Go with a friend to his Introduction to applied sciences for Math Grad students

>Go with a friend to his Introduction to applied sciences for Math Grad students
>groups of 3, prof gives each group pic related
>they all start talking about topology and other trivial math concepts
>not one group can light the lamp

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p0wk4qG2mIg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_coupling
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

seems really hard to believe. I think you full of shit.

I think you're a madfag

you described a room full of guys and implied not one among them was able to light a bulb using the things in the picture.

it seems very hard to believe.

There was a video of some guy doing this to harvard graduates.

Personally, I'd cut the wire to make it easier

Hs dropout here

Dont you' like just touch the bulb to both knobs of the battery? Like straight up cut the wire in 2 and just tie it up

How the fuck does connecting a battery to a lightbulb help you learn theoretical math.

It's like going to a biology class and then having someone ask you to draw their blood to prove how incompetent you are in the medical field. It's asanine.

it's supposed to open your mind to things outside your field to see the implications of what you work on.

>Only one bit of wire
Hmmmm.

You don't even need the fucking wire. FUCK

and It was the 2nd thing I learned as a child when playing with a 9volt battery. The 1st thing I learned was that 9v batteries make lights dance in your eyes if you touch them to your braces.

>The 1st thing I learned was that 9v batteries make lights dance in your eyes if you touch them to your braces.

I fucking hate you, I wish I had tried that when I had braces.

How is connecting a battery deepening your comorehension on your work? Do these professors really think their students don't know how a battery works?

Obviously the wire is only given to your so that you can tie the light bulb to the battery.

youtube.com/watch?v=p0wk4qG2mIg
lmao

10/10. You'll make a great engineer.

holy shit this is so sad to watch

Why do brainlets always bring up some simple task that can learned in under five seconds to feel less inadequate about their intellectual betters? I'll stick to the brain work and you can go back to shoveling shit you peasant.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Inductive_coupling

>Doesn't know basic EE.

why?

It made me full of joy how someone who are supposed to be smart can have so little critical thought that I am now convinced that I can succed

because the creme de la creme of a country looks like that, and it's sad to see. It's sad to see those people are allowed to vote, it's sad to share the same fate as them. I don't want to live with other people, they're so retarded it makes me want to off myself.

Is that an LED lamp? Will 9V be enough or too much?

>inductive coupling
>no oscillator

At least you tried.

There you go.

That does help but you still need an oscillator to make it AC. I suppose you could manually switch the wires on the polarity of the battery by flipping the batter back and forth really fast. Maybe make the battery spin? lol

Can I be an electrical engineer now? :^)

No, you have to get a degree first.

Can you grant me admittance?

I only grant impedance.

Only if you can prove the easiest most useful theorem

A closed-loop system is stable if and only if the nyquist diagram of its open loop transmittance function loops positively around the point -1 T times, where T is the number of unstable poles of the open loop transmittance

>you shall not pass

>impedance
Punny, very punny. :^)

And then I'll be a confirmed EE?

didn't you licked it?

If you have metal filling in your upper teeth you can try wiring them up for an instant. I don't recommend that though.

this gave me a good guffaw. appreciate it, user.