>right outside armhole
>right inside
>bottom hole
>left hole in the front
>right hole in the front
>left hole in the back
>right hole in the back

thats part of your job

This guys may be right -- depend son how tight a weave the fabric has.

If we are talking holes big enough to see at this distance, then the answer is "insufficient information, but greater than or equal to 8." (There may be holes in the part of the shirt we can't see that do not match up with holes in the front -- we couldn't see those.)

Two for the sleeves. One for the neck. One for the waist. Two in the front. Two in the back.

>inside and outside arm holes
???

you also missed the other 9 back ones

The fuck is an "inside armhole?"

genus of 5

PNG files do not have holes.

>Two in the back.
PROVE IT

It could be as low as 7 (the back hole could be really big), or any number greater than 7 (holes we do not see on the back).

All you can say is at least 7.

infinite

You can see through the holes in front without seeing the back of the shirt, so there is at least one hole in the back.

here

I accept this correction.

YEAH THIS POST REALLY MATTERS THANKS FOR POSTING
FAGGOT

Ditto.

not an argument

Brainlet here, t-this is my answer!

[math]6 \pm 2[/math]

None.

The white spots are stains.
Neck, sleeves and waist are not holes because the fabric is woven in that specific shape and is not torn.

4 and a cum stain

Okay, but what if the sleeves and waist are stitched together? What if the white things are mayo stains instead of holes?

The most you can say is ZERO.

>the fabric is woven in that specific shape

Sewing garments does not work that way.

I'm working with a few basic assumptions here. Since I can't see the sleeves or waist, I assume they are normal, which throws out a shirt that only consists of a front with a neck hole (3 holes). Thus I bumped the estimate up to 7.

I assume the the white blotches are holes because I cannot pick up an examine this shirt, and that is the natural interpretation since the background is the same color.

>or minus

maybe the whole back is missing

you forget that the shirt is made from intertwined strings of fabric, and technically there are spaces between the strings at various points that could be considered holes

the best answer you could give without doing a study on the shirt would be that the number is too high to estimate, but likely in the 5 digits.

8 holes foo

If we define hole as a hole in a parameterized topological space such that where the function g(x1, x2, ... xn) has values where a circle: C under the same parameter mapping with radius R > 0 is not an element of the range of the function g under the homomorphism H

define the shirt to be a collections of the parameterizations of h(Y) of the multiple functions g(X): R^2 to R^3 such that a line will be looped back into itself after it hits a variable length L.

Let G(X) be the set of all such functions and H(Y) be the set of all such mappings , the cardinality G(X) must be a value less than infinite because shirts are made of an finite number of textile strings

therefore a shirt (H(Y)) is composed of a finite number of lines. If we then map H(Y) into R2 again by F(Z) to get a map to a finite space from lines with infinite length in G(X)

since a line in R2 has an area of 0 as proven in linear algebra and the area of the shirt is A > 0 then there must exist a n>0 of circles that exist bounded between the finite number of strings therefore you can model the number of circles C by the number of lines with the correlation as lines increase the numbers of circle increase
>tfw too lazy to finish my own proof

Anyway as you approach an infinite number of lines you approach an infinite number of circles which therefore means you have a number approaching infinite number of holes

>fabric is less wide than anything we can imagine
that's a nice "shirt"

Is that a tag or is it a hole against a gray marking?

math major proofs vs engineering major proofs

which is which? some autist trying to fit math to a nonsense problem is not math major proofs

You could technically have fabric layered upon itself to where there are no "holes". Therefore this problem can only have a lowerbound of 4 based on the two holes in the front, at least one in the back, and the neck hole and an upper bound of a countable finite number

>fabric is less wide than anything we can imagine
would an engineer propose this?

>Infinite holes
Like your mom lol