What did he even do that was so important?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gu2Eo_I2Ik
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nikola_Tesla_patents
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

he invented thomas edison

A.C. electricity

>he invented
>he
>invented

False.

Brushless motor, more efficient transmission of electric power over long distances, radio control, wireless electricity

>propose two phase system, which required four wires to operate and had hardly any advantages over single phase system, while superior three wire three phase system was already commercially in use
>be praised for inventing more efficient means of energy transfer
why's that?

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gu2Eo_I2Ik

>Brushless motor
not true
>more efficient transmission of electric power over long distances
so he was in favor of AC, like pretty much everybody bud Edison was
>radio control
not true
>wireless electricity
certainly not true

>brushless motor
>not true
what?

he means induction motor?

Tesla did invent a brushless AC motor, that's all I am getting at.

oh, ok

He invented AC...?

>radio control
Yes he did...?
>wireless electricity
Probably not

He did not invent AC, that's insane. He invented a brushless motor instrumental to making AC available. The other guy is full of shit.

He invented the world you live in which you live.

In the early 1900s a lot of people had trouble justifying capitalism since they had recently had so many problems and the rise of unions was threatening it. They needed some poster boys to show that capitalism leads to good things, but not a lot of scientists are in it for the money. Tesla just became a figurehead.

He proved cars are real

He didn't invent AC and people beat him to radio control by years.

>he doesn't visit tesla's grave nine times a day

>He doesn't dig up Teslas dick to suck it and then neatly burry him again every hour.

>What are you a fucking plebian?

he gave reddit a boner and elon musk a brand

He didn't invent a brushless motor either. Two phase AC motors existed years before him, the first being created by hippolyte.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Nikola_Tesla_patents

invented free unlimited wireless energy but didnt publish it because edison bullied him

I read his biography a few years ago. I forgot what exactly he did but I think he just made energy least costly. However, he was a huge dumbass. He made claims on these outrages claims on what he was going to invent and the whole scientific community called him out on his claims. He failed and never did intent the inventions he said he was going to make which I forgot what it was. He went bunkrupt and was unemployed for a long time. He eventually got a job in the military inventing and after he wasn't needed, he live the rest of his life in a apartment and died as an old man.

AC machines.

magic aether techonology, but reptilians destroyed it

Yo, everyone is talking about how this dude invented air conditioning. Fucking okay, that's nice but that doesn't make you a genius...baka

Use wikipedia next time instead of shitposting outside of your containment thread en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nikola_Tesla

He did invent >a brushless DC motor with a different design than the rest, that's all I said. No idea why Westminster didn't just use these other designs, they may have been less efficient.