What Happens if I Don't Wipe Spit Off my Face?

This is my bro in the pic. He's 11 years old, 80 lbs and like 4'9. I'm the guy getting choked between his legs. I'm 18 years old, 118 lbs (not a typo and yes I eat) and 6'2.

He's beat me up like this a few times now but earlier we had a proper fight where he choked me out. After the fight, he spat on my face 6 times and told me if I wiped it he would knock me out again. It went in my eyes, my ears, I even swallowed a bit and had to throw up. But I didn't wipe it and... still haven't 4 hours later.

He keeps checking back into the room to make sure I haven't wiped. I'm just worried what will happen if it isn't wiped. It's already fused to the skin. Now I was never an academic or a sciency guy, but could it leave a permanent mark if I don't wipe it or will it just go away? Honestly, I might just kill myself if it does leave a mark.

What happens if the spit dries

It's kind of flaky, really hard to move my face and hurts if I stretch my face too much. What will happen if I leave it like this?

just wipe it off you fucking pussy

He'll just choke me out again and probably spit on me again afterwards. There's no point.

You will absorb part of your brother and maybe that's enough for you to man up.
If not try absorbing his semen.

So will it go away naturally then? No marks or anything?

Okay, you're his bitch.

So go to your brother and ask him permission to wipe your face. If he says no, then pay him. If he takes your money and still says to not wipe it then jump out the nearest window. Have fun!

This is so pathetic. How did he even manage to choke you out?
And why haven't you wiped your fucking face. So gross.

I want to believe this thread is real.

I've asked him loads of times, he obviously isn't going to say yes. I keep my money on my debit card so that isn't a possibility. Unless I go outside with dried spit on my face.

He threw me on the ground and choked me out with his legs (different position to the pic).

I've made it pretty clear why I haven't wiped it. Any advice?

>Absorbing
>Go away
Nu-uh sweetie.

What happens then? Will it leave a mark? Please, I have to do as he tells me.

>reverse Google image search turns up nothing
>this could actually be real
Holy shit I'm laughing my ass off.

No, saliva won't do anything to you. Shame will though.

Post pics of yourself. I wanna see this boy who gets beat up by an 11 year old.

Dude you can literally send him to the hospital in one punch. Just punch his retarded face and he won't ever bother you again stop being such a pussy.

No I can't. I've never punched anything in my life and he always gets in fights. Plus he's stronger than me, he can beat me in arm wrestles, has an 8 pack etc. He would kick my ass if I tried something.

No, you obviously have no intention of helping.

Ehhh. Saliva is acidic. It's where the digestion process begins. If you don't neutralize it, it might slowly burn away a mark on your face.
Lucky for you, semen is slightly alkaline. You can use it to neutralize the acid in saliva.

Did he allow you to ask Veeky Forums?

Just throw yourself over him until he asphyxiates.

>11 year old with an 8 pack
Come the fuck on m88

Post his stats. How much does he bench/lift/squat/ohp?

It's covering my whole face, will I get a mark on all of my face? How long does it take to do that?

It wouldn't work. I'm really skinny, it would only work if I was larger.

He can do 250 sit ups in a row. And I think it shows up easier on skinny people (not me though).

sorry but I've seen a similar story on /r9k/ before. not sure why the guy thought Veeky Forums would be a more appropriate audience for this type of nonsense

Never been on that forum, maybe get it up in archives to compare it?

I don't know, I think he said that he squats 150 lbs once.

Wipe your face now. Saliva is acidic.

I've got an update. It was starting to really hurt, so I asked my brother permission to remove it and he was angry that I interrupted his tv show. He pinned me, trod on my neck and spat on me again. Said if I even leave my room that he'll knock me out. It's really irritating my face now. Is it dangerous? I'm scared. Please tell me if it can leave a mark, I can't disobey my brother unless it's serious.

You weigh 40 pounds more than him and are 15 inches taller, you literally CANNOT lose in a fight against him. I cant believe this thread is real

He's more athletic though, I just gave up with working out ages ago and it's a daily thing for him. Can someone respond to whether it would leave a mark?

It wont leave a mark. Your brothers arms look like twigs in the OP, all you need to do is leverage your height advantage and just smack him in the head, go for his throat and crush his larynx than he dies, easy

Veeky Forums - Science & Math

Yeah, they're skinny arms but really veiny. His legs/chest are crazy big for his size though.

How sure are you that it won't leave a mark? I've had mixed responses on this and it's starting to hurt my face.

Well I don't want to kill him. He's seriously just going to block it and then do the same to me anyway.

Wtf even is this post?

I'm starting to think that you enjoy getting beaten up by your little brother, maybe you should just embrace his spit on your face...

Tell him you'll suck his dick if he lets you wipe your face

Go wash.

Also I am surprised this is real. It's usually the big brothers who make the younger ones their bitch.

If he wants to spit on you again then let him , bring your face to his, then go wash again. Repeat.

No, I'm just saying I've fought back before and he always wins.

I'm straight.

Saliva is 99% water the rest is basically enzymes that breakdown fats and carbohydrates. Even if it does any damage the skin will just get replaced (it wont do any damage nor leave a mark). If you ever get into a conflict with him you need to stand tall and hold your ground. He'll probably be really cocky and think he can just push you around. This is where you go for the throat

He won't just spit on me though. He said he'll choke me out again. Wouldn't it be less painful and dangerous to wait it out? Idc how much of a bitch I look, it hurts like hell being choked out.

Thank you, that's reassuring. Was getting worried for a while with some of these responses.

Can't throat punches kill? I'll just do whatever he says, it's safer.

If you don't wipe it out now, you'll have spit on your face for your entire life. There won't be physical marks but the spit will be there.

Go wash.

Christ, he's a bully. You need to assert yourself, fight back. You have an enormous advantage you will win if you fight him with even a thread of confidence

>Everyone is playing into OP's sexual fantasy
OP, just jerk off and move on. Don't make a thread about it.

Okay, I'm going to go into the bathroom and lock the door. Just wait until my parents come home. Confront him on another day I suppose.

That's fucked up, he's 11.

What kind of retarded fetish is this?

Wipe it off. Lock your door. Get a weapon. Man up. Kill your brother. Celebrate.

>this is the most active thread on Veeky Forums right now

>implying strange stuff isn't Veeky Forums

Alright. I've locked the bathroom door, got most of it off. Face is red as hell and brother hasn't noticed yet. Got my laptop, parents come home in 2 hours. Guess I'll watch a movie.

Thanks to all who helped, I appreciate you! Although this was probably really stupid since he can just make it 10 times worse tomorrow.

Weapons exist for a reason, you weak sack of shit.

Your brother sounds like he has symptoms of rabies. He's unusually aggressive and is releasing copious amounts of saliva. The saliva likely contains the rabies virus, so I would go to the hospital if I were you. Also, check on your brother to make sure he isn't dead because you only have a short amount of time after the symptoms show up to live. There is no cure.

Is this like a Veeky Forums meme? posts like this?. I usually browse Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums not that familiar with this board. This can't be real haha. I just picked myself up off the floor from laughing in agony. o wow. 5 star thread in my book

Glad at least something good came out of this, I made someone laugh I suppose.