Who wins?

Who wins?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3T0z1CT-nR8
youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

There are no weight classes in the jungle.

You have approximately 550 fighters ranging from 125 pounds to 265+. That's 27-28 people skilled in combat who are at the pinnacle of health per alpha gorilla. I think if they rushed the gorilla as a group, they'd be able to overwhelm it. If they fought scared, the gorillas would divide and conquer.

The UFC fighters are smaller but have technique and are in bigger number. They win.
I would bet on the gorillas if the numbers were the same though.

That's kind of what I'm thinking. Also the gorillas have never trained professionally, their ground game is probably shit. They've also never felt the painful sensation of someone like Connor mcgregor punching them in the face.

The gorillas would win with no contest. Not only are they superiors size and strength but they also have the teeth to rip out your throat. They are not worried about getting you in a choke hold- they want blood

All they have to do is retreat and make some weapons/spears and comeback when the gorillas are sleeping and launch an ambush.

The only problem is that UFC fighters are trained to fight humans and not gorillas. If they trained, they could learn to choke a gorilla or knock him out with the elbow efficiently.

>UFC fighters are trained to fight

they are trained to act fight

A gorilla can bench 5,000 lbs and project enough force to pierce through a bank vault. Plus, it has sharp teeth. Even ganging up, the fighters dont stand a chance.

why don't the UFC fighters just continue polluting the earth and cutting down forests. they don't even really need to come into contact with the gorillas

Gorillas can't really hit or kick despite their massive strength advantage but they can bite really hard. The fight comes down to endurance with both sides mostly blustering at each other and humans have vastly more endurance.

>A gorilla can bench 5,000 lbs
They don't have that kind of strength and even if they did their morphology would not allow them to use it.
>project enough force to pierce through a bank vault
Humans have the strongest punches and kicks out of the great apes because of our ability to recruit body mass and store energy in our tendons.

The gorillas would win. Not only do they have more strength and speed but they also would use teeth to do some real damage.

Plus ufc techniques are for human opponents. Sure some moves would still be viable but not all. Ontop of that fighting=/=killing.

But the numbers game is what might let the human win. But I don't know how much viable damage they could actual do to full prime alpha silver backs.

But if humans win its due to number game.

youtube.com/watch?v=Umokxn3Vc38

Also watch 1:12

I'm sure there would be some psychological stuff going on as well. Hearing 20 Alpah silver backs give warning calls is no joke.

Gorilla

Its like asking, all the brainlets that ever lived vs einstein

Einstein obviously still wins

The brainlets will win with the power of friendship.

Multiple guys piling onto gorilla's arms, legs, torso while one dude chokes the gorilla out. This is really the only viable strategy.

Does Veeky Forums into /heem/? 2 great fights tonight

That's assuming the gorillas let themselves become surrounded by 27-28 fighters, if the fought more tacticly, as in an outward facing circle as most herd animals do, results may vary.

Do the UFC fighters get guns?

>Animal that lives outside in the elements.
>Trainers who go to the gym for a few hours a day.
Think of any dude people would say is a "beast' Not even 20 in the leaugue probably.Every gorilla would be better than their best fighters and I dont think they should be able to use anything but fists or else why UFC Fighters?

UFC, Gorillas don't have the ability to stay cohesive and organized.

I don't think you have any idea how strong gorillas are.

Let me explain:
Imagine the biggest, thickest, strongest, nigger you can. We'll call him Jamal. Jamal weighs over 250 lbs. If the average UFC fighter, who is substantially smaller than him, hit Jamal not much happens.
Compare Jamal to an Apex Silverback and the same thing happens. The Apex Silverback would literally rip arms, heads and legs off the UFC fighters.

I think one Gorilla could kill 200 people.

if: 5 fighters per gorilla in octagon then UFC

if 5 fighters out in the jungle vs one gorilla then the gorilla

so lets say they are in an open field. Maybe humans can outrun and tire gorilla.

depends where they fight

Humans. We were able to hunt mammoths to extinction by being clever.

The "gorilla wins" argument doesn't seem right to me, a lot more would be going on in a fight than just who weighs the most who has higher muscle density.

Seeing gorillas fight seem like they just flail wildly at each other, I think if a UFC kept distance and knew when to hit would get beaten pretty badly, I'm not a UFC fighter even remotely interested in sports, but I think there's a lot more going on than "who's stronger?", someone correct me though.

>implying gorillas don't fuck each other up all the time

>gorilla* would get beaten pretty badly

>We were able to hunt mammoths to extinction

No, the overkill hypothesis has been discredited. The end of the last ice age was accompanied by a mass extinction which killed mammoths, mastodons, wolley rhinos, giant sloths, giant armadillos, and many other large species very suddenly, over the course of just a few hundred years. To go from a population of several million mammoths to zero in such a short time is not possible to accomplish with a few thousand hunter-gatherer humans. Most mammoth remains are found in mass graves, with all of them appearing to have died instantly and showing no signs of consumption, implying a natural disaster of some sort killing entire herds at once.

Gorillas are faster than humans.

Are you fucking kidding me dude?

Imagine fighting a dog. You realize that because a dog has a small brain for the size of its skull that punching it in the head is pretty much ineffective, right?

Now imagine punching a gorilla, which has a skull bigger than yours with bone structure specifically evolved to handle swings from other adult male gorillas. A human punching a gorilla in the face would be like a toddler punching a man. It's nothing but an annoyance, even the heaviest human hitter would have no effect on a silverback.

I really wish Mike Tyson actually fought a gorilla so that we wouldn't be having this debate right now. No zoo or other organization that deals with gorillas would allow him to attempt to fight one because they knew he'd have been torn apart.

These are 350+ pound animals having a tussle. A human would be seriously injured if they were on the receiving end of this, I don't care how much you train.

it might be fair if it was like half a dozen gorillas

Dogs have a lot of nerve endings in the nose. The first thing you do when attacked by a wild dog is kick or punch it in the nose.

Who would win?

>One Silverback Gorilla

vs.

>One toddler who climbed into its enclosure

A gun

The human would have to go for pressure points and weak spots. Gouge the eyes, aim for the testicles

Anyone in this thread who did not immediately answer "gorillas" isn't thinking clearly.

Imagine you versus 10 toddlers. Who would win? That's a comparable comparison. Even the best trained toddlers in the world would be useless against you. 100 toddlers could overwhelm you, MAYBE, if you were too slow to outrun them, but not 10. Keep in mind: Gorillas are fast and can maneuver. They would turtle the shit out of a group of humans.

Depends on the rules. If the humans can use their intelligence to fashion some spears then it's on like Donkey Kong.

I feel like the choice of UFC fighters means that this is a purely physical competition. It is a fight to the death, not who can run and hide and make the best weapons.

True. I just assumed it was an arena or something. I think people are assuming there's a bigger difference in threat between an average person and a UFC fighter than there actually is, when it comes to fucking gorillas.

Your lack of faith on human capacities make me so angry I want to hunt sharks to extinction just to prove you wrong.

>inb4 t. japanese

So what you're trying to say is they'll rip you to shreds?

>I really wish Mike Tyson actually fought a gorilla so that we wouldn't be having this debate right now. No zoo or other organization that deals with gorillas would allow him to attempt to fight one because they knew he'd have been torn apart.
Was this actually talked about?

The only skill worth against high-power animals is Running Away.

Ain't no fancy kick stopping a Gorilla barging to your face.

If Gorillas are so strong why are they going extinct

Has anyone here *seen* a gorilla manhandle a human? It's like a person playing with dolls. It takes no effort whatsoever.

Assuming the humans aren't allowed to make weapons, then gorillas slaughter them. Even if it was 20-1 they can't do enough damage to take one down before it opens their arteries

If the humans have time to make crappy makeshift spears or traps then Gorillas don't stand a chance.

And gorillas have a flat nose because they're evolved to take punches to the face.

Are you implying gorillas don't do the exact same thing? All apes go for body projections and soft tissues to maim and injure. A gorilla simply has really thick, beefy fingers and very small and well protected eyes for the size of its head.

No matter how angry you get it doesn't explain how scattered nomadic tribes of stone age people could kill 500 mammoths and dump all of their bodies in one spot on a river bank without leaving any signs of stone tools on their bones, and then do the same thing thousands of times in less than 200 years. Not to mention, there are dozens of other large mammal species that all went extinct at aroudn the same time, none of which could plausibly have been hunted to extinction by humans.

The current best theory is a comet impact on the north american ice sheet, which would have caused cataclysmic flooding around the world, along with the other associated effects of large celestial impacts (firestorms, earthquakes, mega tsunamis, etc). We know for certain there was an impact just over 11,000 years ago, because there is a distinct layer in the soil which contains nanodiamonds, iridium dust, carbon buckyballs, and other telltale signs that can only be formed and deposited by giant impacts. Surprise surprise, that layer lays on top of all the woolly rhino fossils, giant armadillo fossils, mammoth fossils, and so forth.

The giant ice age mammals were wiped out by the same type of event that killed the dinosaurs, on a slightly smaller scale.

looks like two black women fighting

>trying to choke a gorilla.
That's about as likely as one of these fellers choking you out

You take the rules off of UFC fighters and they become lethal weapons. No restrictions on eye gouging, kidney blows or stomps.

How much do you think a gorilla can squat?

The younger dryas/ clovis impact hypothesis does not have support from the planetary science community.

memes

Why everyone so eager to presume that UFC guys fight unarmed? Surely, they are not THAT stupid. So, ufc fighters will win, because they have one crucial ability: to go and buy a GUN.

UFC fighters if they were determined would win. The gorillas would gas within a few minutes. Of course within a few minutes many fighters would die, hence the determination required.

Top UFC heavyweight is pure dead weight and would lose to a teenage amateur quite readily if he became gassed. That CO2 kills, and the more muscles, the more CO2 is produced.

OP vs. a retarded potato

Who wins?

Retarded potato, hands down.

well there are more humans in theleagure compared to the gorillas, not really a fair fight is it? Gorillawould be stronger

If you let the humans craft some weapons and lay an ambush then perhaps the UFC guys would have a chance. If we're talking a skirmish, the gorillas win, flawless victory lets face it:
>Bigger
>Stronger
>Heavier
>Stronger bones
>Thicker skulls

Anyone (ie ) that thinks someone like mcgregor punching a gorilla in the head, is going to do anything other than piss the gorilla off is an idiot.