Your field

>your field
>would you do it again

Genetics, and yes. If I could do it again I'd do a few things differently but all things considered I'm happy with where I'm at and where I'm going.

NEET
A million times yes

But I couldn't afford to live on my own anymore so I'm in lawschool now

mathematics

yes, i can apply it to literally anything. it's the only major that requires you to be intelligent. the physics guys were always too stupid to sit with at lunch. math table was always the alpha table that was for intelligent problem solvers, people that made a difference in the world. Even the chemistry guys were less idiotic. The engineers kept to themselves but they seemed like they did more fixing than designing so probably brainlets. only like 1 in 10 CS guys were able to sit with us without getting intimidated, the rest were retarded.

did you do your math degree in high school?

I'm a math researcher at GE big companies are like this, for what it's worth.

Pure Math.
Yes. 1000000000%

>chemistry

I couldn't tell you yet.

I have an amazingly interesting project in grad school that would even sound exciting in casual convo, but I'm hesitant to say it's worth it because I want a job out of this over everything else.

Business
Yes.

>pure math
>probably but I would become a depressed lonely alcoholic a lot earlier

>tfw you're unsure if these math majors are being honest or memeing out

I'm studying math right now but desu I want to switch back to physics. Seems like a better, more well rounded degree over all

Materials science.

Math would've been a better preparation for my research, but I guess it's nice to have a little bit of subject matter knowledge. It's also well funded currently.

Bump.

Chemistry undergrad feels alot like a trap

NEET philosophy and ecology
Yes, I know more than any expert ever will

I have a math degree and right now I'm doing a master's degree. Woud I do it again, yes!, in math they fucking help you.

Back when I was an undergrad, I studied a lot of set theory; forcing, large cardinals, and shit like that. I absolutely regret of having being into that subject. Now I'm into more serious shit, I'm between choosing algebraic topology or algebraic geometry as my main subject.

This
Except for the law school
I'm permaneet

Biochem
Would probably go for physics.

it is. nothing is needed by employers except MUH CGMP CAN U DO THIS TEST for 15 hr. hard courses with labs and no reward besides grad /med school

geometry >> topology

HEP
Yeeeeah. Best locations in physics