Reminder that "STEM" is a marketing term designed to get young people to pursue difficult careers for bad pay

Reminder that "STEM" is a marketing term designed to get young people to pursue difficult careers for bad pay.

Other urls found in this thread:

marketwatch.com/story/boeings-stock-gives-the-dow-the-biggest-boost-after-plan-to-cut-hundreds-of-more-jobs-2017-04-17
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I agree, but with the caveat that it has some well paying jobs too.

I also reject the impliciation that difficult = bad. There's no gain in your mentioning that it's difficult, to make your point.

No, it's a term that is abused by marketers. Just because I happen to be in a STEM field does not mean I make little money.

Difficult jobs that pay well are fine. Most "STEM" careers have poor employment and pay prospects despite being very mentally demanding, however.

marketwatch.com/story/boeings-stock-gives-the-dow-the-biggest-boost-after-plan-to-cut-hundreds-of-more-jobs-2017-04-17

Is the pay really bad? I've been met with pretty fair rates so far.

>Is the pay really bad? I've been met with pretty fair rates so far.

its the new blue collar type of lowest middle class employment. you make today what a person with a high school diploma would have made in the 1950s adjusted for inflation, if you are lucky.

and no, this does not hold true in all cases, there are exceptions to every rule, including this generally true statement.

So what's an easy job that pays well?

Define bad pay.. If I can live off of it I really don't give a shit.

So what's better than stem?

Lobbyist.

Good goy! Indeed, money does not bring happiness. It doesn't matter how low I pay you, I mean, how low your company funded by a local bank funded by an international bank funded by my global bank pays you. Keep working hard!

I agree. But I'm smarter than them. I will get a good job and piss on everyone. My dick's contents will be on the heads of every normalfag on this putrid earth.

I know that STEM, programming, math, engineering, etc are all encouraged now because the jews want to lower STEM workers wages. More offshoring. More graduates. Bigger supply, lower the demand, lower the wages, increase the workloads.

Why else would all the big companies like Google, Microsoft, Oracle and so on offer so many gay ass code camps for kindergarten kids and high school kids and etc?

They're rabid, the jews are foaming at their mouths. Can you imagine the king of mental disease and the degree of mental retardation that you'd need to have in order to think that a code camp for 4th graders is a good idea? What kind of gayass programmer would be the one that you indoctrinate into choosing programming?

You either like and enjoy STEM or you'e a stupid brainlet that has no future in STEM.

Kike

>NO WAY IS HELL AM I PAYING THESE GOYS 100K FOR A JOB THAT CAN BE DONE BY EVERYONE
>CODE CAMPS FOR KINDERGARTENERS
>CODE CAMPS FOR 4TH GRADERS
>CODE CAMPS FOR HIGH SCHOOLERS
>code camps for pfffffffffffffffffffffff pffff hahahha for WOMEN
>code camps everywhere, lower the wages
>*jew CEO presented with crudely put together graphs made by a retarded statistician*
>*graph is total bs but CEO belives it*
>LOWER the goy's wages! LOWER LOWER! I WANT TO SEE THE GRAPHS GO LOWER!

this is what I imagine happens at the big companies and governments
a jew CEO spamming the [Spawn Code Camp] like a madman, like how you used to spam some shitty overpowered skills in old games
>*jew clicks on [spawn code camp] button*
*click click click click click click* WHY AREN'T THE WAGES GOING DOWN?

>difficult
>bad pay

cardboard league shitter detected.

my job is ez and i make six figures.

I don't really think being a code monkey qualifies one to call themselves an engineer or scientist, though. They certainly can't become PEs.

-t. EE

What's your job then?

I'd rather work a stimulating job applying science and maths everyday for 35k than be a barista for 15k

Also, the brainlets fail/drop out if your University hasn't cucked it's own grading system (and lost all credibility in the process)

Is this what you guys tell yourselves at night because you were too much of a brainlet to understand math and science?

i'm essentially a glorified maintenance man for a tech company.

>Not being born to a rich family
Not gonna make it.

>I'd rather work for 35k than 15k
Damn son