Can Science Explain Donald Trump Winning?

Or was it all MemeMagic?

Cambridge Analytica would have you believe it was science-related

It was only a matter of time before a populist leader was elected. The leftist-elites who create policy and make the decisions for the left have been disconnected from the reality of the US for the past decade.

drumpf isn't exactly popular with the republican establishment either

The universe is deterministic and therefore Trump winning was etched into the very momentum of the big bang, 14 billion years ago.
If you want to know who's going to win in 2020 you'd better start studying the CMB.

And? The republican party isn't popular with the people. Trump isn't a republican, he hi-jacked their party an made it his bitch. He was fighting both parties for most of his campaign and still won.

The 'establishment' isn't the republican population, who are mostly neo-cons who support him.

Parties no longer represent their people.

Somebody's never heard of the Bell Test Experiments.

Are you implying that experiment implies that the universe is not deterministic? Because it doesn't.

then he turned into a turbo neo-con corporate shill within 100 days.

fuck that guy.

You and /pol/ and the rest of kike cernoviches following are reacting way too fast. He's making decisions he needs to to actually dig his claws into the govt and get return favors. You'll have to wait at least a year or two to see what he's actually about.

Forget about scientifically consistent, Determinism isn't even LOGICALLY constant.

It both requires and disallows an uncaused first cause.

What does Godel's proof of God have to do with anything. Do you understand that it doesn't prove the existence of God in the real world? It only shows that you can deduce the existence of God given the axioms Godel assumed.

>avalanche of bullshit

I don't need to hear excuses for the bullshit I can see with my own eyes.

>being retarded

Nobody cares, keep jacking off to blacked /pol/shitter.

>Determinism requires an uncaused first cause
[Citation required]

obviously you care enough to shill for trump. climate change denying scientifically illiterate conservative shills like you are a pestilence.

>conservative

Wrong

Back to - scientific illiteracy

my mistake anarcho-capitalist-libertarian

kill yourself

One of the strongest correlates of a healthy democracy is a large middle class, and the United State's GINI coefficient is higher than in the 80's and the share of income going to middle class households has gone down roughly 30% since the 70's.

Without a large middle class politics tends to become more polarized since their economic status doesn't tether to interests to those of autocrats nor revolutionaries.

If the deterministic nature is truly proven unknowable, then its not determinism.

That's like saying your car is not a machine just because you don't know how to look under the hood

I always knew Nate Silver was a hack.

If its fundamentally impossible to even theoretically look under the hood, then "yes," that's what I'm saying

>meme magic
more mystical than dark matter right there

He had the nous to campaign across the rust belt.

Rednecks convinced the first black president is satan falling for the promises of muh american nationalism crap coming from that 70yo white fossil.
If he lasts his term it'll be a miracle. But either the republicans are done after that and will simply cease to be as a party, and good riddance.

>either way*

Messed up a bit on that part.

How do I get warned for checking someones get, but this uninventive shitpost stays up this long?

Look up which side has won all turnovers via Electoral Votes. It will show you who really pulls the strings in elections. When they want or "need" to win, they use the Electoral Votes to do it. It isn't magic, it is just good planning.

people liked him more
even with all the fake news and fake polls saying clinton would win
even with all the illegal immigrants voting and people voting many times and fake votes
people just liked him more

>california doesn't have enough electoral votes wtf
secede already

>which side has won all turnovers via Electoral Votes.

Republicans. They created it and used it against the other party of the time to win. Which seriously pissed off the other party at the time, but they couldn't do shit about it because a Rep was Pres. lol