Harvard Finds Next Einstein

Sorry Veeky Forums, but it looks like the new Einstein has already been found. Maybe you can try again in the next life, eh?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ
secondnexus.com/technology-and-innovation/23-year-old-einstein/
youtube.com/watch?v=blVmHo_8bmA
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olinto_De_Pretto
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

shouldn't that say 'the next Witten'?

>a girl
AHahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahaha

Woah did she create those things on the board behind her?

LMAO... nothing more than fake news.

BTW,

youtube.com/watch?v=p8M2tg2RkIQ

>Harvard
lmao

Maybe. If I said yes, would you be impressed and get a hard dick?

;3

>harvard
>a woman
>einsteinian brains
one of these things doesn't fit in the list
which is it

Maybe some of you should read the article. She seems to be very intelligent - maybe not on par with Einstein, but it would seem plausible. The kid's a drone

So she's a plagiarist who will be disproved by a 12 year old child prodigy?

Harvard is disproportionally Jewish. You tell me.

Come on, man, my people don't need this kind of shit, we've been abused by so many people over the centuries despite creating much modern STEM, culture and economics. Give us a break.

Source:

GRILL POWER

the next EINSTEIN is a GIRL

But is she racist enough?

youtube.com/watch?v=blVmHo_8bmA

she bult her own airplane at age 14

u fags BTFO

Einstein was a millennial too

Obviously the article is clickbait trash, but all the edgy high schoolers in this thread saying "lol, a WOMAN? GOOD AT MATH?Absurd!" are pretty cringey.

>“I couldn’t believe it,” recalls Peggy Udden, an executive secretary at MIT. “Not only because she was so young, but a girl.” Thanks so much, Peggy. This is why you're a secretary.

The normies are saying that too so kys

No.

Is she a jewfu? The only women who are actually smart are usually jewfus.

>Implying that being in accord with the normie masses is ever a good thing

>t. an abject failure

I'm not the one you responded to, but yes.

Not a big deal. I designed and built my off computer processor when I was that age.

>tfw thought about making bait threads from /pol/ two times today
>see them both already posted

cool stuff. so what's the basis for calling her le next einstein, obviously beyond the clickbait what does she do

I haven't met one smart woman in my life.

I've met some who were mathematically talented, but I wouldn't call them "smart". There has never been a female polymath.

She's Cuban.

And a woman too. CIS scum btfo again.

has >she figured out how to unify gravity with nuclear strong, nuclear weak, and electromagnetism?

be patient user. it's hard to do physics from the kitchen.

Einstein was famous for his research rather than being smart.
No one gave a shit about him during his time at the patent office.

low quality bait

brainlets discovered relativity watching intestellar

Well call me when she discovers something as revolutionary as the photoelectric effect. Don't hype up good talent before they probe themselves.

He needed to be smart to do his research obviously, but between research and IQ, it's research people care about.
What's the difference between someone with an IQ of 80 vs. an IQ of 140 if neither of them use it for anything?

so she literally discovered nothing and has done nothing of scientific note...

total waste of time.

>backdrop is a board of a Feynman diagram and other work that isn't hers
I don't doubt her intelligence but I hate the way this shit is portrayed to the public.

ever watch movies/shows where a character is supposed to be smart? they always talk bullshit

yeah that could be right but you are wrong about Einstein. he was exceptionally intelligent.

Thanks for the clickbait spam Harvard. Groundbreaking stuff.

So is a she a jew who is going to steal others people's work?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olinto_De_Pretto

>Found woman possessing traits so rare for a woman we have to write articles about it

Kek.

Wut? I never said Einstein wasn't intelligent.
I said that if he didn't use his intelligence for something then no one would have known who he was.

It was meant to point out how dumb this article is since it's just a look at a student's IQ instead of something actually meaningful they've accomplished.

how can she be einstein if she doesn't have a moustache?

the goys were created to serve the (((chosen))) people so it doesn't matter who discovered it first

You should try and meet some women, then.

>rarer than women with dicks

what a time to be alive

t. white knight

Girls only talk to me when they need help, so I never meet the smart ones.

Perhaps you should take your own advice. You know, reality isn't like your imagination.

I have and she still wanted Chad.

>tfw you're 23 and studying physics and nobody gives a fuck about you

:(

how is he doing that!?!?!?!?!

Every fucking year there are at least 3 "new Einsteins" and they are usually teenage girls or minorities or both. Next year: "13yo sri lankan girl has a 349 IQ and it's amazing". How about they win a Nobel first or at least a Fields medal, then we talk.

truuuuu

>implying minorities and women can win a nobel

>Not barnett
Flagged for hate speech

came here to post this

no fucking way
all of a sudden my usually cynical attitude has been reverted
fucking represent acere

>the new Einstein is female (male)
nice

the difference is the likelihood for the 140 IQ person to go on to become successful (in whatever it is he chooses to do) is incredibly much higher than the 80 IW subhuman

but you are correct; many high IQ "prodigies" have been squandered because people fawn over their potential instead of their actual achievements

Never understood stuff like this; how hard is it to google "how to build a simple airplane" and then follow instructions? Takes a lot of dedication to follow through but not a lot of brain power.

It's always the same with these alleged 'super girls' : they simply ape their daddys : beecauze Big Daddy was a fighter pilot or physics professor or Ted Bundy who raped them. Yawn. Kitchen psychology

>implying the next Einstein won't be determined empirically with a mix of public celebrity and groundbreaking research

She's probably quite intelligent and with that kind of billing (from Harvard no less) probably cruising to an R1-tier professorship, but the mythos of Einstein includes elements of public celebrity too

>this is the simpsons
What timeline am I in?

>23
>millenial
I feel offended

It's satire, we're imitating the absurdity of normies. If she was male, nobody would give a fuck. So we give her attention just like normies do, but in a negative way.

>secondnexus.com/technology-and-innovation/23-year-old-einstein/

>At age 23, Sabrina Gonzalez Pasterski is already one of the most well-known and accomplished physicists in the U.S.

>most well-known and accomplished physicists in the U.S.

wat

Einstein was still a nobody even after he published his revolutionary theory of special relativity in 1905. What rose him to prominence and made him become a household name was the confirming of his findings after the 1919 solar eclipse experimentation.

What did this woman do? She's no Einstein by a long fucking shot. A real Einstein has probably already published his theory and is waiting to gain prominence after some experiment proves his theories. The person most close to this alive today is Peter Higgs. Was a nobody until CERN found the Higgs boson.

For some reason, Simpsons mocked SJWs for few minutes even though they're a far-left show. WTF knows how that script got approved.

>until CERN found the Higgs boson.
Google higgs scam

Veeky Forums is far-left dumbass.

>Veeky Forums is far-left dumbass.
nice bait

>Veeky Forums is far-right dumbass.
ftfy. you've forgotten where you are, xe.

The smartest woman I ever met was in a mental hospital. Too bad she would be incredibly impulsive and would throw shit across the room for no reason.
It's always the hot ones goddammit.
I mean, I was similar but all I would do was self-mutilate myself.

The Nazis were far-left.
Now listen where you are.

>nazis
>far-left
easy on the brain force alex

> Veeky Forums is far left
have you ever been on /pol/?

Veeky Forums isn't a fucking hivemind you morons

Veeky Forums is contrarian you stupid idiots.

>Veeky Forums isn't a fucking hivemind you morons

fucking lol how new

>i don't know shit about politics but i NEED to comment
right.

other physicists at Harvard can't be very amused by her going along with these media portrayals as being the next Einstein, just for being female

Does she outclass this guy?

Yep. Everyone does.

Next Einstein #282932
Never hear about them in 20 years.

I would race-mix with her any day.

You must have an impressive set of balls to include the creation of modern economics in that list.

So why has no one brought up the fact her most notable accomplishment is engineering related?

>Pasterski first attracted the attention of the scientific and academic community after single-handedly building her own single-engine airplane in 2008, at age 14,

Forget the article being click bait or that she's a woman or that she's a minority.

They're trying to pass off an engineer prodigy as a future theoretical physicist genius.

Her dad built an airplane and she helped.

Great resume item for getting into an Ivy League, but not really impressive.

ITT nerds get mad about a stupid nonscience article about a qt 3.14 who probably isn't the next Einstein but is also probably smarter than any of you

I'm just skeptical of a so called scientist who does so much self promotion, having achieved nothing of note.

Do you think journalists just find people like this? No. This woman reached out to journalists to push her story, so that she has more leverage for better positions in her academic career.

Considering how academia works these days, this woman is brilliant from a career perspective. But based on her published work, she isn't very impressive as a scientist.

> Pasterski

I think we have the answer

cliched photo of individual stood in front of a board with a load of mathematical scribbling on it

even though it's a lot more practical to just write things down on paper like a normal person

Also it was a kit aircraft. So she put together a lego.

It was the first girl to ever get an A in the harvard calculus 1 class so they threw her a party