Open Discussion about Flat Earth

I have heard many points about the Flat Earth that seem to make sense, but a lot of points are just stupid.

Do you think it's Flat or Spherical. What makes you think that?

Other urls found in this thread:

theflatearthsociety.org/forum/
ifers.123.st/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Definitely flat! Why? Because its a meme at this point.

Meme magic Made it Flat?

Meme magic is the real deal.

>I have heard many points about the Flat Earth that seem to make sense
Fascinating. I've never heard as many as one that did.

Yeah this. All "proofs" they provide ignore pretty basic principles and truths.

Although I'm pretty sure like 90 percent FET believers are just super dedicated shit posters.

Are you implying flat-earthers are tards?

Sorry to break the news to you desu but he wouldn't be wrong.

Is Mars flat?

You realize this is heresy? Earth wouldn't be created flat.

fuck off back to

I used to think the "flat Earth" thing was some kind of silly joke till I saw their website. Even then I had to read and read to make sure it wasn't some kind of satire. Sadly it's not.
They live among us.

theflatearthsociety.org/forum/

If you're reading a flat earth point that is stupid, it's because the person who wrote it isn't educated on flat earth or they're a shill/disinfo agent. The beauty of the flat earth argument is that it's mostly common sense and many points are repeatable and provable, unlike the spinning ball earth nonsense where you have to take nasa's word for every proof

No desu. Earth is hollow and the Nazis went to the middle of hollow earth. Just ask

They flat earth society is a disinformation site made to discredit the flat earth movement. Real flat earthers don't believe what the flat earth society believes. If you want to honestly and unbiasedly look in to flat earth stay away from the flat earth society and posts providing a link to it. They provided a link to it because they want you to go there, see how stupid they are and lose interest. YouTube search 200 proofs the earth is not a spinning ball. After watching that , if you still have no doubt we live on a spinning ball then so be it. But at least put minimal effort into the topic before condemning it

Even still common sense is nothing to base a scientific theory on.

Our perception of the world as humans is flawed at a very fundamental level. Which accounts for a lot of misconceptions that flat earthers have about the world.

And furthermore even the people educated on FET ignore very basic scientific truths that anyone can test and see.

That video is based on the Atlantean conspiracy. He spreads misinformation and quotes experiments and literature which either don't exist or are on the internet. And most of he points are word for word other points he made earlier. He shouldn't represent the FET at all. Also very guilty of what I said above

While I'm relieved to hear that site is in fact a joke, I must ask you to post a link to the "real" flat Earth discussions please.
I have to see this.

I'm pretty sure it isn't a joke, I think it started off serious but got overrun by shit posters and trolls and a few real FET believers didn't realise and stuck on

Sounds about right

yeah cause Nasa are the only ones sending things into space

Joke all you want, that shit has power

Noot Noot Motherfucker

That's not true, there are more agencies sending rockets and satellites into space. For example the EU, Russia and China all have launched rockets and also have brought their own sattelites into orbit. because they don't want to depent on NASA or other space agencies.

there is no earth.

I know that.

It obviously has the shape of a möbius strip, gravity is in fact due to THE STRONK electromagnetic force, my point is irrefutable, now praise me

Not true, some Flatist trolls enjoy the intellectual challenge of arguing a weak position, making you defend yours against their nonsense.

>Sadly it's not.

The Flat Earth Society absolutely is. Or at least was, whether it's been overtaken by actual retards, who can say.

This. I would go so far as to claim that there are NO sincere Flatties, it' trolls all the way down.

>spinning ball earth nonsense where you have to take nasa's word for every proof

Earth as a rough sphere was confirmed in around 240 BC. NASA was founded in 1958. AD.

Read a book...

Pretty much backwards. FES was a jolly prank group at its founding, but soon morons began taking it seriously.

The use of sarcasm is, indeed, tricky on the Internet.

>intellectual challenge
>"NASA IS IN ON THE CONSPIRACY YOU'RE ALL FUCKING ASLEEP"

I'm not disagreeing with you, I'm 90% sure most flat earth fags on Veeky Forums are all trolls. But don't make it out to be anything more than some bored fuck on the internet.

I wish mods would leave one /feg/ general thread here for those of us who enjoy the bickering it brings, we could have a good time, and having the one easily hidable thread would keep this shit off the rest of the board.

>Let me tell you how you think.

But at heart, we are all just bored fucks on the Internet.

there is ZERO measurable curvature

there are ZERO pictures of earth from space

there is ZERO evidence that a body of water can conform to the exterior of a shape.

please look into this people, something is wrong. there are a lot of trolls out there so all the more reason to revert back to natural science - observable, testable, repeatable science.

i agree re flat earth society. its BS

try this one instead
ifers.123.st/
international flat earth research society