Aside from Japan why doesn't anybody in the world fucking buy the global warming idea?

Aside from Japan why doesn't anybody in the world fucking buy the global warming idea?

Aren't we labelling and demonizing them enough?

Other urls found in this thread:

landbrugsavisen.dk/82-pct-af-danskerne-ja-den-globale-opvarmning-er-menneskeskabt
concito.dk/udgivelser/klimabarometeret-2015
pewglobal.org/2002/12/19/among-wealthy-nations/
yougov.co.uk/news/2013/09/23/climate-change-real-it-man-made/
ifaw.org/united-states/our-work/whales/which-countries-are-still-whaling
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

guilt tripping people into beliving fake science went out of fashion with geocentrism

Source?
I'm from Denmark, and pretty much no-one here denies man-made climate change. This pic doesn't seem believable.

Your claim that you know the opinions of everyone living in Denmark don't seem believeable.

>planet heating up
Who gives a shit
>we gonna get flooded
Boo hooo
>It will be too hot to live!
That will be millions of years from now
>Stronger tropical cyclones!
Move inland retard

How about you suck my dick faggot?
82% is convinced that global warming is man-made.
landbrugsavisen.dk/82-pct-af-danskerne-ja-den-globale-opvarmning-er-menneskeskabt

So OPs map is wrong.

>Aside from Japan
According to your map most people in South Korea, Greece, Portugal and Argentina are above 80% supporters of man-made climate change.

Most of Latin America seems above 60%.

Most of Europe is above 50%.

Learn to interpret your own fucking map.
Also,
>2017
>Using a color gradient

>posts a journal as evidence
>zero citation to any independant statistical research or data
The author could have typed up 97% and your dumbfucking ass would still have bought it. oh wait...you already did.

>lists 4 countries
>out of 200
>i-i swear its 97% guise
aww poor thing :(

Most of the developed world is above 50%. A few are above 80%. Many are above 60%.

America and Australia are the only developed countries below 50%.

>I can't intepret my own map
Open it in paint and compare the colors you blind fuck.

Here you go kid
concito.dk/udgivelser/klimabarometeret-2015

UK, Norway, Finland, Netherlands seem to be below 50% too

But Australia may be above.

My point stands though.
Fuck that color gradient.

aaand he posts yet another journal...the cult of AGW must be getting more desperate each day

>claims to have 97% consensus
>grasping at straws to reach a 50% by splitting hairs
there there kid

You're fucking retarded.
That poll was made by a Danish research institute called Concito, and that's their page for downloading the Klimabarometer 2015 poll.
If you were expecting raw data from the study then I guess you'll have to contact them, but what's the point if you apparently don't trust them anyway?

>doesn't know how unbiased data researching is made
>tries to defend a cherrypicked paywall garbage
oh my...

Making others believe that global warming denial is widespread is a hallmark trick of oil shills.

Yeah apparently unbiased research is to just post a map on Veeky Forums with no source, right?
Concitos members range from Shell to Vestas btw.
Also the study I linked isn't paywalled.

billions will starve

they will have these options

wage war and steal from neighbor
migrate
geoengineer so they can feed their people with unknown consequences for people in other places

>Aside from Japan
Nigga, look at South America.
Most of Europe is around 70%.
Even Asia is more than 50%. And they are highly uneducated and industrialized.

US is as bad as African countries. kek

Also, where the fuck did you pull this data from?

Trying to convince people of your conspiracy theories is a hallmark of schizophrenic paranoia.

>Norway, Netherlands
Hmm... I wonder if it has anything to do with their economies.

Probably, the oil lobby is strong in thise countries.

ExxonMobil and Shell are on the record for backing paid sham studies denying global warming. These studies are the ones that pushed the "global warming is a hoax by liberal elites" spiel in the right-wing media.

Best way to deflect an accusation is to accuse your opponent of what you are in fact doing.

Humans are retardedly short sighted.
Who cares if you'll die tomorrow because today you're alive.

I'm not saying that in the "lives life to the fullest" either, its the complete opposite.

Are you implying that there might be reasons other than they don't belong to the derranged cult of AGW? Sure there are tons of reasons not to fall for the global warming joke.

>Best way to deflect an accusation is to accuse your opponent of what you are in fact doing.
Can we stop everything and talk about that a little? Is that really the best way of deflecting accusations? What if they keep accusing you the same thing and back it up with more semantics? You can wash the mud off but the stain doesn't go away.

>South America
How does polling on such a topic work across all of South America? Everything south of Mexico usually just parrots the Pope on political issues and it doesn't get any more political than climate prophecy science.

This is incorrect. It's a very well accepted fact. Every now and then you see references on the big media.
t. h3u

Same scenario here. But you're underestimating your local peasants

Also protestantism is very strong on south America.

And don't assume that means people know how to vote for good policies.

>parrots the Pope on political issues
????
Where did you get this idea?
The Pope is very impopular here.
Not all South American countries are religious.

>billions will starve
millions are starving right now I dont give a shit.

>wage war
So what?

Americans have some funny ideas though

oh well. its nice to see science wins over religion in most parts

Graphics with no citation or citation to a pay-wall really make me upset.

>I'm too lazy to use google image search
This fucking board I swear...

pewglobal.org/2002/12/19/among-wealthy-nations/

>Who cares about coastal cities lamo

Japs want any excuse to shit on China, since if global warming's caused by human activity, everyone knows China would be one of the more culpable countries.

The result of a single Gallup poll in 2007.

This is a more recent result for the UK.

yougov.co.uk/news/2013/09/23/climate-change-real-it-man-made/

The same papers the promoted Brexit deny climate change is man made, so you can imagine the levels of stupid we're dealing with.
These people are still celebrating increased inflation and 60 billion one off payment as if it were Christmas.
Don't criticise it though or you'll be labelled a remoaner, enemy of the people or saboteur.

Japan is still a part of the dark cabal (USA and Europe being the other two assshats).

There are still certain physical computer systems in those areas which are still propagating the fake petro US dollar.

Destroy or remove those computers and there will be free money for all.

The only country that still hunts whales is Japan.
Or is it China?

Norway and Japan

Nope, it's Japan but also Norway and Iceland.
ifaw.org/united-states/our-work/whales/which-countries-are-still-whaling

Wow, so there are no actually good countries.

>Tajikstan
That's unexpected.