Solve this, Veeky Forums

Solve this, Veeky Forums

upper image is rotated 180 degrees and common lines are deleted

>tfw to smart to check the exam before giving it to the professor.

Brainlet here. How would you even go about solving this?

Element recognition(which elements do the same actions as below?)
Graphic:
-Addition
-Rotation
-Translation
-Finding patron (repetition, itinerance, blinking...etc)
Number representation (PATRON):
-Addition
-Other operations (rarely)

It's not funny when someone tells the answer at the beginning huh?
Now you know, nerds.

brainlet detected

Nobody understands your racist-speak here, sweetie *sips tea*

Thank you for the explanation I appreciate it

Shouldn't the vertical line be dashed? The first row gets mirrored onto the second row, and the third row contains the difference between the two. So that should leave a dashed line.

This

You have to flip the first image, then it overlaps with the second image. Your remainder is whatever lines don't overlap. The sketched line is left because it's not a solid line like the line that was on top of it. You're also viewing this in columns, not rows.

124 iq here, do you flip the top one, add it to the bottom one, and cancel out the touching parts?

hmm it seems I'm right

Not rotated around the central point, but flipped (mirrored horizontally)

(your answer confused me because I was looking for rotational symmetry before I realized that was wrong)

This looked a lot harder than it actually was

yeah I agree.

The biggest problem with these types of shits is that they don't tell you where to read from. Right to left? Up to bottom? Why do I have to figure the solution and the function?

if you can't figure that out then you're too dumb to figure the problem out

I figured its top to bottom with a subtracting function - but there's other questions where it's too damn similar and can go either way.

How smart are you people who managed to solve it?

it's part of challenge.

I've never had my IQ tested but I did those online Mensa tests. I hit the ceiling on the American practice test (86%) and on the others I got anywhere from 121-135.

->

brainlet detected

flip the top one and put it over the bottom and get rid of any lines that overlap