Tfw realize math takes creativity and logic

>tfw realize math takes creativity and logic
>tfw math is truly the only measure of intelligence

"I'm smart but bad at math XD"

"I'm not a maths person"

I hope you realize that you're proving the whole "math majors are autistic" stereotype

>he fell for the multiple intelligence meme

this is the second time you made this thread

fuck off

Most sane people including mathematicians would call you an absolute autist for thinking like that.
Neither do they care especially about having the biggest cognitive cock.

Uh, no. Theoretical physics fits that definition, not math. There's a reason they call it "physics envy," and you appear to have it in spades, OP.

modern theoretical physics is nearly indistinguishable from math.

try again.

>nearly

Try again.

Fucking brainlet.

not an arguement

next?

Thanks we know. You made this thread already

Again? Are you this autistic?

Yes, I probably am.

This explains a lot. I propose we genocide anime posters.

i can see how people are into anime girls desu

This thread again?

There can be a whole lot of causes why you are bad at basic math. Not accounting advanced math because that's simply lack of interest.
>bad teachers who don't explain you shit and make you just memorize things
>no motivation to study
>discouraged by initial failure

But yeah, being bad at basic math indicates you may have some problems with abstract thought, that is usually correlated with intellect - not being smart though.

>most sane people including mathematicians
Not a mathematician but I know EE-tier analysis.
OP is an absolute autist

>Autism: the post.
Linguist reporting in again. I never enjoyed math. Nobody will ever know how "good" I potentially am at it because I was much interested in learning swahili, arabic and spanish.

vete a la mierda

actually, enjoyment of anime is the only true measure of intelligence
back into the brainlet bin you go

>linguist
>insults in spanish in Veeky Forums
spoiler: you're retarded, don't even try to learn math

>swahili
>arabic
>spanish
Well well, what we got here, a mexican-african american with a phd in jihad.

Brilliant, guys. Absolutely brilliant.
I'm going to educate the last few chunks of the world with no access to education. You can sit here and mathsturbate all you want. I'll always be better than you.

>I'm going to educate the last few chunks of the world with no access to education
Yet another proof that humanists are retarded. Good luck dying from malaria, you selfrighteous retard.

t. brainlet whose only talent is memorizing words in other languages

>I'll always be better than you

statement alone is proof you will always be worse than anyone

Along with the constant application of systematic grammars with accuracy that no translation software I've heard of can yet match, one of my other talents is being a decent person, and not dividing my worldview into physicists and apes.

Let's say that you're right and somehow everyone who isn't a physicist is retarded, and there is no middle ground here. I'd rather be retarded than be so utterly worthless as to troll Veeky Forums looking for people to anonymously call stupid for having interests that aren't mine.

It's not all that hard to be "better" than some dipshit manchild on Veeky Forums who divides humans into mathematicians and retards.

>he thinks people outside of Veeky Forums call people autists
lad...

We have this thread every day you anime girl posting autist. If you're so fucking intelligent why don't you check the catalog?

>Learning a language is word memorization

Yeah, you're the genius here.

If it is true why are they not the most powerful, knowledgeable or successful in life (like having the most money, power, influence). Intelligence must be tied to something that helps you survive otherwise it would be circular. If you are good at math that means you are intelligent statement would imply the opposite to be also true which is a circular reasoning and cant be therefore disproven. Not going to bother explaining correlation and causation here now.

You must define intelligence first if you dont want to solely define it by being good at math which would mean you are good at math and nothing else could be said here more.

By your definition only people good at math are intelligent which destroys the purpose of having a definition of intelligence because it becomes synonymous to mathematics and thus is no longer needed as a word.

>Let's say that you're right
Finally. That's what I wanted to hear.
>I'd rather be retarded
Poor, poor child. You just don't know any better.
>anonymously call stupid for having interests that aren't mine.
It's not stupidity that kills me, it's hypocrisy. But they usually walk hand to hand, as in your example.

>By your definition only people good at math are intelligent which destroys the purpose of having a definition of intelligence because it becomes synonymous to mathematics and thus is no longer needed as a word.

It takes intelligence to realize that these worldly things don't matter. The only thing you can truly own is your own intelligence.

I was about to make a decent post, but your avatarfagging cancer make me too mad.
Kill yourself.

physicists can't at math, nice try physicist

Post it!