Where's the cure for baldness? They said it was only 5 years away

Where's the cure for baldness? They said it was only 5 years away.

t. Schopenhauer

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Schopenhauer WANTED his hair to look like this. It was his WILL that made them fall out.
Get implants if you want more hair.

Suicide. Bald """people""" are God's mistake.

there is a cure for baldness already. it is a pill you take daily and it works better if taken preventatively.

It also kills your libido and dick, makes your balls ache, gives you manboobs/gyno etc. It's like saying that chemo is a cure for cancer.

these are possible symptoms, i know some with none of them. also if someone has those symptoms while on the medication, it must be reported regardless of whether or not it was caused by the medication. bald man has manboobs and no dick, maybe these things are related somehow...

pumpkin seed oil

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4017725/

Speaking of which, where's my hoverboard and flying car?

telomerase will keep your follicle stem cells alive. maybe cancer though.

generally speaking, there is no cure for most genetic disorders.

>gives you manboobs/gyno etc

it prevents T to DHT metabolism by ~70%. In result, you have more free T. (by around 15%) Some of it get metabolized to estrogen. More free T can lead to more estrogen conversion. In theory, it should not cause an issue and its a pretty rare side effect (0.1%-1%)
It's a shitty medication for sure but as baldfag who takes it I'm more worried about the mental side effects. Some people report brain-fog and decreased memory-function

Both of those already exist.

just save money and get a hair transplant. If you make a decent wage it shouldnt be a problem

you have to take fin afterwards anyway

really? Don't they take the follicles from the side which are immune to the balding process?

yeah that seems pretty logical but in reality the transplanted hair can fall out or thicken. i dont know much about transplants but i know that most surgeons will recommend staying on fin for the best result

the cellular environment is the same one the caused the other hair to fall out though, just poking little holes in your head and adding hair isn't going to work for more than a couple years

Im kind of the opposite, mam i didnt inherit the bald gene. Its distinguished looking. I always chuckle at bald men who shave their heads. Embrace it youre lucky.

The original hairs behind and around the transplanted hair will still fall out. If you don't want to look like a monk, you need to take Fin.

You can want what you will but you can't will what you want

Please.

Dude just relax stress can make your hair fall out

ISIS has it, but it isn't popular