>Green text?

kek

Why would this be the end of SpaceX?

>turn 30
>divorce Chad
>eye up betabux
Elon doesn't stand a chance

Party on, serial harem man!

I wish I could have a new beautiful wife every few years to give me strong sons.

Let's just say she's going to be one very rich woman in 5 years.

>Space exploration halted because funder's wife cucked him out of funding bux
I won't even be mad. I'll be laughing.

>Heard gets SpaceX
>drives company into ground

>Musk gets Tesla
>gets Teslas shit together
>crushes big 3

>Be the smartest guy on earth according to Veeky Forums >get btfo by a retarded roastie
wew lads

Because Amber Heard's going to own it

She'll get a settlement, but there's no way in hell she's getting big portions of the companies. Musk had a prenupt with his previous wife. Heard will take a chunk, but not enough to matter.

It's shitty, but I'm pretty sure Musk isn't smart guy who just happens to be naive to Heard's intentions. Pretty sure his legal team are going to spend the next few years recording any little dispute between the couple to bring it up in settlement court.

Is Amber Heard for 5 years really worth that much money?

forgot to write:

It's basically impossible for super attractive, famous women to be satisfied with anyone. No one can be high-status enough for them. It's obvious they will divorce in a few years when Amber becomes unsatisfied again. Elon obviously must realize that she is never going to love or care about anyone. Like, why not just get a hooker or 100 for that kind of investment, instead of just saying you fucked Amber Heard?

This user knows what's up. Musk is a naive fucker who has been taken to the cleaners 3 times already. Twice by the same fucking women

hahahahha get fucked

>Musk is a naive fucker who has been taken to the cleaners 3 times already. Twice by the same fucking women
every time

kek I forgot that he got cleaned twice by the same woman. How does he not realize that he is basically a target for financial vampires?

Didn't Elon try to make advances on Heard, but she gave him a cold shoulder? Now all of a sudden she's smitten.

Like the other user said, Elon just needs some hookers.

Amber Heard is basically a hooker though. Seriously, is she known for anything other than being attractive?

She just costs a lot more per fuck than actual hookers of similar or slightly lower attractiveness. Though, based on Elon's first wife's stories, he seems to want some kind of trophy wife so he can feel validation, he was pressuring her to go platinum blond and shit.

betas do not know they are betas

>Heard is 20 something
>wants to fuck movie star
>Heard hits 30
>immediately wants to settle with the beta she rejected

This shit activates my almonds

>Be the smartest guy on earth according to Veeky Forums >get btfo by a retarded roastie
nigga what, most of Veeky Forums (the actual Veeky Forumsentists, not you retard) thinks he's a pretentious retard.
I think he's a pretentious retard.

No. Musk is an expert on pre-nups. He even made his first wife sign something after the wedding so she couldn't claim anything and couldn't even talk about it.

virgin detected

Why would famous/rich people marry in the first place?

>Heard was born in Austin, Texas, the daughter of Patricia Paige (née Parsons), an Internet researcher, and David Clinton Heard, a contractor.[1][4][5] She has a sister, Whitney.[1] She dropped out of high school, eventually earning a diploma through a home-study course.[6] When Heard was 16, her best friend died in a car crash; Heard, who was raised Catholic, subsequently declared herself an atheist after being introduced to the works of Ayn Rand by her then-boyfriend.[6] She said of Rand, "I've read all of her books. Ever since then, I have been obsessed with her ideals. All I've ever needed is myself."[6]

It gives you a measure of control over the breakup that you wouldn't have otherwise (especially if you knock a bitch up).

American judges don't give a shit about pre-nups anymore. Men in the legal system are fucked over here.
this entire board is virgin....straight sex vrgins I mean.

>ayn rand cultist
boy is she a smart one.

>Elon marries and divorces Heard
>she gets Mars in the divorce
>she is coronated God Empress of the Red Planet
>ten years later her army of bloodthirsty femborgs, carved from Martian steel and her very own cloned flesh, fall from the sky to teach the pathetic inhabitants of earth Her glory through rape and genocide

>rape and genocide

The rape comes first right?

unfortunately no.

>I married you so everything you own is now half mine
why is this a thing

what board am I on?

SpecialX posters need to fuck off

based ayn rander

Godamn is divorce setting a new major I haven't heard about? So many greats getting fucked over by marriage

a lot of young people are attracted to rand. pretty sad

>all these anons calling Elon a beta

Why do wimminz ruin everything good

A lot of selfie-takers are selfishly inclined...

just

>This is the average Randtard
lolberts BTFO.

Bad end.
Imagine making all the money a clever business major would but with none of the work.

>getting lucky is alpha
>getting forced out of your own company is alpha
>getting gubmint handouts is alpha
>getting btfo by roasties non-stop is alpha
>getting surgery on your face because you are so insecure about your looks is alpha
Wew lad

>getting surgery on your face because you are so secure about your looks is alpha

fix'd

this

why would you want to go to mars

because in the not-so-distant past women had nothing and were nothing without their husbands, and if they didn't get support from a husband (who at the time was generally the initiator of the separation) after the divorce they basically ended up fucked for life. divorce was also much less common back then.

it might also surprise you that to this day even with the "she gets half hypergamy blah blah" boogeymen, the quality of life after divorce is still much, much higher on average for men than women

I hope I will still be alive to see this trainwreck

So why is it still a thing?

>the quality of life after divorce is still much, much higher on average for men than women
Yeah, because women usually marry up. If they divorce their wealthy husband then they should be less wealthy than before. It would be unfair if it were any other way, their pre-divorce lifestyle wasn't fueled by their hard work.

>Woman marries rich guy
>Divorces him for 80% of his income
>Does it four times
Johnny Depp is the most recent victim, Elon is next.

Fuck sake Elon. Why does he always go for bimbo whores?

>woman ruined Eden
>woman opened The shitbox
>woman will stop us getting to Mars
Call me crazy but there might be a pattern to all this.

because Elon is probably going to kill himself from being divorce rape even more just like Robin Williams after his multiple expensive divorces.

but she still did because prenups don't protect you from what you gain after the prenup everything after the prenups is consider join assets.

Why do Rich people keep falling for this scamming 9/10? Why not just hire a prostitute any time you have the need? It would be cheaper.

Makes sense. She is a true capitalist and she is using the system.