Is there any scientific basis that child sexual "abuse" actually harms children?

Is there any scientific basis that child sexual "abuse" actually harms children?

no, the only harm comes from the socially constructed shame attached to the act (a spook, if you will)

Obvious bait aside, that image reads as anti-gay propaganda

Unless it was an act of violent force, no.

children are stupid and can't consent, if there is even a 1% chance it harms children (a very low estimate) it is not worth the risk

children only can't consent because there's feminist laws in place that say so

100 years ago children were able to consent

150 years ago it was legal to have slaves. doesn't mean it's right.

>inb4 edgy pol bullshit

i never said anything about right or wrong

but consent is a social construct

the idea of legal consent may be an artificial construct, but surely you concede the more basic thesis that most children do not have the same executive decision-making capacity as most adults. thus laws were put in place with the intention of protecting children, and the idea of consent was invented as a way to codify and enforce these laws. of course consent is a social construct. first-degree murder is also a social construct.

do you think non-retards should be forbidden from having relationships with retards because retards ' do not have the same executive decision-making capacity as most' non-retards?

Don't you have an AnCap thread to post on /pol/?

Yes actually, a mentally disabled person who is known to be unable to make rational decisions should not have that degree of control.

you statists disgust me

what if someone arbitrarily decided that you don't have sufficient executive decision-making capacity and so you're not allowed to be a partner in an intimate relationship?

>what if someone arbitrarily decided that you don't have sufficient executive decision-making capacity and so you're not allowed to be a partner in an intimate relationship?
Then they would be incorrect, because I do have sufficient maturity and decision-making skills.

but it wouldn't matter if they were incorrect if it was legislated, anyone who entered into a relationship with you would be subject to imprisonment

Big benis in very small vagina seems like a very obvious one.

not an arguement

vagina's are built to spit out babies, a big benis isn't an issue

ITT: pedos justifying

go kill yourselves you make me sick no kid wants to have sex with a dirty pieces of shit like you

I bet you're just butthurt because you never got to fuck that one hot female teacher as a kid.

A little girl's vagina is not made to get a baby through. Reproductive age is a thing.

Please keep pushing this pedo crap.

You're in for 16 years of republican control at the minimum if you keep this up.

A little girl's vagina is not made to get a baby through but a girl who turned 14 and is already bleeding is ready for that task.

>a /pol/ troll Twitter tweets something stupid to make the opposition look stupid

>implying they arent pedophile degenerate mentally retarded

Pretty sure I'm none of those

If you teach kids that sex feels good it will no longer traumatize them I suppose.

>you make me sick
Theres goes the brainlet thinking his feelings mean anything.

This board seriously needs a calculus captcha.

>Don't you have an AnCap thread to post on /pol/?
What the fuck has ancap to do with pedophilia, are you retarded?