ITT: Engineer Master Race Circlejerk

ITT: Engineer Master Race Circlejerk

first for you wasted your youth and maybe money as well on a meaningless piece of paper and if you were actually intelligent you would invent something useful or create entrepreneurial success without it.

H-Hi...

Having fun making others dreams come true?

But that's literally every job in industry except for executives.

I'm doing a PhD, I only make my own dreams come true.

Pipe designer and pump selection master aka ChemEng reporting in

How much actual chemistry is involved in ChemE?

It's hard to pass up a career in the same field that pays literally twice as much.

i'm getting my master's in mech E

and doing my first co-op at an automotive company

dreaming about an 85k starting salary everyday

That depends on the job you get but generally is very low compared with a chemistry major.

Engineering master race. Getting a good job and securing a stable future with just a bachelors master race.

Engineering Master Race here.

I can actually create my company and sell something that adds value to other people's companies.
While being able to read papers about math and physics.

Tony Stark

Except that with an engineering degree you're on the right path to be an entrepreneur.
You have the technological background to understand whether a product is feasible or whether a new paper could be turned into a useful product and you know enough math to be able to easily read books about business/economics.

At least you do if you actually studied and didn't just attend to get a degree.

Basically this:

>85k starting
>automotive industry

Engineering physics master race of master races here. How are you doing, subjects?

That's called EE at better places.

>engineering general

We have EE at my uni. That's where we get our weekly virgins from, because they are the second best. But no one can compete with us.

This was supposed to be a circle jerk. Not you sitting in a corner by yourself furiously masturbating over your imagined personal superiority.

I can masturbate with my subjects. I think it is important that a sovereign do not get lost in his superiority, but instead remains in contact with his people.
Feel free to look at me while you cum, I won't judge you.

What exactly is engineering physics?

Applied physics with a fancy-ass name

I hope you go to Queen's. Have fun with your zero job prospects, there's 80 of you graduating every year, just from this one school.

>Engineering physics

I'm also studying this and I'm afraid that it could be a meme.

You are basically apprentice of everything, master of nothing. We get knowledge from many different branches but we don't go deeper in nothing

That's if you don't get a master's and possibly a PhD. Then you're not that employable. But then again neither is any other engineer in my country. Instead, engineering physics keeps many doors open. Good for you if you find a job right after graduation, but I intend to at least get a higher level degree and then I'll decide if I want my PhD in physics (cause with this degree we can get one you know).
It's just a good bridge between theoretical stuff and engineering. You can always specialize later.

Nope, not Queens.

Which country?

Italy.
Yes, you are allowed to meme.