Is his heart in the right place?

Is his heart in the right place?

Fuck off.

is this nigga still alive? whats he up to these days? still healthy enough to function?

Yeah he's alive.
He's just spouting off some "you should have listened" stuff every now and again

Question time: cuck? Or sissy?
Which do you watch the most of?

I watched some of his videos before and I still have no fucking idea what he even wants to do. So, he wants to build some kind of commune. What about it?

Basically, it's his idea of a perfect society that isn't capitalism or communism. It's apparently his life's work, but he will only give out bits and pieces of how it works every like 4 years

Zeitgeist: moving forward

resource based economy
equilibrium with the environment
the end of scarcity

good shit that benefits everyone but since we cant have nice things it'll never happen.

Fucking commies never get tired of murdering people with their shit utopian ideology that never works as intended.

Pic related Venezuela.
I'll stick with capitalism thank you very much.

Is there any way to achieve a truly perfect society for all? Or are we doomed to sacrifice the happiness of the many for the happiness of the few?

Eh, I'd say the only way a utopian society could arise is through the governing of an AI that was programmed to create a utopia and away from human tampering.

He claims that if you can't make enough for everybody, you shouldn't do it because it will cause civil unrest.

I think he is right in that regard.

He works in things by pieces, he joined the KKK once, probably because he saw the crime stats and natality stats, same fase /pol/ went through.

It has nothing to do with it, it's completely different paradigm for society.

In the sense that you can provide for every member of the community, it's achievable, just complex.

AIs aren't complex enough yet, to wipe their own ass.

Anyone can make a wishlist of things they'd like to see, but if they have no clue how to achieve them their list is pure autism.

>Is there any way to achieve a truly perfect society for all?

Nerve stapling. Seriously tho no, because people are just too diverse.

>It has nothing to do with it, it's completely different paradigm for society.
Yeah that' what every commie trying to mess with the market system says.

"X was not real communism!"
"My system is different"
"It will work this time"

The end result of messing with the profit motive and the market efficiency in allocation of goods and resources is always the same: Shortages, economic stagnation, breadlines, patronage and corruption, etc.

I agree in the sense that you can't implant a resource society, you have build it from scratch.

This it's the kind of stuff you have to build mars society about.

I'm guessing this isn't Leonard Susskind even though it kind of looks like him.

am i the only one who has no idea who the fuck that man is?

Jacque Fresco, creator of Sociocyberneering.

Communism is by definition a utopia.
Communist parties that have "revolution" did not achieve communism, obviously.
They considered themselves vanguard states trying to transition to communism at first then the state went off the rails.
Soviet Russia was state-capitalism, just like America but with less quasi-liberty.
>I want markets
>therefor capitalism is the answer
Wew lad.

IDK who he is either.

>How do I sell my commy blocks to the plebs
>Maybe it helps to wrap it up in technocrtic layers and aim for the gullible zeitgeist movement
>will they take the bait and act as useful idiots?

he s a good chap.. but an utopianist delusional commie scum at the same time

>Jacque Fresco

His commie blocks are top class.

Fresco point was that communism and capitalism are designed based on scarcity, he thinks automatization will make post scarcity possible.