Women good at STEM

Women good at STEM

>how do we get more girls to code?

Force them
Maybe get your tip wet a lil bit in exchange

>women aren't good at STEM
This is a common cope made by STEM virgins who desperately cling on to their academics to make up for their lack of social skills and frustration at being unable to get women.

If ONLY this was true. KEK!

>academics
top kek.

women attrition out of industry even harder than they do academia. they make it a year tops before crashing and burning.

>tfw you see the new girl crying after working at an excel spreadsheet for 2 weeks straight

Someone's trying to thin out the competition for smart women.

>t. bitter virgins

Women get better grades and more graduate uni. Keep coping though.

profs are also much easier on them lol

>tfw the "smart girl" in your engineering major has to desperately ask you for help with coding
not surprising tbqh famiglia

Answer me and you better not lile, did you help her?

After your answer I will have a follow up so do not leave the thread.

Lmao!!

>t. bitter roastie

Oh boy, you are the reason why I know women don't have feelings. Everyone knows that the reason women get higher grades and graduate more is because there is a clear pro-female bias in education. You know that. If you had feelings you'd be sympathetic with men because you know of your privileged position against them but instead you mock. You mock the opressed. You see a man beaten down on the floor and decide to give him one more kick to the face to be sure he really is opressed.

Fuck you. Women do not have souls. Women do not have feelings. WOMEN ARE NOT HUMAN BEINGS.

not in STEM.

men don't waste their time with soft """science""" because they understand it's a bunch of crap. I see it as a negative indicator of intellect when someone completes a social science degree. especially if they pay for it.

I did the same I do for anyone asking for help, give very general tips without looking at the actual code.

That's a good start because you didn't give her special treatment but you still made a mistake:

YOU HELPED A WOMAN YOU ARE NOT HAVING SEX WITH

That makes you a cuck. Unless you did fuck her after that? Did you?

Calm down dude it's not that serious....

I suppose you're correct, but I literally have years more experience with this than anyone else and I refuse to help beyond a couple of general hints.

You could use the same logic to say that helping a man is also being a cuck because you're making it easier for your competition to breed. I don't mind lending a hand when it costs me almost zero effort to do so.

Yeah, this is just a random thread on a random board but I just want to get out clearly the message that women are not human beings.

Millions of years ago men lived alone and we we had all the technology and even a solar system wide empire but someone (or something) decided that we had too much power so they wiped our empire, leaving only a few survivors on land who they wanted to observe because they were curious about how we achieved so much but to slow us down and be sure that we never re-build the galactic empire the implanted a parasitic mutant of the human spaces: the women, and they made it so that men can't reproduce with each other anymore so that we would be forced to be with women and even be enslaved by women (remember woman = parasite mutant).

man, you really aren't going all WE WUZ now are you?

Anybody here thinks that goverment and lots of companies push this "women on STEM" thing because most of them are single men and expect to have a STEM waifu once this gets pushed hard enough?

IMO it's not neccesary to have a STEM waifu in order to have a nice relationship desu.
STEM+Biz couples a best.

Kek except that I have evidence that we really were kings.

MEN ARE KINGS.

Even now in our weakened form (because now we have to deal with the mutant parasites) we have been able to create world-wide empires. Men are kings. Men are emperors. Women do not achieve anything because their sole purpose is to slow the progress of men.

More evidence:
When did feminism start? When our technology got too good. At some point in the 1950s we were really close to making the technological breakthrough that would allow us to re-build our galactic empire but they (someone or something) realized this and murdered the man who knew the secrets.

To be sure that no other man is able to discover the technology that was being worked on they wanted to increase the power of women which they did by having women's rights movement which are now women supremacy movements.

We were so close to being able to time travel and fly intergalactically again but we weren't quick enough and again women destroyed everything.

WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT YOU FUBAR???? You're making men look bad.

What's with all the crap getting spammed on Veeky Forums recently? This is like the sixth "women r dum" thread made in the last two days, and there been roughly double the normal amounts of flat earth and "climate science is a hoax" threads. Is another board buttmad and raiding again?

Well, women aren't human so what did you expect people to do? Not complain?

Why should anybody care if only 10% of physics major are females? I really don't care of the ratios for STEM majors are 90% males and 10% females unless you're a goverment worker who wants to improve the amount of STEM majors.

>calc class a while back
>doing some problem with a rolling wheel with a light on it
>"assume the wheel is rolling to the right"
>I.e the light on the wheel is travelling counter clockwise
>retarded bitch asks "wait why is the light going that way"
>"because it's rolling to the right" teacher said
>"but-...Uhhh"
>stares at teacher for a while, awkwardly glancing around
>"oh!"
>she takes a pencil and rolls it on her desk
>"oooooh"

>same class right after test, same girl is talking with friend
>"yyeeaah I forgot how to do that integral"
>the integral she was talking about was the double integral of y^2, limits of integration already given

Women are a joke.

>YOU HELPED A WOMAN YOU ARE NOT HAVING SEX WITH
>That makes you a cuck.

>t. pic related

In what country?