>tfw too smart to study
>tfw testosterone lvls are too high to give a fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence
psychologytoday.com/basics/emotional-intelligence
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Won't get anywhere if you don't study

>Won't get anywhere if you don't study
>mfw I realize this is what brainlet tell to themselves to rationalize their failures.

>there are people on Veeky Forums so stupid that they actually believe there is a correlation between studying and achievement

it's amazing how an otherwise smart person can be such a brainlet

A low IQ idiot can start up a small store or get a management job with barely any education and make more money and fuck more bitches than you could ever dream of

>tfw never study until a few hours before the exam
>tfw still score much higher than the normies in class who've told me that they study for six hours a day
>tfw more knowledgeable about my field than those same normies

The study hard meme gets brainlets all the time I swear.

>A low IQ idiot can start up a small store or get a management job with barely any education and make more money and fuck more bitches than you could ever dream of
With barely any education? Yes.
With a low IQ? No.
Becoming rich by being an entrepeneur is almost as intellectually challenging as getting a PhD in mathematics or physics. Besides from the fact that people will try to fool you all the time, you have to know what decisions to make.

Even if your IQ is low you can still have a high emotional intelligence

>still have a high emotional intelligence
Having a low IQ + high EQ means that you can deal better with failure, not that you will eventually win. Obviously the two are highly correlated, but not necessarily true.
A person with that combination of traits will likely try to start business a bunch of times until they realize that they are not able to successfuly make it as an entrepreneur, give up on it satisfied that they have at least tried and go do something else.

>you can still have a high emotional intelligence

emotional brainlet detected

GTFO roastie.

why don't you have a gf?

inb4 you fail miserably

You'll never be great if you don't put work in, if you're dumb you won't amount to shit anyway but even geniuses are revered as such because they worked hard.

Oh shit son

>mfw emotionally intelligent

what does that mean?

It doesn't mean shit. user is just trying to find a way to look at himself in the mirror despite the fact that he's as dumb as sand.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Emotional_intelligence
>Emotional intelligence (EI) is the capability of individuals to recognize their own, and other people's emotions, to discern between different feelings and label them appropriately, to use emotional information to guide thinking and behavior, and to manage and/or adjust emotions to adapt environments or achieve one's goal(s).
>psychologytoday.com/basics/emotional-intelligence
>Emotional intelligence is the ability to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others. It is generally said to include three skills: emotional awareness; the ability to harness emotions and apply them to tasks like thinking and problem solving; and the ability to manage emotions, which includes regulating your own emotions and cheering up or calming down other people.
I guess it's not a surprise that you underachieving autists on Veeky Forums think it is a meme.

Oh boy, you sure showed us.

Mandela effected?

Thank you. I knew I made a good comeback.