Is there a safe way to induce temporary paralysis from the waist down in a consenting subject?

Is there a safe way to induce temporary paralysis from the waist down in a consenting subject?

The effect should ideally last for an hour or two, and she will be subjected to rhythmic motion from an external source.

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Induce-Sleep-Paralysis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_anaesthesia
google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS611US611&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=anesthesiologist salary
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>she will be subjected to rhythmic motion from an external source
Rape?

Christ, what sort of fetish do you have

The easiest way might be to induce sleep paralysis

Don't fuck around with drugs unless you're a licensed anesthesiologist

"Consenting subject".
I have a fetish for paraplegic girls. My girlfriend is able-bodied and knows about my fetish. She enjoys her ability to walk, but thinks my fetish is interesting. Do the math.
Tell me more.

wikihow.com/Induce-Sleep-Paralysis

Basically when you experience sleep paralysis you are completely unable to move any part of your body, but you are aware of your surroundings and fully conscious. It's like being a vegetable until your body catches up with your mind and wakes up. If you don't expect it it can be terrifying. It's common also to feel a large pressure on your chest.

I've never heard of somebody having sex during sleep paralysis before, though. It's common to have vivid hallucinations during the paralysis because you're still partially asleep. Your GF might think she's being fucked by a demon or something.

What kid of retarded suggestion is that.

>Is there a safe way to induce temporary paralysis from the waist down in a consenting subject?
Basically the only way of safely doing this is injections.
Good luck.

Ok, this is not what we're looking for.
What kind of injections?

You could use electrode stimulations on the cortex to "turn off" specific areas, but I'm not sure how u could without cutting open the skull...

why don't you just ask your gf to not move her legs and pretend?

>taking advice from Veeky Forums on things to inject into somebodies spine to paralyze them

are you seriously this fucking stupid OP?

Do you want reflexes still intact?

That she doesn't scream for help does not mean consent.

>What kind of injections?
>A spinal gives profound block of all motor and sensory function below the level of injection
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spinal_anaesthesia

You can use external electrodes, can't you? The hard part would be to pin-point the exact areas without affecting anything else.
That's not realistic enough, and she wants to feel the lack of feeling, so to speak.
I'm not going to take advice blindly.
That's not the most important thing. Do you think it makes a difference?
She wants to try it.
Yes. This is exactly what I'm looking for.

Would that last "an hour or two" before dissipating? Is it even temporary to begin with?

>Yes. This is exactly what I'm looking for.
What professional would agree to do that?
You risk seriously injuring her.

>Thousands of spinal anaesthetics are administered daily in hospitals and nursing homes. At a low cost, a surgery of up to two hours duration can be performed below the umbilicus of the patient.

Not if I know what I'm doing. How hard can it be to learn how to perform one specific, relatively simple procedure?

You amazingly underestimate how easy it is to fuck up this procedure and cause very serious permanent damage, or death.

Then I just have to learn how to perform it properly, without any risk to her.

I suppose if you want to go to med school and become an anesthesiologist, it would be quite safe.

At any level of training less than this, please don't. Nurses don't perform this procedure, and neither do most doctors. This is for a good reason.

google.com/webhp?sourceid=chrome-instant&rlz=1C1ASUC_enUS611US611&ion=1&espv=2&ie=UTF-8#q=anesthesiologist salary

This is actually rather good advice.

what the fuck is this thread

Not if you are not a trained professional.

he wants to sleep rape someone without her knowing.
Not sure about the consenting part.

OP, honestly you're fucking retarded. To save your girlfriend's life I suggest amending your plan. See if she's willing to consent to having sex on a psychedelic like Psilocybin. When she's peaking, pretend you're hypnotizing her. Because she trusts you and hopefully consented she might be able to trick herself into believing her legs are temporarily paralyzed. The catch here is a) it may not work b) you're probably too stupid to trip sit her and c) she can't do psychedelics more than once a month or two if you seriously care about her and her sanity.

>this fucking thread

it's not as funny as the one about the guy whose kid brother would beat him up and spit on his face

OP instead of risking her life by actually paralyzing her, just buy a wheelchair or a pair of crutches/leg braces and RP as if her legs don't work.

She can rehearse moving around without using her legs, eventually she'll be good enough at it that she'll resemble an actual disabled person for RP purposes.

>LOL dude just stick the needle into the spine it'll be easy and safe with a little training!
kys

This is going a bit pop/sci/, but hypnosis is the only safe way to do this. You could probably find files online to allow paralysis to be induced with a trigger word and then restore function with another word. Best part is that hypnosis doesn't really work without at least some level of consent.

You would kinda be fucked if your gf isn't suggestible. In that case, you'll probably just have to roleplay.

>tfw became an anesthesiologist just for a fetish and making $250k a yr was just a side effect

I did the equivalent of over 2000 doses of shrooms in 4acoDMT spread over 3ish months. Im perfectly sane. Psychadelics are a meme.

Bruh, are you baiting us? If not,kys

you will always run the risk of permanent damage to the subject but whatever floats your boat brother I won't judge

Intermediate-lasting Paralysis, you say?
Easy. Just administer a nondepolarizing neuromuscular blocking drug like Tubocurarine, or Rocuronium, just to name a few. Effects last around an hour. But, since it'll also paralyze the diaphragm, you'll be a murderer unless you can provide artificial respiration the whole time.

What is this even
I don't think roleplay is going to be realistic enough.

She will leak shit and piss uncontrollably.

Great

give her an epidural, if you push too far she might actually become a paraplegic which is a win/win for you i guess

or buy bleach and acetone :^)

Not if you make sure to go to the bathroom beforehand.
I'm not going to "push too far". It's only going to be temporary.

It's actually pretty easy to do a lumbar puncture, which is very similar. Although OP will want it much higher than an LP, making it incredibly dangerous.

Do it anyway OP and post pics of your permanently crippled gf after

>become orthodontist for a fetish
>get to put braces on little boys and then regularly ask them about their braces without seeming creepy
>mfw 200k

Yes, lidocaine in the lumbar

Lol dude just tie her down and rub lidocane on her parts
No need to fuck with perenteral anesthesia

The joke wasn't even slightly subtle, mate.

surprised this isn't higher

Donkey Punch

Look it up.

i at least upvoted

gilded