Retarded exam rules

>just got email from professor about some info for our final
>one of the rules is we can't wear a hat

WTF
this is the first time this has ever happened, what the fuck am I gonna do, write notes on the fucking bill? it's black ffs
I look retarded without a hat right now, my hair does not cooperate because it's been a while since the last cut

Should I just not go?

It's a sign of respect to remove your hat while indoors.

>Final
>brainlet can't handle removing a hat, sacrifices grade

Welcome to America.

only ever seen one person do that
hell even the professor wore a hat while lecturing earlier in the semester, then he got his hair cut

>carinng what you look like
beta nu-male detected

you have no idea what it's like, faggot

I bet you're one of those fucking normalfags who can get away with a buzz cut

pro tip: people are silently judging you every day
you fucking slob

One of my professors had this rule.
I just put it on backwards and that was that.

if this bothers you so much maybe you're autistic op? if you are, then you can write your exams elsewhere and be allowed to wear a hat as a special accommodation to you.

Not a bad idea, maybe I'll try and convince them so I don't have to listen to hundreds of rustling papers and retards constantly coughing for no reason

Buzz cuts are comfortable and hygienic, it also allows you to focus on studies by making skinny nerds look like serial killers.

not the OP, but
>spooky skeleton
>don't give a shit what I look like
>QT takes an interest in me
>8/10 and never wears makeup
>put a ring on it
I have nothing special about myself, other than my complete lack of vanity.

she's a succubus, bro. enjoy getting your mana stolen.

Absolutely nobody gives a shit besides people looking to get pissed off over nothing

Respect for what the fucking floor tiles

>8/10
>never wears makeup
lmao sure kid. at best a 6/10, and probably a 4/10 in 10 years but by then its too late because she has you on lock

do you let your professor fuck your ass too?

Wear a beanie?

>wearing a hat with a bill

Fuck you Chad.

Hold up, am I getting this straight? You're getting your panties in a knot because you don't want people to see your bad hair day?

The professor did this to prevent cheating. However, there are better ways to cheat. For instance, a person wear a camera on his shirt disgused. A person with a truck outside the school can tell you all the answers. The person who cheated wears shades of glasses and all the answers show up on your glasses. The asians were able to pull this off when they were in American's college.

I'm not gay m8

what the fuck is chad about a dad hat? it's not one of those autistic flat billed caps if that's what you think

yes

At some point the intelligence required to cheat surpasses the intelligence required to actually get an A on the test. That's why all these measures are taken to remove the low hanging fruit for cheating.

That's standard exam policy at my university, however what's always annoyed me about is that they don't make religious people remove their head garments. The implication being that religious people are somehow more pois and so would never cheat so they get a buy.

Moral of the story, tell your prof it's a part of your religion?

smhfam it's not because they think religiousfags don't cheat, it's because they legally can't tell them not to practice their religion by wearing the hat

>you have no idea what it's like, faggot
Need a hug? I affirm you, user. I affirm you.

This is how everyone can tell you do not love anyone

this is the hat, wat do I say the religion is?

w2c???

Nondenominational consumerism

No but really where can I get this

lmao the cute girl that sits next to you is gunna see your bald spot

>"eeeewwww!"

>"I'm going through chemotherapy"
Or just don't be a pussy and stop caring what people think about your hair you sorostitute

we'll probably be spaced out actually, nobody next to me
try again nigger

A dude in one of my classes has a skinhead look going on. He seems nice though.

Don't go, you should live by your own rules. Stay at your dorm and shitpost all day. Don't bother to go to any of your exams in fact.

tfw balding as an undergrad

Before I discovered hats I would literally fail classes because I looked like shit and didn't want to be seen
I understand your pain so well op
I hope you find a way

Anyone who says no one cares doesn't understand how bad a person can look

you fagets who wake up presentable have no idea how much work it takes to go from laughing stock to ugly but forgettable

Don't worry OP, if your self esteem is do bad that you're losing your shit over a hat then you likely don't have any friends to impress anyways. Hat or no hat it's really just like like any other day.

>I look retarded without a hat
Lol what even. You wear a hat all day every day? You are that self conscious?

Respect towards the host. It's Victorian era code of manners.

Shorn locks are the mark of the slave.

>thinning hair
>buzzcut it relatively long (big nose/long neck = short buzzcuts look like shit)
>week later it gets wavy and poofy showing the thinness
>another week and it's constantly messed up due to cowlicks
meh

Not OP but are you that self conscious that you'd care about someone wearing a hat

My sides, they're gone!

>WTFthis is the first time this has ever happened, what the fuck am I gonna do, write notes on the fucking bill? it's black ffsI look retarded without a hat right now, my hair does not cooperate because it's been a while since the last cutShould I just not go?

you should stop wasting what I assume is your parents money to pay for you to go to a college you don't even take seriously enough to take off your hat when required in order to pass your exams.

Your priorities are screwed up, straighten yourself out.

>t. i am an insecure faget who cares too much about the opinion of others

try not giving a fuck for once. i haven't cut my hair in a year, always wear the same damn ugly clothes each day to college and never wear same color socks. people stare but what the fuck does it matter...

you should only give a fuck when it's an important occasion. For daily things you really shouldn't care too much about what others think

bro you're gross to look at. If you're ok with that then props but just know people think you sleep in a pile of slime

reddit

where the fuck do you even live where you've never seen someone who wears a hat everyday?

jesus fucking christ

It's a reminder to leave your fedora at home

>le fedora maymay
read the thread, reddit

>Victorian
lol, Europoor traditions

it's a fucking class room, there is no host

no, the professor is not the host

I agree with this rule

I disagree with this rule

>caring about how you look for 2 hours when noone should be paying attention to you

Come late if its that serious or sit in the back

If a girl liked you with your hat on, there will be a time she notices it with it off.
Don't know why your appearance matters otherwise on another schoolday

That's okay, everyone knows you're barbarians.

No, it's an institution. Read the house rules.

Hi grandad, didn't realize you posted on Veeky Forums.

The fact that you apparently think this is supposed to be terrifying is sad. Learn to be less insecure, user.

Tell him it's religious attire

why do you care so much ? if you wear a hat, you're probably jewish, so you'll get a free pass anyway

oh you mean *these* hats

I was thinking of a fedora or some shit

well then nvm then, you're a punk and should proceed to kys

farewell, stranger

wear a kippah and if he trys to remove it you can sue his ass off.

i envy you 2bh. i didnt go to the barbers for two years because i was too embarrassed about how bad my hair was. probably missed a months worth of college because of it too. pretty pathetic really

What the fuck is your stupid ass even talking about

>missing a months worth of college because you refuse to get a haircut
???

>tfw balding

FPBP

"Remove your hat" was something said by all teachers in all classes in the 1980s and 1990s when I was in school.

yeah maybe in fucking highschool

>Lack of vanity
Damn I'm jealous. I'm very insecure about my appearance and I obsess over it. I am also a little narcissistic and I hate it.

I am honest to god serious, does anyone know where to buy this?
PLEASE