How can I use google calendar to schedule my time?

How can I use google calendar to schedule my time?

I have adhd and will start medication in the following weeks so I want to make the most of it with the initial boost in motivation so I can form some habits, im 19 btw.

Also is BDNF actually helpfull for intelligence/awareness or is it just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

academia.edu/30471928/Awakening_is_not_a_metaphor_the_effects_of_Buddhist_meditation_practices_on_basic_wakefulness
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Press create in the top left and then fill out the shit.

I want to breed with a Jew.

Cmon, I remember reading a guide by this chineae dude on rebbbit, im sure some autists can do better

>I have adhd
>im 19 btw
So you are 100% normal person for your age group who has smartphone by your side 24/7, no patience for anything and constant need of sensory stimulation? And you are about to join the 60% of the US population who take prescription drugs on a regular basis in order to stay sedated and function "normally" according to some arbitary definitions?

Start reading philosophy. It might put things into perspective and make you consider your life and actions from a sane point of view. But then again who am i kidding, Generation Z and reading is an incompatible combination thanks to modern education.

Why can't I stop watching this? She almost looks innocent but you know she's not.

Very wholesome video

I find her moves very strange. Her smile at the end does give me an erection, however.

What this guy said.
I'm 21 and in university, repeating first year due to failed exams.
Break the technogical downwards spiral and live more like your father when he was young. That's what I did and now I'm a much better functioning adult.

You have no idea what adhd actually is.

I can't read a book without constantly drifting into l other thoughts and when I do I cant retain it.

You have no idea what you're talking about, do some pubmed research at least.

Its her movements.

I know what he means, I joined plebbit/nosurf and have been seeing good results, In fact I have cut my social networks use by 90%, only have messenger to chat with friends.

I dislike the internet desu, even 1 hour per day I start to feel dumber, a week without internet and I feel like a new person, but adhd with internet or not as affects in my life that are destructive, and I dont have a very mild case.

my spelling is shit im foreigneir and on my stupid phone, any good keyboards for android?

Also how did you cut your tech dependence?

rather fully on one. Reverse the effect by cutting out stimulating substances entirely, meditating, and doing heavy mental but also physical exercise.
Don't take perscription drugs. Try for a month Validolum or sth similar - one pill a day under the tongue. Validolum is non addictive but be sensible!

>You have no idea what adhd actually is.

Is it a fake diagnosis invented by a psychotic who wants to poison your children with pharmies?

No.

Research pubmed, medication his highly beneficial for adhd peoples.

Do your research this isnt pol

Browser butchered my reply.
Unless several teachers and your parents noticed weird behaviour as a kid, you don't have ADHD.
Just learn to organise your day and get your priorities straight.
Getting back your attention span is like losing fat - you spent years in an unhealthy lifestyle, now it'll take time to go back to normal.

Medication has side effects and is expensive. There is no magical pill that will un-loser you.
People managed fine with good parenting back in the days before health became a globalised business.

To BDNF, well correlation exist, between higher expression of central hypothalamic BDNF and exercise. Also, between abberated levels of bdnf and different kinds of mental disorders.

You cant interpret BDNF - intelligence just on one protein. thatw oudl be naive

I wonder if she stop those nuclear bombs in Romania form blowing up her country by dancing.

Yes, medication is always highly beneficial, according to studies and experts taking drugs actually makes you healthier and can cure you from your ailments and shortcomings. I mean why on earth would 60% of US citizens take prescription drugs if they didnt need them?

>"studies"
>"experts"
Talk to people IRL who actually suffer from ADHD and have a history with perscription meds if you want true and honest information.

>talk to drug addicts if you want accurate information about drugs
How about i just focus on my job, self improvement, eating healthy and exercising.

>Pills are bad.
All of us are human. Our bodies and brains aren't made for the world we live in today.
It might be normal human behavior, but it's not productive in our society.

We as a species have always adapted our environment to fit us, so I don't see what's wrong with adapting ourself to our environment when the environment is outside our control.

That's my philosophy.

General knowledge is good to have. Who knows, a friend might share the same views at one point and you'd like to be informative to him.

pillosophy

What's happening right now is people are pushing their bodies to extremes in a manmade consumerist environment. Poison yourself at will, but in my opinion, in this case adaptation would be to live a strict and modest life.
You can keep your toys, but OP is testament to how evolution takes time. A lot of it.

They did, Iwas constantly in detention, did well on subjects that didnt require studying, mother sent me to afterschool academy to force me to study didnt work, I would do my homework (when they forced me to) and then do extra questions against my will so I could get the fuck out off that room and go outside and play soccer, I also fit perfectly into am adhd diagnosies, constantly leaving things to the last minute, I have flooded my house 2 times now because I got a call and forgot the tap was open, I forget my shit all the time, even super important stuff, rarely I hyperfocus (once I cleaned my entire house without breaks for eating or pissing, started at around 9 and finished at 10.30pm), If I find something I really like I will get hyperfocused on that and skip meals to finish it, borthline manic state sometimes.. I can go on, we already rulled aspergers and bipolar (though there are overlaps on these 3 conditions).

You dont know what youre talking about, there are a variety of adhd medications, adderall for example is banned in europe, vyvanse which is timed adderall is not, ritalin, concerta and others arent as well, I have seen real accounts of people who go their entire adult life without medication and I know how bad it can get, also theres a big flaw in your argument, I dont think I need to point it out.

Thanks, it is safe to assume that If I get into a state where I am producing more BDNF than normal it would be wise to use that state to form certain brain positive connections or is it largely meaningless?

This is bait but I will respond.

A large number of people are currently on medication for depression, they probably dont need it, what they need is to change their diet and habits plus follow closelly their nutrient profile, a large % of depression in the us is largely caused by inflamation, this worries me because if Im not mistaken depression is associated with dementia and alzheimers, that will be alot of

old peope in elder homes.

Does the same apply to adhd? Maybe in some way or to, of course if you have adhd and change tour habits theres likelly to be a positive increase in your disease profile, however if you do that and use medication as well you will achieve much better results, same for depression, problem lies in the industry (at least in the us) where doctors just five pills and tell you to go about your day.

Sorry for mistakes am on phone.

Nothing extraordinary here, just learn to meditate.
The simple fact that multiple diagnoses failed doesn't mean you fit perfectly into ADHD, rather the other way around thanks to human factors and medical marketing.
Stay natural. You are still a careless teenager, lots of time to try treatments out before you turn to p. drugs as a last resort.

I meditate every now and then, I know the reasearch on it as well heres a good paper : academia.edu/30471928/Awakening_is_not_a_metaphor_the_effects_of_Buddhist_meditation_practices_on_basic_wakefulness

But that alone isnt enough.

Drugs are not the last resort from what I have seen, in fact without it you can end up in a last resort situation, again all this from what I have read, and the studies I have read on meds and the adhd brain point to beneficial results.

"I want results, and I want all of them NOW"
Just listen to me and take some validolum. I can look at paint dry for hours without racing thoughts on that shit.

Mate I would rather go with proven medicine than a russian sedative, I can get “legal” amphetamines that give me the same effect as adderall right now but an extra molecule here and there and you are in for trouble.

If nothing works for me Ill give it a try.

Alright suit yourself. God bless American people loving scientists am I right.

Not american, live in europe, which sucks, I hate the market regulations after regulations for straight up stupid shit.

If someone ever asks you why europe.doesnt have a sillicon valley tell them its the bloody bureocracy.

Should have not used russia as a negative connotation.

There is literally nothing wrong with being Russian. Look the pills up, they are simple chemistry.

I know thus my last sentence.

Its the fucking cnn subversion I tell ya

Where do you live again?

Use your phone's builtin calendar and start a whatsapp 2do list you retarded jewfag.
Oh, and happy holocaust day

Somewhere european

>tfw no qt3.14 jewfu

me behind the door

thinking about working on it

>I can't read a book without constantly drifting into l other thoughts and when I do I cant retain it.
wow, i must have adhd also, i can't focus on this fucking paper im suppsoed to be writing for the life of me

She reminds me a lot of Goldie Rush.

I had these focus problems when reading books too, much of it was really related to practice.

It's like when you're sitting all day long all your life and go hit the gym and can't really do anything so you panic and think up some disease to justify your lack of function.

dedication and drive are in play here.
you should start working on them ASAP.