ITT : Post your calculator

ITT : Post your calculator

Pic related is mine, it's not much but intend to buy a better one soon

rpn or gtfo ;v)

Anybody that uses anything more than a TI36 is a brainlet.

my problem solver

dats whack

Classpad 330 desu
Pretty handy desu
Helpful for stats and calculus/DE
not so much for group theory :)

golly look at that gizmo, looks like a dang spaceship

yeah it's a little overkill desu. but it was a gift from my mother and im not gonna not use it

First two, from junior high and high school, wound up getting stolen. This is the one I still have from college.

loling at all you faggots that are retarded enough to need graphing calculators

my brain plebs

>needing calculator

What are you brainlets doing on this board?

>trash can

>t. Brainlet who thinks who thinks he's smart for performing repetitive and/or trivial computations by hand instead of saving time with a calculator

Solving problems since 1980.

Niiiiiice.

this fucker right here is the only correct answer

I use this and a ti inspire cas

that fraction button is the bee's knees

I just have the normal 991es. What are the benefits of the plus version?

this

Hey, whats going on in this thre-

>using a 10gb software to calculate shit

Kys 2bh senpai

>using a calculator to do RK4 iterations
no you

It's only 5.5GB

Here you go

I'm studying chemistry and I know that this is a very good calculator. Mine right now is the same as OP. Should I change it in the near future or stick with mine?

It's not the greatest but it's the most widely accepted on standardized tests and stuff, so it's what I got.

>financial consultant

I think you mean pic related

When a quantity surveyor pulled out one of these fuckers in a meeting - I had to stifle my laughter.

This calculator saves me a lot of time, which is great for exams and for studying. It costs like 20 dollars and you go much faster than with the one that OP has (I have that one too).

You save even more time if you have to deal with complex numbers, because you dont have to manually go from one form to the other in order to multiply / add complex numbers. I should have bought it a long time ago.

I don't need more than what I posted.
I have a more expensive scientific calculator but I don't use it. I don't deal with complex numbers or nothing of the sort, I'm an accountant.

This is enough for me.

>doing calculations with a calculator
Brainlet
>doing calculations by hand
Brainlet
>doing mental math for every computation
NOW WE ARE TALKIN'

this

These threads can't go without fags who post retarded over the top graphing calculators that they obviously don't own but get pictures from Google Images

Have you fags forgot the purpose of a calculator ?

What is a calculator
>calculates
>is hand sized
>has a battery that lasts 20 years

What is not a calculator
>Can't fit in a pocket
> Has a colorful display for no reason
> Does everything except calculating
> Has to be charged

The graphing option is only acceptable if it doesn't compromise the size and battery and if the process of graphing is faster than actually picking my phone out of my pocket and graphing the damn thing in Desmos

The only reason calculators are still popular despite phones is the fact that they never need to be charged and instead of unlocking it, opening the app, waiting it for to load and that using retarded touch screen you actually calculate immediately

I mean the fact that you're posting this crap here only indicates you never use a calculator and only heard about these online. It's like a kid on /auto/ who masturbates to Hummer jeeps with flame decals

HP48G with HP35S as a backup

Hmm, I wonder what the
[eqn] \int_{0}^{ \frac{17.8 \pi}{16.32} } sinx dx [/eqn]
is

Why don't I start up my 10gb Matlab software and wait an hour for it to turn on

>logic

Talk shit all you want about graphing calculators, but my trusty TI-84 gets the job done 100% perfectly all of the time. No need to do multiple calculations, just alpha > F1 and use fractions for divisions and use parenthesis to separate operations. I mean yeah it's not terribly convenient because it won't fit up your asshole, but it's DEFINITELY pocket sized if you are wearing sweatpants/jeans that weren't made to fit a 3rd grader. Also, I've found it far easier to use than Desmos.
Pic related

As I said, It's acceptable as long as it is actually easier to graph on a calculator than to pick your phone out and do it in Desmos. Ti-84 is a solid calculator, it's a bit bigger but as far as I know it's a "calculator"

What I meant to talk shit about is thisCalculators that are way to big and way to fancy to be used as a conventional calculator. It defies the purpose

>TI
>Rounded corners so retards don't poke their eyes out
I remember when I was in middle school and thought Apple computers and TI's were so cool, then I got an HP48G hand-me-down and joined the RPN master race

Learn to use Windows calculator IMO

>not getting the cas model

If you're going to shell out the money for an nspire, why get the gimped version?

>write professional exam
>only highly specific list of shitty TI calculators allowed
Pisses the fuck out of me. As long as it's not programmable there's zero reason not to allow it except the monopoly TI paid for

kek same but from my hs
unintentionally stolen though, had taken it home when I was sick for a couple of weeks and forgot I had it

Best calc I've ever owned.

Oh lordy I did this back the '80s, RPN and HP calcs in '84 *sigh*

i got this same one except used for 15$ and then a new battery for 5 off amazon. pretty sweet calc but overcomplicated to the point where is more difficult to use than the older models. Plus Fuck TI and theyre shitty business tactics.

I use a printing calculator at work, purely because it makes me hard

forgot to put in post.
I had a ti84 Silver edition before but it was stolen. Got this one after and it works pretty well, but I still miss my old one.

only calculator allowed at my school

You have no idea how much I love that calculator. I had a TI-84 (Silver) before my dumbass lost it.

Now I somehow managed to get my hands on a TI-83 (not horrible, but it makes me miss all the neat stuff they added in the 84), and I want to upgrade, but either a) It's too expensive or b) All the models that aren't a TI-84 have a pretty fucked up layout that just doesn't make sense to me (like, why does the N-Spire have a keyboard? Calculators don't need keyboards)

Anyway, long rant over. I like your calculator. Red's a good color, too. You're a cool user.

This is the only calculator you will ever need, all other options are a brainlet crutch including the "HUR DO MATH IN MY BRAINS" meme.

>there are people in this thread that still do algebra

Primary
>nspire cx cas

Standby
>fx-115es plus

Which should I cop Veeky Forums ?
Or
?

Oh boy, I wonder how much is
[math] 654^{\frac{5}{7}} [/math]

Why don't I just start my Windows up, wait 5 mins for the system to start, then wait another 5 for the system to finish loading up and calculate it

Oh wait, I'm not home but working as an engineer outside, guess I'll fucking die then

Oh, please.

>Casio FX-350MS
Great calculator, but then it made me fail the Orbital Mechanics exam because it can't do matrix calculations, so I bought a
>Sharp EL-W506X
Which is simply great (except for the glossy finish).

it was my dad's, could have been my granddads

Best one

Why do you have CX CAS and CX ?

you went from "waiting to load matlab" to not even having a computer, 1/10bait

just pull out your HP and type

5 7 / 654 ^

>2011+6
>using pieces of crap for handheld computing
ishygddt

Where my /fx991/ niggas @?

What is this?

I got the CX for high school (we couldn't have cas) and got the cas now that I'm at uni

aye, this wo the solar thingy

>relying on internet for muh cloud
get on my level

I fucking love this calculator.

-constants
-fraction button
-integral for when I'm lazy as fuck
-poly solver for same reason
-buttons are responsive

good shit

It's all I need.

The regular one is nicer, its buttons don't shine.
>inb4 he looks at his calculator