Life after a failed suicide

and how long it will take? medically speaking. last week, 7 days ago i mixed antihypertensives and sedatives and some alcohol
it did its job, i have a heart block and arrhythmia
i struggle with breathing...i'm not in the hospital because i convinced those morons it was an epileptic seizure.
yes, doctors in my country are dumb enough to mix suicide attempt with epilepsy
but i am just curious... how long can you live with a heart block and arrhythmia? i'm 23. that was like my 3rd time this year...merry fucking Easter in advance i guess
*ps calling me a brainlet would be equal to something like-water is wet so pls skip that part for the sake of community
ideas how to speed up the process of this slow death are welcomed.

Pls don't kill yourself user.

your parents must really suck at parenting

i dont blame you i blame them for being hardcore brainlets

take care user

Are you aware that arrhythmia is a category of heart disorders? Same with heart block.

Pls be more specific.

Suicide is not the only answer

Seek help pls user.

Many ways to die painlessly, why are you posting here

When I had a heart attack and was taken to the ER I was more scared than I've ever been in my life. Not because I was afraid of dying, but because I was terrified of dying ignorant and knowing I floundered my only chance at existence.

idk...this

real or not, a strong post

fucking go to the doctors now

you can die at any moment

i know, i sent a few messages to a few people admitting some things i hid for years
but i guess now i have to live with the same of sending those damn texts

user don't be a fucking cunt.

The world is a beautiful place, even if its fucked up sometimes, enjoy it.

You moron.

cant we all lol
jk, idk ecg so it doesnt really bother me i guess?

was this during the overdose of after? Do you have any arrhythmia AFTER the overdose?

they did this when i was admitted
then when they gave me iv and i got to myself they let me out the next day thinking it was due to epilepsy
a doctor was kind of young and prone to be trolled even i suck at medicine

I hope you've grown from it user. There is some weight behind your words.

what the fuck could be that hard you did this three times and how the fuck nobody ever did something about it?
user is surrounded by anons
#ripsoonanon

Listen user get a cinder block, tie it to your leg and drop yourself into a body of water then wait for yourself to drown to death.

i wrote 2 pages about it and additional 1 and sent them to one of my best friends and he didnt read, havent read up to this day...prob even deleted too

i dont know who's more stupid, you who did this or your so called friend who didnt give a single fuck about it
2 anons 1 death

Before you die, plz atleast once, just smoke DMT.

Brainlets are wet

thats actually not a bad idea, i like it

One time I took a bunch of muscle relaxers and drank a ton of alcohol. It was very strange. I felt very light and floaty but could barely move anything. It felt pretty nice to be honest. Would be a good way to die.

it kind of is... nothing feels important anymore, there's no time, nothing....you feel like you have no problems, nothing. just emptiness which is sooooooo good

dont do anything else user, time will do its job.you did enough damage. congratulations on being that fucked up for whatever reason for
we'll miss you user

Why do you want to kill yourself?

What logical framework are you working in for suicide to be the best option you have?

>ideas how to speed up the process of this slow death are welcomed.

Try to match my fly-ass moves, or even keep up.

Hard to keep living at my level.

few very very terrible things happened few months ago
too many bad things happened during my life, before

Hey user, I know this is not what you're asking and probably also what you wanna hear right now, but I just have to let you know.

For as long as I can remember I was suicidal. When I was five I stood at the ledge of a building while pretending to play hide and seek, but chickened out because I got scared. When I was seven, I tried to stab myself in the gut with scissors, told my parents I fell down. When I was twelve, I jumped in front of a car, got messed up pretty good, but I'm still here.

As I got older I realized that even though every second of living is torture, it is still incomparable to the hell that my family would be left in after I'd be gone. So I kinda just kept going, kept doing what society expects a normal person to do, with breaks from it all in between.

Work was initially a form of self destruction for me, where I would forego any and all things that I used to do to make life slightly more bearable. The stress took a heavy toll on my body, but it put me in a state where only the acute mattered, and it provided some relief from my own mind. After years of being in that state, I noticed that I started to feel something that I was never really able to experience. Satisfaction. And the more I kept doing it, the more satisfaction took over, and the agony slowly went away.

Some thirty years later, I have a couple of degrees and it turns out I'm actually good at some things. I go through bad periods still, but even in the bad times I'm happy that 5 year old me chickened out and I'm still here. I can live, and I live more now then ever before.

Only people who went through shit like you're going through can truly know what it means to be alive. But you have to be patient, and persevere, until you too find a way to drown out the agony and replace it with something beautiful.

i cant sleep so join in if u want to

Your ECG is completely wrong but you are young. With therapy, it's somewhat reversible
Seek a good cardiologist
Seek a good psychiatrist
Seek a good priest

Take care!

RIP OP

i've always had heart problems,it runs in my family

That explains why the test looks so bad. You need a checkup but as you are desperately here for hours now, I am pretty sure its at least 50% better

But why?

does it really matter...... hospitals leave u for like 48 hrs on a hold..in some countries up to 5 days min.
i'm at my 8th..kind of ok day

some things in here are more that tragic. user if you need to be here and your friends dont care or whatever reason is, that's horrible
even if they thought you had a seizure, they should have checked you up. that's what friends are for. and if they didn't see the signs every person have before contemplating suicide, your friends are most likely self centered bastards absolutely rethink your social life

for the heart results, you need a cardiologist especially if its genetic malformation as you said

seek help and good luck user.

what happened?

Hisao is that you, you cripple fucker?

told you guys,terrible things and years of torture etc

its pathetic how this place has a bigger response to only 1% of given info and people who could've known about 70%

holy shit! you need to be in a hospital and to be watched

do you have any other labs?

I'll figure out this one.
Apparently there's an earthquake where you live.

log off lucky bastard and see a fucking cardiologist

do an MRI too because seems like you have no functional brain

Please don't commit suicide. Trust me at this moment it feels hopeless but if you just get through it you'd one day see how foolish it was to attempt it. It does actually get better

do the same thing one more time but this time dont bother them
the reason why they didnt care about it because you're pathetic
hope you die soon classic piece of worthless user shit

i dont feel sad anymore, not happy but not sad

just the heart thing ... i already feel ashamed of what i've done. that's the worst thing

tries to commit suicide 3 times. user logic is on point

at least people know you are an idiot now. you are safe with us user

One time I was on 2 beer and I smoked a marijuana. By the grace of God I survived

then you know how i felt the day after

form a friendship circle completely made of burnouts and fucked up heads like you. could you imagine the wonders you dumbasses would be able to do together? absolute magic

Mass suicide for example

one of my friends/neighbor also tried to do it 3 times...today he didnt want to talk like we usually do everyday, said he has problems again and other one didnt respond too.

Seek medical attention. Don't kill yourself, user

you attention whored or not but did your damage
now, you wouldnt be here if there wasnt something you wouldnt like to share
heart is not your problem. every doctor that has a patient likes this tell him his prognosis. you're here you know you have only some time left and you are attention whoring again trying to tell us your fabulous story how you killed yourself
dare to share it?

if you havent noticed, most of the people here, dont judge. unlike your dumb friends and useless possible family members

There's plenty of beauty in art that could still give meaning to your life, OP. There's a fuckton of music to listen to, books to read, movies to watch, and even games to play, if you would call that art.
(By the same reasoning, there's a literal ton of girls out there for you to fuck, too)

Life is inherently meaningless, for all of us. It's how we assign value in our lives that it becomes worth living through the shitty experiences. I didn't mean to sound overly naggy, but.. hang in there, OP. We're all gonna make it, bruv.

Take this shit to /b

Just out of curiosity user, what country are you from where they misdiagnose v.tach as epilepsy?

Why suicide? Take a heroic dose of LSD instead you damn fool. If you can't procure it through ordinary measures, take extraordinary ones. Wanting to commit suicide already means you have no valuation on your own life, so you really have nothing to lose.

I'm also genuinely curious.

>inb4 not 3rd world shithole

Surprise us, user

what do you see in this image?

Why not do something cool, like act like you're a magician and then declare "and now I will cut off my head" and then just do it.

this is the rewards of atheists

2 lions trying to kiss in a war

eastern europe

Black blots

How stupid do you have to be to not be able to kill yourself, really? I never understood this. Buy a gun, jump off a skyscraper, shoot up a crazy amount of heroin. Fuckin christ man

do it yourself

[math]\text{ }^{\color{#571da2}{\displaystyle\text{W}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#462eb9}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f47c8}{\displaystyle\text{y}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#3f62cf}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#437ccc}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#4b90bf}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#56a0ae}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#62ab99}{\displaystyle\text{t}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#71b484}{\displaystyle\text{h}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#82ba70}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#96bc5f}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#a9bd52}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#bcbb48}{\displaystyle\text{o}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#ceb541}{\displaystyle\text{n}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#dcab3c}{\displaystyle\text{ }}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e39938}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e68033}{\displaystyle\text{s}}}}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{^{^{^{\color{#e3632d}{\displaystyle\text{c}}}}}}}}}\text{ }^{^{^{^{\color{#de4227}{\displaystyle\text{i}}}}}}\text{ }^{\color{#da2121}{\displaystyle\text{/}}}[/math]

#savetaylornazianon

tell us the story. you have nothing else to lose, you will die anyways and your life is so pathetic nobody else cares so spill the tea

amazing

when you experience some things and traumatic stuff for years at the end you start feeling like an object........more like a burdain and problem to other people...which is think its true because those few friends didnt and dont care. u lose sense of urself and hope and everything else. the only thing u get is guilt,shame,bullying, torture,pain
i just wanted to know ecg cuz i dont know how to read that crap.
tnx guys and never be like me, be smarter. i am alive and no i wont do the 4th time but i am already obviously dead. fist i was emotionally dead, now physically too..and life after death feels like nothing. after life there is nothing. you are an emotionless ghost that has to be on this earth for some time
thanks for all the nice responses

I'd say...about tree fiddy.

This post is getting slept on

RIP young prince!!!

IA

>There's plenty of beauty in art that could still give meaning to your life, OP. There's a fuckton of music to listen to bla bla bla...
No one is ever going to kill itself after reading your words.
Dumb cunt.

Is Blank Brain Spaced user still alive, day 9 for the Tay?

>No one is ever going to kill itself after reading your words

I'm glad my words have managed to make that much of a difference :^)

probably but tay tays heart is full of Bad Blood she cant Shake It Off

>It does actually get better
What a stupid platitude. Do you think remarks like this actually help anyone?

I dont want to life forever has a new meaning to itself

its more bearable on the radio this way, thanks user!

I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN YOU WALKED IN THE ER.
SO SHAME ON YOU NOW
BLEW YOUR HEART TO PLACES IT HAS NEVER BEEN
TIL IT PUT YOU DOWN
I KNEW YOU WERE TROUBLE WHEN I LOGGED IN
SO SHAME ON YOU NOW
BLEW MY MIND TO PLACES IT HAS NEVER BEEN
BUT SOON YOU'LL BE LYING IN THE COLD HARD GROUND

TROUBLE TROUBLE TROUBLE

Dreaming about the day when you die and find
That what you're looking for has been here the whole time.
If you could see
That I'm the one
Who understands you.
Been here all along.
So, why can't you see
You belong with me,

This time I'm telling you, I'm telling you

We are never ever ever getting back together,
We are never ever ever getting back together,
You go talk to your /sci talk to /sci, talk to me
But we are never ever ever ever getting back together

Like, ever...