How are we not dead?

If humanity has detonated over 2000 nukes in the past 70 years and it should only take about 100 to start a nuclear winter, how hasn't one occurred yet?

Why are you posting your irrelevant anti-white propaganda on this board? Aren't you tired of being told to fuck off already?

OP here, not trying to be a conspiracy theorist, just wondering about the specific requirements needed to start a nuclear winter

Go back to your victim group.

Nobody cares about the content of your anti-white propaganda folder. Back to your pedophile SJWtard cesspool

back to buddy

>talking about nukes
only poltards talk about nukes

Please don't make me go there

fuck off back to your containment board already

Because it doesn't take 100 nukes to start a nuclear winter.

Nobody's answering his question. I legitimately want to know why, if nukes are so dangerous, why hasn't there been a demonstrable negative global effect with so ,any detonations?

>/pol/

Pol isn't sci. This is a sci question.

i wonder if some of the people who constantly bitch about /pol/ are actually /pol/ posters false flagging to make people who are mad about /pol/ seem extremely annoying faggots and make /pol/ not look so bad by comparison

go bak to poll, shill

holy shit 'm right

Can no one from sci give a scientific discussion of the threshold of nuclear weapons in a given time frame sufficient to cause nuclear winter? /k/ has Oppenheimer but so far all sci has is "go to /pol/"

Location, location, location. The same blast in different locations can have radically different results. A blast in the middle of a desert, under the ocean, or in an underground cavern will have pretty much no effect after the blast. A blast in a forest or in a city will cause fires which put tons of soot into the air. Airblasts can light massive areas on fire.

Nuclear winter isn't going to result from the bomb blasts themselves, but from the side-effects of the blasts, particularly fires. When countries do test detonations, they are very careful to pick the location for the test so they don't cause fires.

Can no one from sci give a scientific discussion of the threshold of nuclear weapons in a given time frame sufficient to cause nuclear winter? /k/ has Oppenheimer but so far all sci has is "go to /pol/"