Explain this

you have enough paint to fill it but you dont have enough paint to cover its surface area.

PRO TIP YOU CAN'T

>you have enough paint to fill it but you dont have enough paint to cover its surface area.
is this thread about your mother's vagoo?

because morons think it is guaranteed to explode due to propaganda

>he can't work with divergent sums because they disagree with his animal intuitions
foolish branelet

Volume is (unit)^3
Surface is (unit)^2

Paint is a real life thing, thus 3dimentional, little brainlet.

Easy, you can paint the inside, but not the outside.

You didn't think that through much did you...

what's the paint layer thickness?

Make the volume of revolution out of semi permiable material

The paint used for the volume will seap out and paint the surface

The base of the hat is flat, so it wouldn't count to the volume but would to the area.

Did I get it? Can I call my mom?

Same goes for Koch snowflake:
The boundary of koch snowflake is infinite so you need an infinite amount of paint to paint it, yet you can just flood the area with a finite amount of paint...

> (-1/x2)2
What dumbery is this.

Also picture a standard star. Make the branches very thin, but very long. Use it as the "base" of a tube.
You'll realise your tube has very low volume compared to its surface, and that you'd have no problem to fill it with a little paint (if you don't have enough paint, juste make the branches even thinner and the "center" thinner too), but that wouldn't be enough to paint the surface...

this
op is a faggot

>pls respond

I dunk it in a tub of paint.

>is this thread about your mother's vagoo?
fpbp

really made me think

In reality if you can cover the entire surface area with 1/3 of the paint inside, or even 1/5th of the surface area if you dilute it with water.

fuck you I wanted to post this

i'll add this to my list of math flaw, thanks.

filling is the same as painting inside instead of outside plus filling the hole inside. if you can paint it inside you can paint it outside.

lmao

Paint has thickness. For the portions of the object that has less thickness than minimal paint layer there can be no paint inside that part of the container. The flaw arises when assuming paint can fill any crevice and failing to realize that for most of the object the volume is far less than the needed paint thickness.
For the snowflake, at some 'zoom level' you will just fill out the area with paint. (At least the surface is coarse and the paint will stick good.)

>the shape can be subdivided into segments smaller than its constituents.
This analogy is shit