Is Petroleum Engineering still worth it?

I don't know what I should study in University this Fall

Pic related

>engineers base their lives and career decisions on stupid statistics that will likely change in the future
is this all you think there is to life, piggot? (pig + faggot)

don't you have any dreams, personal goals? you don't actually like that engineering shit, do you?

Nigga what would you like to do?

>being a corporate whore
>worth it
No, you will be out of the job after the redistribution of wealth

>is Petroleum Engineering still worth it?
no

>tfw when still able to pursue academic goals while math and physics fags working at micky D's

Systems engineering is much more relevant, better growth prospects, and way more interesting.
Not to mention that it isn't inherently immoral.
>caring about salary

Listen to this niggot (nigger + faggot), OP

I went for an aerospace engineering degree a while ago. I can't even bring myself to study for my classes because it just makes me miserable, I couldn't give two shits about planes, meaning more time I will spend in school trying to get out of it, meaning more money, meaning more stress for something that's not really worth anything to me.

Consider that before you make your decision.

Engineers design tangible products, most CEOs took engineering as a major or atleast a minor

Engineering is the real path towards entrepreneurship

>niggot (nigger + faggot)
Impressive.

Survivorship fallacy
>wanting to be bourgeois

what do you do now?

im guessing you want into petroleum engineering for the money sure it provides good salary but it won't last long in the future if theres an alternative energy being used. I'd say go for nuclear engineering instead since its actually interesting maybe hit up for a phd and research fusion energy

I know, it takes a while to get to this level of memery. Stick around and you will see me do incredible things /b/ro

Do it faggot

>/b/ro
gtfo this is /pol/

nice shiny diploma mate!

nice meme /b/ro

Is that a diploma made of recycled canned food cans? or is it made out of recycled beer cans?

thx /b/ro

it warms my little riggot (retard + pig + faggot) heart to see such a beautiful display of friendship and camaraderie between /b/ros.

Bwahahahaha
Why is it so shiny? It looks like a science fiction movie prop.

>user at interview
>employer: let me see your diploma
>user: here
>takes out his shiny diploma with a proud grin on his face
>user is very proud of his handmade recycled beer can aluminum diploma
>employer: what's this? a b-grade sci-fi movie prop?
>user: n-n-no, I swear, it's real
>interviewer: fuck off
and that's when user realized he'd make more money selling his diploma to a metal recycling center than he'd make by trying to get a job with it

Fuck all the other cucks, user.

I think your diploma looks nice.

its stainless steel.