What does it feels like having below IQ 100

What does it feels like having below IQ 100

the less intelligent you are, the less aware of the fact you are unintelligent you become

just look at the african country

That's not true. Even brainlets realize they're brainlets, but it takes a long while of hardcore depressive realism and self reflection.

t. 110 iq

>160-165 are considered extraordinary geniuses
What about 166+?

Autismo.

having a low I.Q is fine depending on which field you are talking about. Most people who have a low I.Q in academics can high I.Q when it comes to sports knowledge.
[spoiler]Then again you are shitposting and already know this since you probably have an high I.Q when it comes to anime[/spoiler]

aren't you just talking about knowledge? I thought knowledge and intelligence were seperate

Think of it this way:
>If all people had a higher IQ of 100, then everyone would be considered "smart" and thus making smartness not unique, but common.
>To answer your question OP, look in a special education class or ask a black person.

Einstein was purportedly no higher than 165. So we really have no idea what a 165+ person would be like.

Do you really expect a meaningful answer to that question?

imagine resolving the same puzzle everyday and living on a diet of chili and vodka

but you don't realize its the same puzzle

OP's picture >implied IQs can go up to 179. Also Einstein didn't have the highest IQ ever.

hurrr me are 69 iq. me like lift waits and do progrm in java. gurl touch weewee make me feel good.

>Not being /scilitfit/

Feels great man.
Stupidity is bliss.

With grammar like that, you should be telling us

Ted kzacinskihad an IQ of 167 so I guess above 166 you have a good shot ending up killing people.

I realized that i was an idiot when the teachers started grading the tests. Which is around 8th grade.
118 IQ here on some stupid Mensa test.

IQ scores are supposed to be given in Z-scores with the formula of 100+15Z, meaning that 68% of all people have an IQ between 85 and 115 (1 Standard Deviation).

Americans were oppressed by blacks for hundreds of years. That's why they have low IQ now.