There will be tons of mathematical geniuses coming from generation Z and some lucky late ones in generation Y

>There will be tons of mathematical geniuses coming from generation Z and some lucky late ones in generation Y.
>Reason is they will grow up watching 3Blue1Brown videos.
>They will get a visual sense of concepts in math and before they "memorize" all the bullshit rules, they will actually think.
>With their superior way of looking at mathematical concepts they will overwhelmingly surpass our generations.
>Not that we don't have people like that but we don't have as much as they will have as a fraction.
>Prove me wrong.

not until we begin teaching logic in elementary school in place of mathematics(math is a branch of logic) will this renaissance occur.

and the amount of "geniuses" will forever remain static as a percentage of the population, because it is a relative term.

It's easy to watch a well-made video and come away with a misplaced feeling of understanding.

That won't be allowed in the USA. Subservience is taught before anything else and anything that can usurp that is put down.

I feel like you have never been around an entitled child...

Subservience makes for a weak society so the USA will eventually just be overtaken. Probably by Chinese Canada.

Lol, you must live in a crappy state. I learned logic in 9th grade..

OP here. I totally agree with you on this.

I was born in 94', so your not wrong to fear my intellect.

Replacing the log operation with the Z of power won't create a generation of math geniuses.

How has having access to a perfect high speed precision mathematical instrument that can calculate pi to 400 digits in a fraction of a fraction of a second made people better at math?

it hasn't

>math is a branch of logic
Are you stuck in the 19th century, brainlet?

how is it not?

It allowed proving the four color theorem and proving that a sudoku problem requires at least 17 hints to be uniquely solvable.

Well, it has always been like this since proto popsci was made with lots of scientists like pic related desu.

We will always have great scientists as long this trend keeps going but I guess you're right here since there has never been this easy to see lots of interesting videos of science in the modern era where you can just google what primes are and their properties, etc.

I wonder if on the future we will have more approach to science and have a fuckton of geniuses than now though, probably we will have holograms in schools so we can see how these interesting science works without actually using any kind of materials or similar things.

Undergrad detected.

Innovation keeps becoming harder too though.

Wew

Well your example is inconsistent.
When Microsoft launched an AI powered bot on twitter, /pol/ retards fed that with fascist bullshit and it ended up saying "heil hitler". If they would have instead only given her some powerful arguments on fascism using essays including thousands of words, it wouldn't be able to make sense out of it. So, it would ended up saying some bullshit with logically broken and unstructured sentences.
Reason is that that AI hasn't got a structure to make something meaningful out of a complex essay.
How is this analogous to my argument?
Think genZ children as AI that are not yed fed with data. If you give them a "perfect high speed precision mathematical instrument that can calculate pi to 400 digits in a fraction of a fraction of a second", they will most probably ask you to fuck off. (analogous to complex essays)
If you give them today's traditional mathematical education, they will say something meaningful in the context of your data. (analogous to /pol/ retards making it say "heil hitler")
If you give them 3Blue1Brown videos that gives intuition and proper visualization and introduce them with mathematical concepts and then give them means of using it. That child will have an understanding of mathematics that most of us don't have.

I don't think so, maybe on entertainment and soft sciences like psychology and sociology, yeah, we're running out of ideas.

But on things like Economics, Chemistry, Math, Astronomy, Materials Engy and maybe Theoretical CS we will have some more years to go before innovation truly becomes scarce.
However on Physics we just need to make the shit needed for research cheaper so we could have more research on plenty of things other than particle physics @ CERN.

I'm pretty sure the first science that will die (or has already died) of innovation will be Geography desu.

one thing to note, i am not in any way saying that AI bot would have understand mathematical concepts. I know its scope were limited, it's just an example.

But the amount you have to learn to even begin to contribute to those fields keeps going up.

True, but thats why we need those future scientists in order to make them focus on one thing AND cooperate with each other if we want to make great progress in all of science.

But at least I hope the faggots in social sciences won't fuck shit up in our science though, like doing some kind of reform in the scientific method or some shit like they were the first ones to do this change or else we're fucked.

Also probably there will be some kind of way in the future in order to learn all those facts fast and make more contributions more quickly desu.
I'm aware there are plenty of papers getting published every minute but not all of them are getting read anyway (and could be a good or bad thing depending on the quality of the papers).

Who are you quoting?

why do you keep saying this you mongloid, greentext is not only for quotes, how new are you?

have you never read a greentext story?

"Who are you quoting" is old as fuck.

Writing and defining omegas, summations, and integrals doesn't make you smart.

cringe

engineer detected

Never has subservience been so ubiquitous than in Chinese culture, what the fuck are you talking about? Canada isn't too far behind.

*Whomst

>your not wrong to fear my intellect
>your