Has a teacher/professor ever hated you Veeky Forums?

Has a teacher/professor ever hated you Veeky Forums?

English teacher used to rationalize giving me low scores by saying it sounded like I was talking down to her.

My 10th grade math teacher hated me. Once he got mad and flipped his shit mid class because I went to the bathroom and took an 8 minute shit.
Got on A in his class though

>she was an education major
>graduated and became a teacher
>rejected all of my advances and wound up marrying some guy that works in a warehouse (I'm an engineer)
It's been a couple of years, but it still hurts brehs

Probably. 8th grade I took a graphic design elective solely because all of my friends were. I absolutely hated it. Ended up missing a week due to illness, and permanently fell behind on the projects we had to do. Teacher acted like an insufferable, apathetic cunt to me only, despite not really causing much trouble, and I ended up hating him until I graduated.

bump

No but a female lecturer has been in love with me.

dubs confirmed it's true
did you give her the d?

yeah, my art teacher. Broke my heart when she told me not to do art a-level because i loved art and I liked the art staff.

teachers can be cunts

I did not.

several. fuck middle school.

My math teacher at high school didn't much like me. We had our differences on the views on the methods of teaching and I quite disliked his for not doing more advanced stuff.

That was years ago.Later on I realised that I should have myself sought for more knowledge on the subject in the library and the Internet. But fuck him anyways, bitch threw me out of class being little late, started shouting to me infront of the whole class for not doing some shitty home work. Well I just shouted back. Started suspecting me for not doing some bullshit extra class which "everyone had to take" and was just simple repetion. God damn he was horrible in many ways.

Also dropped out from few courses because I didn't like the teachers. Didn't much matter high school happens to be just some mundane and average stuff. At least it's more independent at uni.

I took a class that was billed as "Intro to Technology" in high school. In reality, it was a semester long tutorial on how to use fucking Excel and Powerpoint, so I never took it seriously and the teacher hated me. He would look for literally any excuse to discipline me after class because I'd finish his shitty assignments early and play Space Cadet Pinball for the rest of the hour and a half. He threw me out of class for "bullying" once because I asked a kid some question about his wristwatch or something. Nothing could convince him that I wasn't making fun of the kid. I honestly think the guy might have been mentally ill.

My modeling and analysis professor was an angry Iranian nationalist who hated anyone who wasn't Persian.

>Teacher is chad and very talkative with students
>Besides me cause I have autism
>Everyone likes him too
>Always get near bottom quarter grades on his exam, mostly because my work is messy
>Always feel like I keep making misunderstandings due to poor social skills and the fact that I am bad at processing verbal information, making it seem as if I am not listening or ignoring his advice
>Also it's hard to respond to him trying to initiate conversation or making a joke - reason = autism
>Amazing scores near the top of class with teacher nobody likes though
FUCKING CHAD

My stupid french teacher fuck her she is just an user

My English teacher was a talentless creep and my physics teacher didn't like me because I didn't do anything in his class.

All my math teachers loved me though, I even got special treatment.

>"Well user, seeing how you failed to do any of the homework for this whole year, I have to give you a F ... Hmmm... But since you aced every test and answer every problem i throw at you during class, you'll get an A+ instead"
>"Ah nice, thanks."

None of my teachers in particular really had any perceptible interest in me. The best I've gotten over the years is my 10th grade history teacher who seemed to moderately admire me because I was a hunter like him, yet not a simpleminded hick like nearly everyone else who has that hobby in my area. Perhaps my 10th grade stoner English teacher liked me as well, but sophomore year in general was pretty fucking hazy so I barely remember shit.

I do know my 9th grade Geom/11th grade Precalc teacher lowkey fucking loathed me though, because as a millennial normie he was probably oblivious to the fact you're supposed to at least feign ambivalence towards all the autists in your class.

Had a love/hate relation with my 12th grade AP Physics teacher as well. Although he was an aged erudite oaf of a man who probably mastered the art of pretending to like all the "special" kids in class unlike my Precalc teacher.

I was a pseudointellectual back in highschool (still am lol but that's beside that point) yet all my English teachers liked me and said I had a "voice" more so than any of the other students. Consistently got 90s or above even when other kids received 70s or below on difficult assignments in AP English.

I'm probably not going to read any of the essays I've saved over the years though because I just know I'm going to cringe.

When i was around 10 years old, my math teacher sent another kid to the math olympics because she didn't like me (I was the best at math in my class). That made me hate math, but i'm studying engineering now and I'm starting to like math again, fuck you whore.

chads shouldnt be allowed to teach. only betas, robots, autistics, and other people with poor social skills should be able to. learning isnt a social event, its about conveying information to people who dont know it.

Man you just want to bring down everyone with you because you're mediocre with social interactions.

keep it real.

only in highschool, had a dispute with one college teacher though

bitch told me all I had to do was get a 70% on the final to pass, but then come finals told me even I got 100% I wouldn't pass

technically my fault for assuming that her original statement meant I didn't have to show up to class anymore lol

>reads question
>begins to cry
trigger warning next time please op...

My supervisor desu

We're here to share stories and hear other anons' plight, so feel free to tell us.

I got suspended dozens upon dozens of times and expelled once during highschool. A lot of teachers hated me for sure, I never did anything particularly serious but I would directly challenge their authority, not just misbehave for the hell of it. On the flip side, if a teacher tried to earn respect and not just demand it, we'd usually get on fine.

Now I'm an undergrad in my final year and I think my relationships with professors is reasonably okay. I can be a little awkward but I'd hope they can sense I'm actually sincere. I've gone a little further then most to get exprience and build connections so some might see me as an annoying undergrad, but that should hopefully change.

What subject does chad teach?

I've had many teachers dislike me for being politically incorrect and having many absences.
One teacher had me redo my assignment and docked me 15% of this project that was worth 75% of our grade because simulating ragheads blowing up playgrounds and innocents wasn't "school appropriate".

He tattled to the vice principal too who's luckily friends with my dad

bump

8th grade social studies teacher and maybe some English teacher from 5th grade that I bullied...

>be 1hr late to an exam
>walk into class
>realize I dont have a chance to pass the exam in the remaining 30 mins
>walk straight to prof sitting in front
>whisper in his ears:
>"dude I fucked up let me write the exam in your office when this is done"
>he stands up
>his head turns red , hes taking a big breath an screams WHAT THE FUCK GET OUT OF HERE THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING

he hated me since that

I know who you are here because of le shitty manga pics. Ive often read your posts. I would hate you too, you are annoying. Be a little more chill.

>He tattled to the vice principal too who's luckily friends with my dad

This is not the full story, isn't it?

In elementary school my teacher told my mom I wasn't going to succeed in life and i might end up doing nothing. I still dont understand why someone would say that for a fuckin 10 year old kid. I was heart broken for like years and i actually believed it, so i stoped caring about anything, quite every hobby i had and i became really introverted and shy until my second year in high school where my physics professor got interested in me and my story and i finally got motivated to study physics and mathematics and now all my tutors think im a prodigy or some shit. I'd like to see her face now.

Teachers are cunts

>In elementary school my teacher told my mom I wasn't going to succeed in life and i might end up doing nothing.
>Concluding at 10 that a kid will fail life without even trying

But, this just baffles me, is the US education system THIS fucking twisted?

I'm not from the US. My country is a shit hole destroyed by corrupt politicians who ruined the education system and every next generation to come by giving jobs to teachers who had connections with them. I leave in Greece...

Not sure if hated but treated unfairly due to personal dislike. Many times.

>he's just joking around

I ended up changing the animation to dropping balls and candy to the children and made them cheer instead of blowing up. I tried to make it ridiculously kid friendly and he accepted it.

That vp saved me a couple times actually. In one report I had jested that killing people with guns was fun (obvious satire). And the teacher went full liberal and demanded I be reprimanded. The vp talked to my dad and made sure I didn't have access to guns then let me off the hook.

He also settled a fight between my counselors and teachers to change my grade from an F to a withdrawal. Both said they won't do it since it's fraud (I really did transfer out) this happened for a couple weeks then the vp told the counselors to knock it off and change it.

Kek you were going to play with his dingaling weren't you?

Computer information Systems was the class at my HS. The teacher used bing and had a massive amount of toolbars and ads on her computer. I told her to look in task manager and end the shady looking ones.
>svchost.exe
N-no that one-
>ends it
>goes down list ending everything
>explore.exe
user you broke it!
>restarts
>virus pops up again
I just walked away.

Same here. It is impossible to overstate how bad the education system is . Low level Courses , whining students-parents-teachers and almost no hope of academic growth and personal success due to the lack of funding and meritocracy .

to be fair if you didn't do any of the classwork and still aced the class without cheating, that warrants an A

Yep. One maths teacher used to tell me I was wrong even when I was right, it was made worse since she kept picking me to volunteer answers. Like I wouldn't even put my hand up, she'd just pick me out of the whole class every god damn time. That was when I was around 9, I've no idea what I did to piss here off, but I blame her for being terrified of answering questions at all today.

I'm pretty certain my supervisor doesn't like me, but I've barely talked to him, so it might be he's just not sure of me yet.

I went to a very cheap but private catholic school
it got little govt funding like all other private schools, but the fees were so low that the school was severely underfunded and could only pay the teachers pennies.
hence they were all the worst teachers that couldn't find work anywhere else. All insanely liberal and hated white men and religion humorously enough. so yeah i guess ive been hated.

Oh and my 9th grade chem teacher was my bros ex yeah that was fuckin bad. looking back I probably should have done something administrative wise about that.

99% sure my teacher in 8th grade was racist toward white people. Like we had a project for senior year in Middle School on a subject of our choice (I did states of matter), we need a paper on it and a presentation. This asshole straight up failed me without looking at it and singled me out for the smallest shit while ignoring the black students, ALL YEAR. Because of this I had to do summer school. Meanwhile...

>Project done
>Friend with no board for said project and no papers for it
>"Well anonfriend you pass"
>"OTHER user YOU FAIL FOR NOT HAVING A COMPLETED PRESENTATION"
>"Enjoy summer school"

Fucking racist old shit, hope he's dead.

you cant be racist against white people lol. you're talking about racial prejudice. theres a difference

All of them.

Shut the fuck up, silly nigger lol

one time i was trying to joke with a chem professor accidentally made fun of him in front of the whole lab. aced the lecture sections tho, you know how i be

when will this stupid meme end?

not sure about hated, but one of my uni teachers quietly dropped me from her class hoping that i would just go away. i should've reported her but it didnt really occur to me at the time. in the end i basically had to beg and justify my continued existence in the class. eventually she let me in and i passed that shit and never looked back.

Was he black?

Definitely bait

Yes I was smarter than my Calculus professor and he always hated me for that.

When I was in 4 grade I had tons of info about the atomic bombs on my notebook, my teacher took it and shown it to everyone in my class and she destroyed my planet drawings.

I told my mom and she got fired and never teached again and lost her baby afterward, I feel kinda bad.

My Systems Programming professor fucking hated me because I'd be finished with a 2-week assignment in about an hour, and she'd constantly try and nitpick shit to tell me was wrong and I'd just argue back that it was irrelevant.

Yeah, old black dude.

All of them. And I hate them the same way. I have to constantly fight all of them. And I win always. The law is with my side.

I had a marxist literature professor who hated me for saying I was a nationalist

Rafael?

You can't be remotely serious

I had a calc teacher in high school who was standoffish or outright disliked me because I already learned the material earlier and didn't pay any attention in her class, while the rest of the kids around me did somewhat poorly. Whenever I asked her to help with anything, she'd always promise to get back and then not do anything until it's too late (like a teacher rec for college).

I then had a calc 3 teacher who didn't really like me because I always complained about how we did literally nothing for half the week. Calc 3 is usually taught in just one semester, but this was put in 2 semesters so we spent half the time just sitting and talking, and ultimately wasting our time.

I had a physics teacher that was disappointed in me because he knew I could do better and I just didn't put in the effort I should have.
I then had another physics teacher that I was disappointed in because he would never get back to me whenever I needed help, and just overall never made any effort to do what's best for the class.

I had a lit teacher who hated me because I never did any work in her class because I was a stubborn little shit back then.

I then had another lit teacher who hated me for a similar reason.

Also, when I was in 4th grade I had some disabilities that weren't diagnosed yet, and my coteacher would always force me to do all this extra work that I always failed, and would call me a loser whenever I did shit at anything. Pretty sure the bitch is in hell by now.

I believe him. Sounds like a typical catcher in the rye type of kid to me.

Yeah, art teacher in high school, get a 1.8/7.0
I regret nothing

Physics Professor unfortunately. He would let students tell jokes on the mic as everyone streamed in and I told a dirty joke, he hasnt done it since and hes has been cold in office hours since

yep, my CHM 151 prof

fucker told me to drop the class after I skipped his boring ass lectures on le electrochemistry and le acid-base equilibria after I found out I could study better by reading the books and doing the questions myself.

I'm taking his final in 2 days, aiming for an A to wipe the smug grin off his face.

Nobody outright doesn't like me, but the chemistry hallway tends to shut it's doors when I'm around or I'll ask them tricky questions about their areas of expertise. I've learned to stop doing it, but in my first year of undergrad I hassled all the profs. Some of them really appreciated it and enjoyed the discussions and others got really annoyed.

Without reading this thread, let me guess what half the posts are:

>professor hates me because i'm an EPIC genius who aces all his tests but i do NO HOMEWORK nor do I go to class haha, as if not doing your homework nor paying attention in lecture is indicative of being a bad student, or shows a clear lack of interest in the course. Homework is for brainlets.

or

>I was smarter than my brainlet professor. He'd shut me up in class after I asked complex questions because it made him insecure that he couldn't answer them, and not because I was dragging out lecture and generally being detrimental to the flow of the class. Heh, fucking mongoloid.

My prof's "classes" were basically :

1.5 hours of pointless bullshit rants about students that aren't going to class, attendance is bad, etc etc.
0.5 hours of actual lectures relating to the subject at hand.

Repeat 3x a week.

I do all my coursework and assignments, but what's the fucking point of going to the fucking lecture to hear about some inane guy rant for 1.5 hours before trying, desperately, to squeeze in 0.5 hours trying to skim over the entire concept of the Nernst equation?

It was okay the first month or so, but I'm more than annoyed at this point, and my seniors who've taken the course beforehand have generally reached a consensus that the guy's an ass.

In retrospect, I should've listened to the seniors beforehand and took the course with another prof entirely.

I only had two teachers that didnt hate me in primary school(year 1 to 7, im australian)

>take Contemporary Moral Issues class for "ethics" general education requirement
>professor isn't anything, holds an Ed.D and nothing else
>complete idiot
>unbelievably lazy
>spends 3 weeks drilling us on book definitions of entry-level garbage like "morality" and "categorical imperative"
>start skipping his classes
>he says he'll fail me if I stop coming
>all he's doing now is giving an issue and letting the class discuss it for a fucking hour
>fuck it
>take control of every class
>offer both sides of every argument
>speak over professor at every opportunity
>make him look like the fucking idiot he is
>class is always excited to just sit around and talk for an hour, make a few friends
>100% every test

>just took his final today
>scantron 100 questions, all multiple choice definitions
>98%
>final grade in the class is an 84 because he gave me a 0% for participation and a 0% for attendance

If I wasn't graduating in a day I'd go straight to the dean of students about this shit, but his 100% CONFIRMED MAD status is satisfaction enough

Three of them.
>be the kid of kid who is smart enough to breeze through public school systems and turns into a scumbag from boredom
>do shit like huff markers, pop ritalin, and drink in school
>mandatory health class first semester sophomore year
>make teacher's life hell for shits and giggles
>she breaks down and refuses to have me in her class
>get transferred
>new teacher is proto-SJW
>has this thing about "sexual harassment"
>clams that "sexual harassment is anything which can be considered sexual and makes another person uncomfortable"
>one day the bitch sees my friend kiss his girlfriend before class
>gets triggered
>threatens to call the cops on him for sexually harassing her (the teacher, not the girlfriend)
>I look up from the big ass sharpie I'd been huffing
>I came prepared for this
>"that's horse shit you know."
>she gets triggered harder
>start verbally berating this bitch, accuse her of hating seeing other people express affection cause she's a dyke, read definition of sexual harassment off of Black's law dictionary's website
>maximum triggering
>threatens to have me arrested
>"fuckin' go for it, dyke, I ain't listening to your horse shit anymore regardless"
>leave
>no consequences
>neither health teacher is willing to be in the same room with me
>health requirement waived

The third one was just mad cause I spent a lot of time either drunk, high, or bleeding from a fist fight in her class, and just as much time trying to fuck her daughter

You must be ugly

There was this English teacher I had in 4th year. She kept pulling phrases out of her ass and paraded honor students like some kind of trophy. She basically left the kids with average grades in the dust while focusing her full attention to the honor roll kids. She made my mom cry with her elitist prick of a personality and I'll never forgive her for that.

I'm that "catcher in the rye" user
That seems like a good book, and (while not the optimal personality) it does seem quite a bit like I used to be

Another fun little story is when my English teacher asked what a mulatto was I immediately shouted "half nigger half white". She immediately was offended and wrote something down on her desk.

After I graduated my parents told me that several teachers have emailed and complained to them over the years

Woah dude you sound like a badboy.
What's your life like now? Like job & social wise

studying mechanical engineering. most of my friends have moved away, failed to grow out of that kind of lifestyle, or hung themselves. it's kinda shitty.

Damn. I guess good on you for studying?

Not really. When I graduate, I'm moving in with one of the aforementioned friends. We're going to then funnel all of my disposable income into bourbon, four wheelers, and guns until we both die young.