Graviton

How to discover a graviton?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHS9g72npqA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

a graviton is not a real particle in reality. a single graviton would have the form of the entire universe one oscillation back in space-time. gravity is a multi-tool of energy balance, but it does not interact through particles. it is the connection between them. the unified universe is a graviton.

this is gold

I had read that it was a hypothetical particle, thanks for the clarification

take a photon and spin it

I don't know where to get one right now but you can probably find one at the fair later this summer

That's not my department

There is no such thing as graviton.

Are you trolling pseudoscience or is this the reality?

maybe exist

Gravity is light.

This

Search behind the fridge. That's where I find most things.

>le ebin graviton meme

It doesn't exist boi. Gravity is too weak to apply to the standard model, so gravity is probably an emergent property, not a fundamental one.

The actual physical existence of messenger particles such as gluons is questionable. They could be abstract constructs used to foster the math.

You forgot under the couch, a whole slew of leptons had spun under there last time I looked

Step 1) Confirm a theory that says gravitons exist.

He is serious.
The only way to detect gravitons is to weigh them but how do you weigh weight itself.

Wasn't a graviton supposedly detected last year or something? I'm not familiar with the details, but in an L-shaped facility a particle believed to be a graviton momentarilywarped a beam of light?

I can't wait to go to wild wood

I'm by no means an expert in the subject but if I'm remembering correctly what the facility was attempting to prove was the existence of gravitational waves. Someone with more expertise in the subject might be able to say if that is related at all to, or implies the existence of, a hypothetical elementary particle like the graviton.

Just put it on scales dude lmao

that means antigravity can't exist?

What a load of Deepak Chopra BS
go already, off to

Even if gravitons do exist, it's beleived that they would be their own anti-particles similar to photons. Making anti gravity even less likely

Last year or so gravitational waves were detected.
Due to wave-particle-dualism this is also the detection of a graviton.

Sort of. What LIGO really detected was the propagation delay of the gravitational interaction of a wobbling hypermassive object - a black hole, or something similar, that had an observed oscillatory motion. What that proved was that, while it didn't observe quantized gravity (at least not directly), gravity is not "spooky action at a distance" but rather a tensor field just like any other.

I'm not doing a great job explaining it, so here's a video that does it much better:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=YHS9g72npqA

Ur mum is the universes biggest source of gravitons