Friendly reminder that naive realists are the embodiment of plebeianism and the antithesis of science

Friendly reminder that naive realists are the embodiment of plebeianism and the antithesis of science.

I agree.

>he doesn't read Neo-Kantian epistemology and existential phenomenology at the same time

So psychology is a science?

The wave function is real and there's nothing you can do about it

Indeed.

Bullshit

Go ahead and account for Kochen-Specker/Bell/PBR theorems using a psi-epistemic model. I'll wait

Implying reality has to be really real to be reals.

Okay then what is it, if not just a measure of our knowledge of the state of a quantum system?

An a posteriori correlate of consciousness.

In what sense does the wavefunction exist if there are no conscious observers?

Observer in physics means literally anything that can interact with the system. It doesn't have to be conscious. Why do philosophers can't understand this?

Still haven't answered my question of how the wavefunction exists independently of consciousness

In the sense that it's radically unknowable to us.

this is me

I wasn't But to respond to Literally everything we experience (the entire universe) is correlated to transcendental consciousness. I'm not talking about that in particular.

Friendly reminder that scientists are remembered for their scientific contributions and not their wacky theories about God.

What a nonanswer. Purple unicorns flying around outside the observable universe are also radically unknowable to us. No one is claiming they're real though.

The wavefunction is nothing more than a statistical apparatus.

Why are you so mean to Dennett-san?

who knows, it just does

A real probability density

The wave function is complex, you fucking pleb.

That's a good one. I like it.