Earth is not a ball

Anyone want to try to tackle this beast?

done and done

You again? Are you a paid shill, or do you just hate flat earth topic?

Yeah, I see you calling me names. Do you have any proof? Do you have any independent thoughts of your own?

Are you familiar with Aries failure or Michealson Morley, anything?

This is what children do.

/thread

It might be some sort of bot? Lets play with it. What's the visible spectrum of light?

>9 posts
>2 IPs

Yeah its just me and 1 shill

Hows your burger?

Correct. It's an oblong spheroid.

If I get dubs earth is flat and NASA is in charge of very advanced chemtrails

check em

If Antarctica is a wall of ice around the flat Earth then how can there be 24 hours straight of uninterrupted sunlight in the months of October-February in some parts of Antarctica? Some of those parts are on opposite sides of the flat Earth. How can they both be getting sun at the same time while the parts in the middle have varying degrees of light over the same time frame?

Flat Earthers BTFO.

Anti-Flat Earth argument I thought of that I have never seen before: If you go arounde the Earth on two circles of latitude in different hemispheresizes, equally distanced from the poles, the distance you travel will be equal. On a Flat Earth, the distance travelled in the Southern Hemisphere would be longer.

It's actually a spheroid ;)

"The only thing that went through the mind of the bowl of petunias as it fell was Oh no, not again."

How deep do flat earthers believe we can dig into the ground?

Like, if I was to continue digging down, what would be on the other side?

turtles

Flat earth:
Foucault pendulum will not spin due to earth not rotating.
Reality:
Foucault pendulum spins.
No flat earther was ever able to explain this

This is my new flat earther defense. Worst case scenario they don't believe it and can be written off as hopeless; best case scenario they travel to antarctica, witness their own proof against the flat earth view and are promptly eaten by a polar bear named Globe.

Would a spinning disk explain it?

The Earth is an Icosahedron.

>travel to antarctica
>eaten by a polar bear
generation Z
unshakeable ignorance

There are zero polar bears in Antarctica

>drops of water are essentially flat
>the reason I can't see the next island from muh boat is because I can't see past the atmospheric illusion without powerful lenses even though I still can't see past the atmosphere illusion with such a telescope
>I make these threads on an either bi-daily or biweekly set without muh own photographic evidence or at least a citation on a board made for such things
Yeah, ok son.

> and he almost got quads

Kekking on you

Actually quite a good one

>that Australia shape
really activated my almonds