If the universe is all there is

... why do ouija boards work?
If there isn't a reality that is hidden from us or a life after death or even demonic forces (yes I can feel you sneering at me already), then how?

people making shit up and other people eating it

Unconscious slight movements from all individuals adding up to produce enough momentum that percieved movements is coming from an outside source instead that all of their arms are doing a small portion of the work.

Pretty much the same way that facilitated communication worked and tricked everyone.

No. Also fuck you for being too cowardly to respond.
It's not unconscious at all. People do this shit wide awake, and it really fucking works. I'm not gonna even challenge you to attempt it yourself to find out, it's up to you if you want to do it, but be aware bad shit could happen and I don't accept any responsibility for retarded shit.

I'm sure you know at least one person who has done this, even if they may not want to admit it right away, ask them if it was unconscious or slight or a trick or whatever. Anyone who has done this will tell you it's not a fucking random thing or "unconscious slight movements".

>why do ouija boards work
someone in the family has to provide

Provide? Provide what?

Holy shit I jerked off to this crappy flash game all the time when I was in high school

Literally watch what happens with a oujia board with blindfolds

ditto.

I never finished the game tho.

What happens?

The thing either stays still or goes all over the board spelling nothing meaningful
>making this big a deal out of a literal board game distributed by the Parker Brothers

So you acknowledge that there is some kind of involuntary activity taking place? Arms or hands do not just start moving randomly, unless something inexplicable is going on.

the actual movement is literally just one person moving it on their own to whatever they want it to spell or say. ouija boards dont work like they do in horror movies. the only reason people think they are correct is because people try to shoehorn the game answers into their own lives.

See
Try it out yourself, alone in a room, to see if I'm bullshitting, then you get to tell me this is all a con. This shit has been around way longer than the internet or even horror movies.

commit suicide my friend xD

If there is an afterlife, which is currently unproven then that would be a dumb move and also why hasten what is inevitable?
Ecksdee

subconsciousness isnt affected by if youre awake or not. I assumr you meant subconscious because unconscious doesnt mean what you think it does. This is either an elaborate troll thread or youre a mouth breathing brainlet

If you're feeling nervous or excited you're get jittery, If you get jittery can make small movements. Then you follow those movements because you're not supposed to resist the forces at work. Then everyone else goes along with it too (for the same reason), so it's not just you.

Patternseeking behaviour makes you jump to conclusions.

Let's say the first letter is
>D

>D
>E
>dear? it's a message from the departed!
>death? OMG

>D
>I
>dick. "Very funny, Anthony!" "Wasn't me!" It's an angry spirit?

>D
>A
>dad? It's someones father or child.

Anything can make sense if you try, and that's the game is about: Opening up to your impulses, physically and cognitively.

I'm trying to bully you

The movements caused by ouija are not jittery or random, in fact I wish you faggots would, for the purposes of scientific understanding, try and do a very simple "test" just to see I'm not bullshitting you.

I know the common idea is that it's the souls of the dead doing the finger directing, but I actually think there are demonic forces behind this.

I actually think you should suck my dick

in one blindfold experiment, they got a group of people who believed in ouija boards to use it, then they blindfolded them. they would do yes and no answers after this but they would go to where they thought yes and no were rather than where it really was because of the board being rotated 180 degrees without their knowledge of it after they were blindfolded. the conclusion made was that they were moving it subconsciously rather than anything paranormal going on.

>It's not unconscious at all. People do this shit wide awake, and it really fucking works.

You can't be this stupid

>Guy who works for the Demon Under-world tempting men to their doom detected.

Try it if you don't believe me

Get the ouija board to say it, and he'll do it.