You have to compete with THOUSANDS of other students just to apply for a shitty degree with shitty job prospects that...

>you have to compete with THOUSANDS of other students just to apply for a shitty degree with shitty job prospects that you will probably hate and make you want to kill yourself everyday

Why is this allowed?

But most importantly, why do we willingly accept this?

going to school to learn is a meme and has been for ~30 years. study whatever field youre interested in on your own time and just work doing menial labor instead. youll be more satisfied and still love your field of interest. plus theres no formal education requirement to get published, so you could have several math papers published in journals with just a high school diploma like me which could segway into either an honorary bachelors degree allowing you to go directly to grad school or a nice job.

this desu

most scientific achievements were done by wealthy lords in England with too much spare time

Its mostly allowed because people willingly accept it.

I asked the same question and decided not to accept it. I'm about to make my first million. How's that?

Let me guess, you're in a trade?

Enjoy your broken body when you are 40+ years old. You are why people tolerate it.

the alternative is to fight against the system and lose

forming an organisation that aims to overthrow the people running the current system and participating in this organisation is risky, no one is willing to do it, it's simpler and much easier to just adapt to the current system and study, get a degree, get a job, fuck a fat whore, spawn some autistic children and die and become a putrid piggot

Ad hominem insult.

I will have a healthier body at 40+ because I can afford a healthier life style. You are poor and disgusting.

life's hard but if you're not a normie life's even harder
so stfu and do what you're supposed to

Nigga, I've worked with people with the exact same mindset and they've told me what every other middle aged person will tell you: stay in school.

It's not worth having a body that's falling apart at 40. Physical labor is going to destroy you. Money won't be able to fix that.

stop obsessing over the absurdity of your existence. You are an animal. Your actual purpose is to eat and reproduce. As society advanced, living as a wagecuck is just another means of survival. Live or die, fag, your choice.

>tfw I fell for the you don't need college meme

I work 55 hours a week to learn 40k and I can barely move when I'm off work anyway.

At least I don't need to learn integrals

Most people are dumb and only think they are smart because we live in the special snowflake age.

More important, we have at least try to separate out the ones that are motivated to learn and those that only care about a piece of paper for more money.

>You are an animal. Your actual purpose is to eat and reproduce.
so this...................... is the POWER................................... of atheism...........

Why? You still have to work hard to get that piece of paper. That at least proves some sort of work ethic, and that's more important than the actual knowledge you get tbqh.

This whole concept of work ethic is a myth. The entire goal is to get the most amount of money while doing the least amount of work, and most people think that earning a degree is the path to doing less work for more money.. exactly the opposite of what you just said.

Also, education yourself (which is what college is really about) is not work.

no it's the reality, you can deny it as much as you want, I don't care. You are not as important as you think you are.

>Implying your existence has a definite purpose

Stop trying to deify life with your humanistic ideal of everything having to have a purpose.
Life is just a conglomeration of chemical reactions in a controlled system. If anything, life is nothing more than a more complex virus, and the possibility of such a virus randomly coming into fruition given the ideal conditions is a mathematical certainty, given enough time.

now that's some pseud shit right there

Because working and competing in a capitalistic society is the only way to create value, faggot

Or just get a job flipping burgers, do whatever you want whenever you want. Learn loads of stuff, too much. watch old Tarkovsky films and then write a paper on some abstract aesthetic framework between psychology, physics, maths and music which I can no longer understand so I just watch more Tarkovsky films and feel like the world is shuddering and contracting and expanding and everything is flashing and moving and you start to cry but it feels really nice and then you listen to Strauss whilst lying still and the world all around you is beautiful and overwhelming and you feel lost and you just scream and cry and smile and I'm scared

How?

It's near impossible to not get into a decent school. The problem is that everyone tries to get into the same few elite schools. So maybe we should tell other schools to stop being so shitty.

You're an idiot. Have you actually been around tradesmen? My father was a tradie for 35 years (he's almost 60) and he's fitter than most people in their 30s. Granted a lot of that is genetics, but the human body is designed to handle stressors. In fact it needs them.

Getting sponsored to post on Veeky Forums professionally while enjoying refreshing Coca-cola™ products.

Taste the feeling™ nigger.