What is the scientific basis for this practice? Are people put on huge experiment?

What is the scientific basis for this practice? Are people put on huge experiment?

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3767174/amp/Child-4-starts-gender-transition-day-kindergarten.html

>fucking a four year old is abhorrent because they don't know what they are agreeing to
>fucking up a four year olds mind and body because they picked up their sisters barbie once is ok because it's the current year baby

there is plenty of scientific evidence for this because social science is a science.

Social science is the science.

Something something, mentally ill parents, brainwashed by the media, muh geneders, future acceptance of pedophilia, something.

Shit like this is what makes me don't want to have kids, I will never know if fucking pedophilia will be legalized the moment my son is born desu.

>dailymail
Really?

>I can't even why didn't he source buzzfeed? I bet he's fucking white

dailymail is the newspaper of /x/

>t. dr money

how about you check your privilege and stop spitting that bullshit? think about the kids, and how every trans-kid is holocausted even as we speak.

Back to pol you go

>Xir first words were "I am fully aware of my situation and am ready to make irreversible decisions for my whole future",
Fucking dailymail

At a minimum wait for puberty to let the fool ruin h(is/er) life. How can you make a sexual decision before you have experienced desire.
If you ask young kids about the opposite sex, the answer tends to be YUCK (boys/girls). By this logic everyone is gay.
Everyone involved who did not stop this needs to be charged with child abuse, and corruption of a minor.

I'm a female, blonde, thin, pretty; childhood humiliations have given me the motivation to be perceived as desirable but as I age, I resent not getting treatment at a young age more and more. when my parents cut my 2 year old brothers hair when I was 4, my mother told me I cried and cried because I wanted a buzz cut too, she asked me if she should have let me later in life and I said something along the lines of I don't know, and that I think she did fine. All I can say is at 4 I was already aware of the ache I feel to be a man, that I still feel to this day (estrogen does make me feel more feminine, but that doesn't mean this body feels right)

I really like how xir clearly comes from "sir" which is the male pronoun, can't wait for these mentally ill imbeciles to catch up and throw a tantrum about it.

>At a minimum wait for puberty to let the fool ruin h(is/er) life.
That's pretty much too late.

>How can you make a sexual decision before you have experienced desire.
This has nothing to do with sexuality.

>If you ask young kids about the opposite sex, the answer tends to be YUCK (boys/girls). By this logic everyone is gay.
What.

>Everyone involved who did not stop this needs to be charged with child abuse, and corruption of a minor.
"Corruption of a minor"?

>t. lgbtqö

I'm just curious, but what do you think of body dysmorphic disorder? Do you think it's a legitimate condition, even if restricted to something minor like appearance of a belly?

>At a minimum wait for puberty to let the fool ruin h(is/er) life. How can you make a sexual decision before you have experienced desire.
So real deal about actual gender dysphoria:
there are a very tiny set of developmental disorders that lead to gender dysphoria that can present prior to puberty (mainly the various flavors of intersex). I can't see it being a wise move to "transition" at that age because aside from a few fairly weak behavioral tendencies, the sexes are pretty much the same until puberty.

>Transitioning at age 4
Damn that's going to be some prime fucking boipussy. I'm already jealous of the guy who's going to tap that ass.

I don't know, I have never been obese, but I know what it's like to hate how I look, aka before I gave in to being "attractive", I still feel like this body doesn't belong to me, it helps that I'm attracted to women, but as a woman who dates women, I am growing more resentful towards them

This should be illegal.

Remember people, if you allow degeneracy to become common place enough you will start to be outnumbered and those in power will start being swayed to degenerate demands. Eventually, you will be ordered by law to do degenerate things.

Don't suffer LGBT people. Beat them up where ever you encounter them. Destroy their property. Make sure everyone knows who they are and what they are. Gaslight them as much as possible. Lobby against them.

Essentially, I think some conditions have merit but most are just ugly whiners who don't have the motivation to work with what they were given

>4 year olds cannot make informed decisions about consent
>But they know enough about gender and brain chemistry to let them chop off their dicks

>because social science is a science.
But there's no evidence for this.

It is a criminal act. These people are setting themselves up for huge lawsuits in the future and they deserve every one of them.

To see the long term effects of the hormone treatments as purely aesthetic.

To make a man into a woman would require taking the cells DNA and flipping the XY to XX and then "Cloning" a womb. Traps can't give birth.
Yet.

Fml senpai. This is practically black magic.

God forbid they adopt!!!!

Eugenics at fitness.

There is no scientific basis FOR this practice.
It is damaging to the spychi (the male and female brain have structural differences).

there is no science. gender identity is junk science.

How about you check your privilege and come back with a new conclusion?

Man, I hope he regrets it and kills himself with his parents following afterwards

Parental indoctrination. This is fucking chuld abuse. Those "parents" deserve jail time. Fuck me this world is rotten.

most trannies become statistics anyways

we are all just an alien experiment

rape is sex
murder is suicide
0=1
social science = science