Spend over 12 years of your childhood and teens which you will never get back in Victorian era institutions most of...

>Spend over 12 years of your childhood and teens which you will never get back in Victorian era institutions most of which are aimed at making you into a wage slave from 9 til 5, 5 days a week and being forced to learn mostly uninteresting content along side emotionally undeveloped children and make life altering decisions when your brain hasn't even developed yet while your quality of education is partially at the will of how wealthy your parents are

What did they mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DbMP-cy1INA
youtu.be/Q9PqnWSlt9E
youtu.be/JVqMAlgAnlo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

increase gross domestic output.

/thread

Most of the economics literature suggests education is 50 to 80% about preparing an industrial workforce for repetition and drudgery. Do you gave a better idea on how to do the?

>he wasn't banging out community college classes by age 15
>he actually hung out in a glorified day care system meant for brainlets

by the time you are 18 you should have at least half your undergrad knocked out and able to half ass college at 9-12 credits a semester with a stellar GPA thereby accruing scholarships to make any student debt trivial.

if you can't/didn't do this you are a fucking retard.

Sorta agree. I had a hand-few of high schoolers in my LA and DE classes. And here I am, about to start a "real" university at 24. Better late than never tho.

>still taking credit for a bachelors at age 18
you criticize people for being brainlets, yet I was a tenured professor before my 25th birthday

Not bad. I have the edge on you by a year, but I was off-the-charts on several aptitude tests as a lad, so I got to skip a few grades.

You should be advancing quicker than that IMO. Our system caters to lazy retards who don't study during the summer. It is perfectly possible for a bright person to learn calculus by 13 if they're dedicated

my post is indicative of the bare minimum young people should be doing nowadays. college level material is not hard in the least, especially at the freshman/sophomore level.

kids are hanging out in redundant institutions for no reason whatsoever.

If a job is repetitive then it's useless.

They are. I knew a kid whose IQ was in the mid-120s, but because he was home schooled he was knocking out college-level linear algebra courses by 15. Fucking ridiculous. Imagine how much potential someone far brighter would have under similar circumstances.

>all these people with IQs below 3.5 standard deviations pretending to be intelligent

k

>thinking you need to be a super genius to get through babby tier calculus, ODE's, or even a simple philosophy course

nigga, college material is a J O K E at the freshman level. you don't need 4+ fuckin' years from grade school to get into that material. HS is literally a daycare facility so mom and dad can work 8 hours a day and not worry about what you are doing.

>teaching
pleb

And yet we're both sat here posting on Veeky Forums. Are either of us winners, really?

Only sperg faggots with no friends or hobbies such as yourself do schoolwork over the summer

Remember: All work and no play makes Jack a Veeky Forums browsing NEET

Derailing personal development into competition playing right into the system.
>emotionally undeveloped children
forever

what are you talking about? how many times do i got to tell you that college material is EASY. instead of spending 8+ hours at high school, a typical college schedule is a few hours a day maybe 4 days a week. it frees up a shit load of time for your "personal development".

Terry?

>not wanting have a comfy wage slave job
Stay sleep

>how many times do i got to tell you that college material is EASY.
I don't know, it was my first post and I'm from Poland. In my country they tried to change children into walking encyclopedias remembering the coverage of forests in Canada and classic poems by heart (and the official interpretation of those).
I don't know in what way your education system is retarded, but it seems to me you are falling into a trap contending who finished it first and making it a rat race.

>students do not gain mastery of anything after 13 years and are told to take out massive loans dick around for four more years for some devalued degree and overhyped internship without gaining applicable job skills
What did they mean by this?

american public schools don't really teach at all. the material is presented at a glacial speed (4 years to go from arithmetic to algebra!) and only on a superficial level. the real point of public school in the US is to be a state sponsored child care system so mom and dad can both have jobs.

the contention stems from the fact that most kids don't take responsibility for their own education. it's laziness. there is nothing stopping most teenagers from breaking free of the handholding and asswiping and getting into the college system where there is much more freedom in what/how you learn.

>breaking free of the handholding
They break free if they can learn how to do that. When they are taught to obey from the beginning - most of them will.
>most kids don't take responsibility for their own education. it's laziness.
Getting mad at a 13 yo. that he couldn't figure out on his own how to live life in industrial society. You must be neoliberal.

very much this.

By thinking using up all your free time to convince yourself you're better than normies because you know math they'll only begin to learn in 3 years, all the while neglecting your own development as an individual is literally what the system wants.

The wage slavery cuck cycle will end only when the singularity will happen.

you guys need to use what germany is trying to destroy,
our old three pronged school system

after elementary school the kids got segregated acording to their marks

Lowest tier: Hauptschule => workslaves
Middle tier: Realschule => skiled workers, low white colar
high tier : Gyminasium => for these who plan to study

but sadly we are curently destroing this because
>its fucking discriminating the dumb have to get abitur too (the degree that alows you to study)

Childern are seen as capital by the State-capitalist systems in control of education, they are educated to suit the utilitarian value of the system.
Informed students questioning authority is terrible for the powers that be. Look at 60's counter-culture, it was terrible for the namy state and its corporate childern.
Educated students that ask questions aren't likely to join the army, become wage slaves or sign up for crippling debt.
The media is just as bad as mass education.
Check out all this Chomsky shit that never shows up in the media or public education, for some odd reason.
youtu.be/DbMP-cy1INA
youtu.be/Q9PqnWSlt9E
youtu.be/JVqMAlgAnlo
Pretty informing.
Liberterian education is the only real education

>glorified day care system meant for brainlets
You mean brainlet-industrial system

this... if you are smart enough to get the grades why aren't you smart enough to break your stockholm syndrome and use your might to make yourself very wealthy then populate the earth with your intelligence passing both darwins test with flying colors and IQ tests with flying colors.. Are you ruthless enough to have like 30 children?

You're either a wage slave or a leech. You're a shit human either way.

Sourcing Chomsky, having libertarian views. Tell me more where do you stand?