Why'd this board turn into /pol/ lite?

Why'd this board turn into /pol/ lite?

Chess anyone?

e4

It turned into /pol/ lite because many posters from /pol/ moonlight here.

Same reason cancer cells from your pancreas can migrate to your lymph nodes.

because pol is right and you dont realize it yet.

I want off mr Veeky Forums's wild ride

best post 2017

The /pol/ tumor seems especially aggressive in its spread these past few months

Same reason every other board turned into /pol/ lite after the election.

There has to be some kind of way outta here

>i am a child and i don't realize it yet

it doesn't
the idiots whining about /pol/ are and have always been a much bigger problem than any /pol/-related baits you imbeciles choose to reply to

There is no way out. This is the END OF THE LINE

There's too much confusion, I can't get no relief

It's because idiots think that 0.555...=0.6 and infinity doesn't exist. This is what happens when you question infinity.

Because /pol/ is disproportionately composed of unsuccessful people with little going for them IRL.

Such people generally spend more time "socializing" on the internet.

In recent years, the alt right has attracted a lot more people to /pol/, and Veeky Forums by extension, so the /pol/ views bleed everywhere else.

I miss when I could actually discuss things on Veeky Forums without edgy /pol/locks bringing up politics at every opportunity

Creating a thread saying /pol/ is invading to mask the fact that this thread is the entry point for a raid, clever. There have been like four fucking threads, and I think all of them have the same OP, with /pol/ shit as their subject. You're obviously just trying to stir up shit up, the anime image gives it away.

>comes into Veeky Forums from tumblr
>complains about Veeky Forums culture and calls it "bleeding everywhere else"
>demands people to conform to SJW rules
fuck of nigger

>Discussing a setting on Veeky Forums
>One faggot comes into the thread and starts raving about how wrong think it is
These people are legitimately retarded.

who are you and why do you keep doing this?

Doing what?

It's because of the /pol/tards who got BTFO at the dinner table and are now here looking for evidence of a biological difference between races so they can show mom they were right.

because they're always coming here to try to "redpill" us about race/IQ or climate change, their knowledge of which they got from infographics. Except Veeky Forums usually knows more about these same topics than /pol/ so they just chimp out and blame the jews before going back to their torture chamber.

Why are there SO MANY unsuccessful people??? Who did this??? Shouldn't science do something to rectify this problem??? (Secret-Pro-Answer: the answer is YES!!!)

Why havent they ODd on the redpills yet

/pol/tards are sexually aroused by by the idea of being "lone truth speakers", so they compulsively spread out to find non-/pol/ people to shout at.

this tbqh

pic

There is

But you gotta make some history to it

no degree certification requirements for posting

It's called reddit, you'll feel at home with all the SJW, the censoring and up/down votes assuring you'll only read sanitized posts.

Because science proves /pol/ right. Sorry facts about race being a determinant of IQ bothers you, but you can't hide the truth because it's not PC

Omitting politics when they are appropriate would be an oversight extensive enough to amount to a mistake. If a political post is overstepping it, you should challenge that post on its merits, not forbid discussion as a whole.

these, stop false flagging and fuck off to reddit. your thread contributes nothing, is antagonizing and /pol/, as dumb as a large portion of them are, are generally right based on critical thinking alone

basically kill yourself op