Toilet bleach splashback:

Hi, physics and mathematics double honours here.

So, I have really bad IBS, but have to drink coffee to keep working throughout the day.

So, in short, I was forced to use the latrine, however it had been recently cleaned and my faecal matter is quite dense. Anyway, I ended up getting splashback including the bleach in the toilet (which may have entered my anus).

Will I be fine?

>mfw european toilets have a plateau pool before the drain hole so you can inspect your poo and avoid splashback

Floor/squat toilets are so much better and it is 100times easier to take a shit.

>2017
>Not just making a nest of tp at the base of the toilet and crapping on it and then lifting it up and dropping it into the toilet

Just build the nest directly in the bowl. Works flawlessly.

Just put half a roll of paper into the bowl, it will float on top and form a protective spash-proof barrier.

>not shitting in the urinal

yes but you have to actually clean the toilet whereas in American toilets in our glorious toilets you can just shit and it goes up the pipe easily no need to clean also why do you want to inspect your shit, you putrid retard? I will beat ur ass if I find you on the street you shit-inspector

>why do you want to inspect your shit
to see how my digestion is doing are you stupid?
In your country your people shit blood after 1 year straight of burgers and burritos and they don't even notice.
I bet american toilets look very beautiful and smell like roses bc nobody sees need to clean them.

stupid american I look forward to meeting you so I can break your neck.

just drink lots of beer the night before so its all liquid when it comes out.

bleach fucking burns, if it was any danger you would be able to tell immediately.

It was clearly very diluted which is believably considering its a fucking toilet.

people bleach their assholes, so yes you should be fine

t. pajeet

Just use your hands. Catch it first, then put it into the water gently.

Bruh, you can literally get your butthole bleached at a spa for $300. Doctors scrub wounds with bleach when patients can't risk an infection.

let's see if the tricks I learned from Dora the Explorer work in real life
Pajeet no shitting on the street!

t mad eurocuck

>not putting toilet paper in the bowl just before.
what have you been doing all this time??

that's alcohol

hi

>splashback including the bleach in the toilet

Head to hospital immediately...
the Emergency room staff could use a good laugh

That sounds like a terrible waste of toilet paper

Dude just put some toilet paper in the water BEFORE you shit to avoid splash-back. What are you retarded?

One extra wipes worth of cheaper than dirt toilet paper per shit to avoid getting disgusting shit water splashed all up in your cheeks sounds like the exact opposite of a waste of anything. In fact, i could argue its a better use of the toilet paper than wiping your ass is.