What does this t-shirt mean?

Also, which PBS studio host's butt hole would you most want to lick?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hmKix-75dsg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It means you should let epsilon be less than zero.

>What does this t-shirt mean?
It literally means let epsilon be smaller than 0 but then that is an analysis joke because 99.9% of analysis proofs, at least the beginner level, start with in some form or another letting epsilon be an arbitrary number larger than 0.

>which PBS studio host's butt hole would you most want to lick?

None because I am not a fucking sexist so I don't sexualize science and math show hosts like you fucking degenerate.

Thank you.

I'm an equal opportunity butt hole licker. I'd like Mike Rugnetta's butt hole for example.

You fascist.

Autistic roastie. I like it.

>I'm an equal opportunity butt hole licker. I'd like Mike Rugnetta's butt hole for example.

That is still no excuse. Then you are sexualizing both males and females which means you are a humancist or something. Fuck you. They are people too!

>sexist
that word doesnt mean what you think it means

Is she and the other host from PBS space siblings?

I don't think so, they have different last names.

>Kelsey Houston-Edwards will never shit on your face

is that a woman?

Sort of.

She is as much of a "woman" as Vihart.

I can't find any tumblrgender nonsense around her like with Vihart. Not sure what you're talking about.

On the other hand, this is kind of neat:

>Houston-Edwards took a winding road to becoming a Ph.D. candidate. She dropped out of high school in her hometown of San Diego after the 10th grade. She'd done all right academically, though she "didn't excel." She says she was "disenchanted with the experience"

link to viharts tumblrkin nonsense?

>youtube.com/watch?v=hmKix-75dsg

She doesn't feel strongly about being a women, so she identifies as agender.

As we all know, this is grounds for execution.

You don't need to find anything.

From her short haircut and lack of cute dresses in favor of male t-shirts is enough to know she wishes she had a cock between her legs. And not inside.

>Also, which PBS studio host's butt hole would you most want to lick?
The dude from It's Okay to Be Smart. He's a handsome motherfucker.

Aren't you a rambunctious little dark enlightenist?

>that disgusting monotone with no designs

You call that cute bitch? Top kek. You would laughed at on /clg/ you cuck.

I bet that is just her token ""girly"" dress her mom forces her to wear from time to time.

I mean, weak troll is weak.

But I'm kind of baffled why you think /cgl/ is relevant here. She's not a cosplayer.

You are the biggest faggot in the world. Neck yourself please, you fucking waste of space.

Good choice. Can't stand his presentation style though.

/cgl/ is more than cosplay. It is cute dresses general faggot. You'd know if you would lurk moar newfag. They could teach you a thing or two about cute dresses.

Why? Because I have good taste in women? Lol. I bet you are one of those "traps aren't gay" fags.

Lolita fashion =/= actual fashion. Maybe try and put down the animes.

Firstly, traps are not gay. Secondly, why haven't you killed yourself yet?

I will put down the animes when you put down your homosexuality.

Top kek. Off yourself homo. Gay rights were a mistake.

Spoken like a true homofag.

Not being asexual != being sexist

The key to understand it is not listening to the CNN

>Implying I listen to Clinton News Network

I simply do not sexualize people I respect.

Then how does sexualizing people they respect makes them a sexist?

Licking someone's butt hole is the ultimate show of respect.

So you only sexualize people you disrespect? That doesn't seem healthy. Do you only ever have hate sex?

Just to quickly correct you, she does not identify as agender; she just doesn't care if you identify her as agender.
that's a female cut t-shirt

Because they automatically see them as sexual beings simply because they are women.

So you slander people because they practice the main characteristic of their gender, being attracted to woman? So tolerant yet so hypocrite...

gas all those that do not adhere to my worldview

I think we humans are capable of being more than just sexual beings. I think as low of women who sexualize men in non-sexual settings.

It's a demonstration of the degenerating post-modern mentality. The joke could literally not be any simpler, but people still read way into it. Our minds have been trained to think everything is behind 2+ layers of irony.

>not

Wow, a cute mathematician. I'll lick her all over.

A virgin talking about his taste in women is always entertaining.

I think a lot "math enthusiasts" have just never looked at an analysis proof.

>What does this t-shirt mean?
It means that my post ends in repeating digits

anyone else just spends all video time looking at her thighgap and simultaneously making fun of her for believing in "infinities" instead of embracing wildberger's teachings?

>I bet
there is no wagering at Veeky Forums, Grandpa

It's human nature and key to the survival of our species you dumb autistic faggot

Is that a woman or a man with tits?