Shitposting aside is it any good Veeky Forums?

Shitposting aside is it any good Veeky Forums?

My daughter will be watching it, that's for sure. I hope it's still on when my son's old enough too.

You made sure to show her Cosmos first right user?

I wish it wasn't performed live in front of an audience and more like Penn and Teller's bullshit so that way the writers had more time to figure out what they wanted to say.
Also the "Dear white people" part made me cringe

READ ANIMAL ENCYCLOPEDIAS TO YOUR CHILDERN
it worked great for me, now I'm a grown ecologist experiencing constant grief. That's good!

beakmans world and mr. wizard were several orders of magnitude better than Bill Nye The Bachelors Degree In Engineering Guy

>Giving your daughter interesting hobbies

Thank you, good goy. In the future my son will enjoy her. Heck, maybe I'll be the one fucking her. We could meet at a lecture and all.

It's like those gamer chicks who got into gaming because they have an older brother who was a nerd. While the brother was virgining over WoW I was fucking her sister that I met via some casual gaming.

In other words, I'll enjoy deep dicking your daughter.

Why would something like that be in a science show for kids?

guys like you are the reason why if i ever have a daughter i'm going to lock her in her room, feed her mountains of cake, and namer her "Frank The Tank"

((((why)))) indeed?

>((((
>))))
>Please notice that I am from stormfront.

Well, that's a shame because I wouldn't fuck that disgusting pile of a garbage but a man's garbage is a degenerate's treasure so somebody will sexualize and fuck your daughter, degrading her sexually. Even if she is Frank the Tank.

reporting for duty
It's like this guy has never ventured over to /b/ and starred into the depravity of sexually frustrated teenagers

I'm a paranoid schizophrenic with Asperger's syndrome and a Down syndrome strength retard temper when I autisticly rage out.
Touch her and will literally snap you in half, like an excited Down's kid holding his new kitten.

>Touch her and will literally snap you in half, like an excited Down's kid holding his new kitten.

Kek downie calm down. Let me give you your meds and while you chill I'll be busting a nut inside your pretty little girl's wide anus.

What the in the name of the Queen did you just fucking say about me, you little chav? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the SAS, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Ireland, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gentlemanly warfare and I'm the top rooter tooter long range shooter in the entire UK armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this great planet, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, chap. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the world and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, banger. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Royal Marines and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little muppet. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn dolt. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're fucking dead, mate.

to be quite honest how is a downie like you even going to produce offspring?

My 'adorableness' meant I got to dick the captain of my old high school's netball team.

Shit man, nice. I can definitely get down with a downie like you.

Now pull that off again and be sure to create a really sexy daughter that I can deep dick even harder.

>being this oblivious to irony

Will do, chief.
Now brainlets though, because whilst I'm an Aspie, I happen to be pretty smart.
So, I need a high IQ for my high IQ daughter, so I have beautiful savant grandchildren.
Capisce?

*No

Well, that is fine. I guess you can have a daughter with a smart woman who is ugly.

As long as your daughter isn't fat and has a vagina then I can fuck it.

it's...really bad...

>I don't know what irony means.

>shitposting aside
Contradiction

Is actually isn't made for kids.

perfect for the manchildren on Veeky Forums