ANTIDERIVATIVES ARE TOO HARD FOR ME

ANTIDERIVATIVES ARE TOO HARD FOR ME

>t.brainlet

Why don't Americans like Definite and Indefinite Integrals?

American "education"

>mfw antiderivative of log(x)

>rounding down
Jesus

Mostly the issue is with shit introductions to them and little to no need to actively use them. I personally like them just fine as a means of translating bases but linear algebra is always superior when applicable (read as; fuck quantum mechanics with calculus, why would you do this to the most elegant use of matrices).

>"Reasonable"
That is a completely arbitrary word, fuck people who say an answer is "reasonable".

how do i do this

w-what if the subject is statistics

parts

It's easy enough to remember though. xln(x)-x

t. retard
go to /pol/, maybe there you will find your equals

>he didn't learn integral before differential

He didn't say anything about integrals; he said antiderivatives. How would learning integrals first have helped with that?

... integrals..

Derivatives are funner

>tfw too much of a brainlet to do trigonometric substitution
WHY IS IT SO HARD TO SEE???

Because you didn't do it more than 100 times. Also you should try to draw the proof of trigonometric subs so you could understand it the same way as your proff.

What the fuck. Just break it into chunks, 300+200=500, and then 91+54=145.

Common core always makes shit more complicated than it needs to be.

is being bad at math and science the only criteria for being a brainlet? That's a very STEM way of looking at things, reminder that STEM got replaced with STEAM eons ago.

>tfw when this is still how I do mental arithmetic

>is being bad at math and science the only criteria for being a brainlet?
No but the two are strongly correlated.
You can actually have normie-tier skill with STEM whereas being for some reason a really good musician, salesman or any other activity with some intelectual level.

dont u have to divide the variable or constant by its coefficent?

Pretty easy to get this with just integration by parts, even if you need to do a little trial error first.

Now antiderivative of secx, that's something you would never think of normally.

for basic ones, sure. S5x^2dx = (5/3)x^3

Now find the antiderivative of [(ln[cosh^-1(x)])/e^(x+lnx)]

>tfw had to get a clue from a m8. He said the answer had logarythms.
Finally found out hehe :) good one for me !

integral of sec(x) is like calc 1 dude

Well yeah, they show you how to do it in calc 1. What I'm saying is that it's difficult to solve without knowing the trick beforehand.

Just be yourself you can solve anything.

Practice boi. I was spending at least4 hours a week when I took calc2 (the shit tier school equivalent of integral calculus).

If you're taking math, engineering, economics, physics, or any course of study that requires baby maths like calculus, you'll need to devote the time to practice. Antiderivates are not straightforward to anyone but Terence Tao types, the rest of us brainlets need to spend the time.

>I was spending at least4 hours a week when I took calc2

That seems like a really small amount of time per week. I feel like I dedicate that amount of time to math everyday.

Top fucking kek. Proper rounding to 400 and 300 would give 700. Hell, it can be proven that it will closer to the actual answer than this shit.
650/500=1.3 --> 30% difference. Reasonable my ass.
650/700 --> ~8% difference.

Seriously, you need to be subhuman to not teach proper mathematics in school. In Europe, at last in my country, shit like this is unheard of.

> x is too hard for me reeeeee
study brainlet

if you substitute u=sec(x) doesnt the integral end up equal to x?

I found them hard at first too, everyone does OP. Anyone who says they found them an easy concept to grasp is either a liar, a genius, or peaked early.

It is technically baby maths, but its your first step into difficult mathematical concepts that aren't seen by looking at the world, which makes it a difficult screw. Keep trying OP, try different books, I found Engineering Mathematics by K.A. Stroud to be good.

頑張ろうよ!

You might try anti-depressives.

私の頭が良くない。

私の頭も悪いですけど、毎日私にはお勉強します!一生に頑張ろう!