Are there any drugs I can take to help me study?

Are there any drugs I can take to help me study?

Ones that don't cause permanent damage preferably.

Is adderall advisable? Nicotine?

Give me the scoop.

the most potent drug in the world is knowledge

>knowledge
>Not love.
>Not falling in love with mathematics.
Disgusting brainlets.

the true brainlets are those who think witten>motl

>Is adderall advisable?
If you're not at high risk of becoming addicted, and have enough self control to use it responsibly, then yes it works wonders.

go fuck off to
>>>>reddit

>ones that don't cause permanent damage
>nicotine

>nicotine

Nicotine is less harmful than caffeine. It's the predominant delivery system that's harmful.

Modafinil
Thank me later

there is a form of magnesium that sucessfullu crosses the blood brain barrier (Magtein commercially - can get by dr's best brand) . A study found magtein totally ignited the firing of the neruocusters (too lazy to llok up article) like fireworks. No other form of magnesium works. In short its like caffein but "really" fires up your brain.

Best known science that i know of (besides brain zapping)

Nootropics are a meme

cardiovascular exercise.

>Are there any drugs I can take to help me study?
Tea
>Ones that don't cause permanent damage preferably.
Darjeeling tea, preferably TGFOP or better
>Is adderall advisable? Nicotine?
No. Just perhaps a tiny bit of milk.
>Give me the scoop.
No scoop but a tiny dash of sugar.

For high pressure work try sencha and make sure this is in moderation.

Amphetamines will make you energetic, and that's about it. I've tried a few. Adderall is fine. The adderall everyone hypes up doesn't actually exist anymore. It's different now. The adderall of today can be effective, but there are many different distributions of it and some are better than others. Unless you're predisposed, addiction is not really something to worry about. Like I said, it's overhyped.

Just watch the science channel all the time.

4mg nicotine gum works for me. Seems to help with working memory.

Stealth pepsi advertisement thread, detected.

Pay for the ads, you fuck.

Here is a great drug: stop being a lazy feg and get off sci

how about 2mg?

Haven't tried 2 but most people that use nicotine as a noot say that's a good dose.

motl>witten is for incels
win lose situation I guess

percocets, molly percocets

Literally worse than coffee

Nootropics are a bit of a false science. All drugs work by altering a state in your body, deviating it from the norm. The 'norm' for most areas in the body is an ideal balance and moving away from it is deleterious in some way or another, which is why they say all medicine is poison. A drug like mdma is great temporarily but there's an obvious reason your brain isnt in that state normally - it would be terrible for survival.

However your brain IS designed to be as clever and energetic as it can be, there's no downside to being smart and focused. So there can't possibly be a drug that makes a real change here. Most that "work" really just dampen fatigue, like caffeine and modafinil or if someone has a genuine medical problem like narcolepsy or adhd then they can shift this back towards normal.