Is Veeky Forums the most narcissistic and negative board on Veeky Forums?

Is Veeky Forums the most narcissistic and negative board on Veeky Forums?

kys barnlet

someone gave me a well thought out and polite answer and then at the end put "you fucking retard". So yes this board is full of sperg mongs.

It's not even close to /b/

>narcissistic
Veeky Forums

>negative
/r9k/

>narcissistic
Veeky Forums

more narcissistic than Veeky Forums:

Veeky Forums
/mu/
Veeky Forums
Veeky Forums
/lgbt/
/soc/

more negative than Veeky Forums:

/g/
/r9k/
Veeky Forums
/lgbt/
/int/
/pol/
Veeky Forums
/mu/

so depending on the metric you use, it could either be /mu/, Veeky Forums, or /lgbt/, or by another way to measure it it would either be /soc/ or /r9k/, as /soc/ is unrestricted narcissism at an immense level with a splash of negativitiy, and /r9k/ is unrestricted negativity and an incomparable level with islands of narcissism.

my vote honestly goes to /r9k/ because they are narcissistic about their inferiority.

>more narcissistic
>Veeky Forums

>more negative
>/int/
>Veeky Forums

Brainlet confirmed.
Veeky Forums is unquestionably less narcissistic then Veeky Forums. You clearly can't handle the banter on /int/.

No everyone is just stupid compared to me its a fact of reality now kill yourself you brainlet shitstain.

Definitely most narcissitic, which is why it is so fun to bait.

Add /pol/ to the list of boards more narcissistic than Veeky Forums since /pol/acks believe that they would be wealthy and successful with a harem of traps if it wasn't for Jews who are somehow keeping them down despite being inferior.

not even close

despite all of the people getting called brainlets, there are a fair number of helpful, friendly posts here.

/a/ is absolutely the most autistic

Narcissistic? Yeah
Negative? No
I've posted here and got positive, intelligent responses.
I generally feel like Veeky Forums is demonized. Maybe it's because I'm a newfag and also a nerdy cunt, but I've seen a lot of good advices and interesting conversations here.

>Maybe it's because I'm a newfag
lurk moar newfag

/pol/ genuinly believes they can run the world so noo

Veeky Forums is demonized by morons and thin-skinned faggots

people here are very friendly, it just looks harsh to imbeciles

It's a cultural thing you stupid fuck.

Agreed. The level of arrogance and narcissim on Veeky Forums is not even remotely close to being as high as on Veeky Forums. People on Veeky Forums are probably the nicest ones on Veeky Forums desu. There's a big sense of unit, everybody wants to suceed together. Veeky Forums, on the other hand, is all about being smarter than the rest.

god have you seen /pol/?