Feminism vs. Science

Is there any greater enemy of science than the regressive bigotry, thought control and speech oppression of feminism? Social science is the most relevant science of our lives, and the bigoted lies about it are how the feminazi's justify their oppression.

Other urls found in this thread:

k-state.edu/psych/research/WebpageExtra SaucierMillerDoucet2005.pdf
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8833056#p8834089
thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Social science is the most relevant science of our lives
wrong

social science isn't science

Social science would be an interesting idea. Too bad what passes for it nowadays is completely anti-scientific word games.

>someone's finally learning
Yup. Sadly we've known about this since the 70s.

There's a lot of people (cough cough /pol/ cough cough) who want to blame race rather than fatherlessness. They just aren't informed though and one reason is as you explained ... feminism. Because if they admit fathers are vital for society to function it weakens their power and position.

It's true, we are missing the good father archetype.

Fatherlessness is massively bigger problem for blacks than for all other races. It's still about race. You will continue going to great and creative lengths to explain this away like a Christian using circular logic to rationalize his need to believe in his Christian god.

Liberalism, just like Christianity, is a religion. You want to believe so bad that evolutionary pressures caused people to evolve superficial traits to best suite their environment but yet, somehow, magically, those same evolutionary pressures don't apply to the brain or other internal systems.

Black Africans are dumb as rocks, on average. The don't love. This is what makes it so easy for the males to leave their offspring. They lack empathy, courage and the ability for abstract thought. There will never be a black Newton, Einstein, Nietzsche, Mozart, etc., etc., etc.

Stop lying to yourself. Stop being a coward.

Sauce?

one of those traits is racism btw.
This is one of numerous meta analyses around the topic, meaning it regroups the results of several studies, 48 in this case : k-state.edu/psych/research/WebpageExtra SaucierMillerDoucet2005.pdf

(1/?)

FUCK THIS FUCKING BOARD, YOU CAN'T EVEN POST REAL SCIENCE HERE.

PIC RELATED, I CAN'T EVEN SEND A FUCKING ACTUAL ARGUMENT WITH SOURCES HOWEVER I CUT THE SENTENCES

NO WONDER NO ONE TALKS ABOUT ACTUAL SCIENCE AROUND HERE, YOU CAN'T EVEN IF YOU WANTED TO.

Jesus Christ, fuck off back to >>/pol/.
Veeky Forums isn't your personal blog, and it's not the right board to moan about how much you hate feminists.

Cuck

maybe take off the http

>Post about feminism
>Yeah but first lemme talk about how Christianity is dumb

Did a priest touch you or something m8 this thread had nothing to do with religion and most educated Christians don't hop onto the circular logic train in the first place. Sure if you ask some random proddie in the US you might get that, but go talk to a bonafide theologian.

>i'm anti-feminist guys
is this 2014

but seriously nowadays ppl think women destroy civilizations and shouldn't get to vote

>regressive bigotry, thought control and speech oppression
found the brainlet lacking the Oxford comma
get back to /pol/

>Social science
Don't you have metal birds to worship?

That's not racism that's higher policing in crime prone communities.

Reddit

>caught the Oxford comma but not the apostrophe in feminazi's.

Remove yourself, brainlet.

>The don't love. This is what makes it so easy for the males to leave their offspring.
Weren't these rates lower pre LBJ? Like 7% iirc. What made that change?

oops

>on average
>but there can never be outliers
Can some one explain this meme to me?

>I know a lot about fatherlessness, liberalism, and Black Africans
No, you do not. You're a fraud.

he's wrong even about the 'on average'
it's the ass holes that are the outliers

>thinks this is not controlled for

you're a degenerate

they do.

You shouldn't get to vote. Probably wasn't raised by your own mother, since she was too busy working to feed your sorry ass. Nice society.

And how exactly is it controlled for user?

read the fucking analysis. If you're actually interested, you will. If you're not, then there is nothing more I can do for you anyway.

It's called statistics and carefully choosing a methodology btw.

>Is there any greater enemy of science than the regressive bigotry, thought control and speech oppression of feminism?
Yes, and it is the (lack of an) Oxford Comma.

I'll just leave this here.

The economic emancipation of women that lends to this. Women don't need a man when careers, the welfare state, government checks and no-fault divorce exist. The tax code give poors more money to have illegitimate kids.

I'll just leave this here.

I totally support feminism. Women should pay for half of everything, get enlisted for army in the duty mandatory countries, stop recieving child support and share the child expenses with the ex, get judged accurately based on their physical labor and get rescued at the same time as men whenever a disaster happens.

#Feminism4Life

Libruls BTFO!!!!

It's weird how science is mostly seen as a left-wing phenomenon in 2017, when I feel like most scientific conclusions would show egalitarianism as a complete joke.

you're a cuck denying biology.
it's not a joke, it's a choice. But it's certainly not a choice based on science.

you're a sexist bigot

Equality is one thing, but the female supremacism that's currently being referred to as "feminism" is another. They want to have their cake and eat it too.

Politics in general will always be the bane of science. /pol/ for example is one of the most anti science places on the internet, and yet for some reason they see fit to come to a board entitled Science and Math and shitpost here. Strange.

Do you expect someone to type out a url from that image?

Sounds like you can't rebut his evidence and are now deflecting. I think there's a board specifically catering to that sort of logic-void argumentation, and you should probably go back.

Maybe it's because black neighbourhoods are more heavily patrolled since they commit more crime and cops tolerate it less because they have a broken window policy there. Maybe the harsher punishments have something to do with black criminals being more likely to have a criminal record.

But no i guess all cops must just be racist.

>There will never be a black Mozart, etc., etc., etc.
>literally 90% pop music of 21th century has it's roots in black culture.
>being this dumb fuck
kys

I'm not the guy he was replying to, it's just dumb to not post links and ask people to type shit out like that.
I think it's strange that you guys seem to think anyone who even questions you must be a nazi from pol.

>controlling for variables? What does that mean??

Your lack of education is showing user.

right.

Women are the only ones who have the privilege to be able to grow babies inside their bodies and milk inside their fat funbags. They can only procreate once at a time.

Men cannot grow babies inside their bodies, they produce millions of fertilizing cells and can impregnate multiple females at the same time.

I'm sure you understand why that is an inherent dissymetry.

Shoo shoo tumbler

So you can determine the motives of police through those statistics?

Men can synthetically grow babies inside them vis something called fetus implant. There is no biological distinction between men and women any longer.
educate yourself caveman

His point was still absolutely true.

The first two parts of your post is valid. The third part is just jumping to conclusions that science has never actually come to.

>Black Africans are dumb as rocks, on average
Which you extrapolate from limited data. Somehow, current nigerians (in nigeria) have the same IQ as blacks in america (in spite of 24% white ancestry). Also, pic related. There's a mine of citations here:
warosu.org/sci/thread/S8833056#p8834089

>they don't love
>they lack empathy, courage and the ability for abstract thought
Unscientific and agenda-driven.

>There will never be a white Barack Obama

Nice argument.

>80% of rapists

This isn't about the fatherless though. you need to control for race. Obviously, since there are far more fatherless blacks, rates of rape are going to be far higher.

so we can finally get rid of all women then.

What a time to be alive.

> Women should pay for half of everything
> stop receiving child support
> share the child expenses with the ex
So you want women to pay their half, but you don't want men to pay theirs?

> get rescued at the same time as men
Somebody's watched Titanic once too often.

I want men and women to share child expenses, and men not paying alimony, that's the progressive thing to do.
#GenderEquality

Just wondering how much feminist literature have you read?
What was that?
None?
Only post-gamergate memes?
Radical feminism is very different from the memes you've seen. Anyone who is a feminist from a philosophical stand point can tell you why you are an idiot.
But I don't want to you're just an idiot. And feminism has no place in politics, besides advocating for liberty, and anarchism.
You misunderstand feminism more than the"feminazis" you are attacking, leave the house.

Cringe

it impacts culture and has a disprpportionate influence in university circles, meaning it impacts the the persepctives of the students

it is dangerous

Fuck off meme boy, you've done went and triggered me.
Hierarchal social institutions need to go.
I used to be like you then I went outside and started travling and meeting feminists, good people with legitimate grievances, the "feminazis" are the same kinds of people in the same kinds of situations as the trump fans or Islamic militants, disenfranchised reactionaries, a couple videos and memes is an extremely biased dataset to use to form an opinion about feminism. And the actions of certain people who identify as feminist isn't an accurate representation of the philosophical zeitgeist behind feminism

Outside of Marxist feminism. Feminism is a deeply reactionary ideology supported by bitter middle class women.
t. well read commie

>Is there any greater enemy of science than the regressive bigotry, thought control and speech oppression of feminism?
Yes.

it is, whether you like it or not.

Came across this page, which has some sources

thefatherlessgeneration.wordpress.com/statistics/

You should try posting one at at time

Or just given us search strings? That way you wouldn't have the spam warning

A Meta-Analysis of Race and Sentencing Research: Explaining the Inconsistencies

Springer
Journal of Quantitative Criminology

I tried it didn't work

anyway if you're interested just look up things like meta analysis sentencing race
meta analysis police control race and similar things.

>Black's can't do music as well as whites
I can't speak for their performance in philosophy and science but you're being intellectually dishonest by ignoring Jazz, probably the most important development in western music in the past couple of centuries.

Yeah I tried it too. Odd that a source of scientific publications would be blocked

Ummm, anarchist feminism is legitimate
T. Well skimmed anarchist

>the feminazi's
found the Rusty Limpah fanboi

so this is what /pol/ does when they get tired of climateposting...