Could it fly? Explain your answer.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiller_VZ-1_Pawnee
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Lackner_HZ-1_Aerocycle
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bensen_B-10
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piasecki_VZ-8_Airgeep
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

fly where? somewhere with a thick atmosphere and very little gravity (ie: Titan)?

i need measurements you fucking retard

looking at this piece of garbage at face value, it's probably one of the worst possible designs someone could come up with for an aircraft. it would be impossible to control and tend to turn upside down dumping the pilot out if you didn't have perfect balance, and even then you would simple go up or down.

tl;dr if you made this for some propulsion class you'd get an F

but couldn't you control the direction by simply shifting your weight in the direction you wanna go?

First we would need to know the nature of physics in the Mushroom Kingdom dimension

Make it up. I don't care I'm just trying to make a video about it.

of course it can fly dumbass, haven't you ever played the game, the thing is flying around. Explain that, science.

fuck off, we're not spoon feeding you so that you can make money with shitty youtube videos you faggotron

You apply real world physics to video games? What a creative and unique idea!

hey you're not me stop pretending to be me. I'M the op

It can't fly.
And that's the end of my video, please comment, rate, subscribe! See you all next week.

But first we need to talk about parallel universes.

No fuck off fake me. I'm the real me.

I think that without a counter-rotating rotor the whole thing would spin. Nice quads though.

no, idiot
as soon as you shifted your weight even a little bit the whole thing would tip over
imagine trying to balance a pencil on its point, only the point is a fucking thruster

the only way to keep the thing upright for longer than a second would be to have a massive fucking flywheel in the body, but it would still eventually tip over

additionally, the whole machine would spin in the same direction of the propeller; unlike a helicopter, there's no secondary prop to counteract this

you're a faggot normie brainlet and i hate you

i'm glad we have smart people like you out there to figure this stuff out.

>you're a faggot

That person is less of a faggot than you.

Hiller VZ-1 Pawnee

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hiller_VZ-1_Pawnee

Williams X-Jet

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Williams_X-Jet

de Lackner HZ-1 Aerocycle

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/De_Lackner_HZ-1_Aerocycle

Bensen B-10

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bensen_B-10

Piasecki VZ-8 Airgeep

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Piasecki_VZ-8_Airgeep

>Hiller

HEIL HILLER