ITT: the most fucked up book you've read and the most disturbing thing that happened in it

ITT: the most fucked up book you've read and the most disturbing thing that happened in it

>Picrelated
>The main girl, along with two of her guy friends, enter a spanish church and trap a priest in the tabernacle. The two guys tie him up while the girl rapes him and simultaneously strangles him to death. Right as he dies, he comes inside her, and she falls backward orgasming. She then demands that his eyeball be cut out of its socket and given to her, after which she inserts the eyeball in her pussy and ass while fucking the main character and pissing on the priest's body.

Pretty zany

It is quite zany. The 12 year old in 2666 was impactful, coming as it did after pages & pages of rape.

French people are cooked.

What was the point of that?

I masturbated to this book when I was younger

Does anyone find this kind of edgy shock bullshit to be infantile and tiresome?

edgy

It's pretty entertaining desu. Right off the bad the main girl literally dipped her pussy in milk, I laughed out loud. I guess that makes your "infantile" point though.

The last story in Today I Wrote Nothing is fucked up and hilarious at the same time.

>he fucks a corpse after tearing a baby out of the corpse's womb, accidentally pulling it's head off.
Oh and then he shits on his victims.

>The Bible
>humans are created, then told to "be fruitful and multiply"

Sickening.

Bataille is onto much more than mere gross-out lit like Chuck Palahniuk. The book is all about debasing purity in eroticism and the tenuous dance with death that surrounds the sexual act. The scene user described above is the culmination of the entire novella, taken out of context of course. Throughout the book, there are repeat associations made between eyes, eggs, the sun, etc. which create a nexus of life and death based in nature and the perverse, and Simone (the main female) has an almost religious compulsion to break and devour eggs, and, as the story progresses, all spherical sources of vital energy. There is a scene where they attend a bullfight in Spain, and she manages to get her influential english friend to get her the dead bulls testicles served on a plate (this was something bullfighters would ritually do anyway from time to time, but she demanded that they be raw). She eats one, and shoves the other into her vagina, obviously illustrating the link between eroticism, consumption, and annihilation.

I don't know how well I described that, but you should read the book, it's only 100 pages and I like it quite a bit, although superficial explanations make it seem really 'edgy'

this, the book is wicked but doesn't get enough credit because of surface shock-value

i find edgy stuff like a guy raping a baby and decapitating it for nothing more than shock value

Does anybody else find this link between sex and death tenuous? I mean, sure that was what Bataille was aiming for, and in doing so he transcends Palahniuk tier edgy faggotry, but this whole likening of the annihilation of death with the "annihilation" of self in the sexual act seems obscure to me; sex is ultimately an affirmation rather than an annihilation, and thus the link seems counter-intuitive.

Yo anybody got any other recs? I've only read this and 120 days of Sodom and Blood Meridian that have repulsed me on a visceral level like this, I need more messed up shit that is also good, so no Bret easton ellis or chucky p

the bible
>God wants to kill Moses for no reason, so Moses' wife cuts off the foreskin of her child and rubs it, still bloody, on Moses' feet. That means that he's now her blood groom and God can't kill him.

Sounds like a Cannibal Corpse song to me

>Does anybody else find this link between sex and death tenuous?

Yep.

That's exactly what "Erotism: Death and Sensuality" talks about. I'm reading it, and it lays out the philosophical foundations for the ideas he presented on his other books. Be sure to read it if you want to understand Bataille better.

Well aside from the cliche of all sexual beings being mortal, there are plenty of self-destructive sexual drives (and this does not mean just dangerous practices like bug chasing or autoerotic asphyxiation, but anything involving an act of compulsion or addiction), but I suppose this can be interpreted in a Deleuzian fashion as being overcome by a vital force that's more than the subject.

Overall it feels like a really Christian topic to me. Dante was all about how the objectification of others meant consumming them as one consumed the forbidden fruit. I suppose the Deleuzian interpretation sort of avoids this because there is no ego to actually die in the process (except maybe in the sense of how pleasure and orgasm interrupts desire, but that's hardly a death). I think Bataille was closer to Freud and Lacan in this case since he always called himself a neurotic as far as I know.

desu

also absolute cuck-kino

Pic related.

Towards the end, a group of mercenaries ride into the village wherr the protag is, and he watches as they rape and massacre everyone. Girls as young as five are raped and then chopped in half.

Another soldier is raping a woman and when her husband tries to intervene, the soldier chops off his dick and stuffs it down the woman's throat, something like that.

There are many other scenes of gratuitous violence and sex throughout, but thay scene is easily the most extreme. It's also just a really good book. Would highly recommend.

The Consumer by Michael Gira

It's not explicit, the way it is written is pretty clever.
The narrator is trying to make it sound reasonable.

I like the part when he spies on his foster family performing incest fucking a goat.

The wording and imagery should be making you laugh. As pointed out. I'm not sure if it's how blunt it is mixed with how insane it is ("milk is for the pussy") but it's not usually that edgy. When it becomes edgy it becomes much worse.

Alright, I've been meaning to get to Daniil Kharms. You've convinced me to check him out

the part when they visit the chateau and take mentally detached Marcel out and lie together under the moonlight and Simone piss in her dress made me cry. I love this book in so many ways.

read this OP

what garbage

That's about as fucked up as an average aristocrats joke.

hot

Justine by Marquis de Sade

I'll have to remember that for next time the old guy in the sky sets his sights on me. Only thing is, my son is eight. Might still be enough time to condition him to think his foreskin is evil and mommy might have to cut it off.

I can second this. It's very funny the way it's written. Kharms is a madman.

>family performing incest fucking a goat
But how...I mean...Was the goat or...

Ok, I don't even wanna ask anymore.

Goat was a splice of his foster-father's unborn twin and a goat; had an almost human face.

>had an almost human face
Ikr? That always gets me hard.