What does Veeky Forums think about picrelated?

What does Veeky Forums think about picrelated?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kEJqMTjYtU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_nigger
youtube.com/watch?v=VsGzgIzxT6Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I hate him because he's famous.

But srsly, he's just a popsci TV personality. He says some derpy shit sometimes, as does every human being. I really liked The Inexplicable Universe (it's on Netflix, check it out). He's a smart dude overall.

It's a jpg image, also known as a jpeg. Jpg (pronounced "jay-peg") is a good file format for low file size because of its compression, but often results in compression artifacts reducing image quality. This image suffers from some artifacting in the background, and the filesize is somewhat high for what ti shows. Overall I don't like this image compression.

I can forgive him for being a popsci meme man because he's black.

Perhaps if we could actually get blacks interested in intellectual pursuit, even if the majority is to stupid to do it themselves, we would actually make some progress in the black community and race relations in America.

He has his moments though. The look on his face at 3:10 when they circle jerk about republicans is great.
youtube.com/watch?v=6kEJqMTjYtU

At least he hasn't done a Bill Nye yet.

Bill Maher is right dou
It's a false equivalency to state both parties are equally bad when like only a fraction of a fraction of Democrats might be anti-Nuclear energy(btw so are a lot of Republicans) whereas the majority or at least a significant amount of Republicans believe Climate Change is hoax.
It's like when liberals say all religions are bad when you criticize Islam. Yeah that might be true but one is clearly worse than other. Why divert the attention in order to avoid addressing the problems that plague your group or the group you associate yourself with.

Well, it's not a "hoax" exactly. The alarmism is just bad science with a lot of ego and money attached and bias confirming "solutions". If the proposed "solutions" involved free market economy, reduction of taxes, and shrinking government then liberals would be against it even if temps increased a degree per year. If Sarah Palin promoted it instead of Nye and Gore, it would be mocked at the march. But liberals also believe you can pick your gender based on feels, that babies only actually exist when they pop out and see daylight, and GMOs are pure evil. Hardly the science party.

Fake. There are no black guys in space.

How can you prove that. Maybe you just cant see them

>only a fraction of a fraction of a fraction"
nice stats there libcuck. Repubs and dems are equally as retarded.One is anti climate being caused by people and the other is anti gmo and anti vax. This doesnt sound good to me. congratz on being anti science yourself retard

That's not what Bill is saying though. Niel is pointing out science illiteracy on the liberal front but Bill goes full damage control and say it's ok because what rep thinks climate change is a hoax which is a bigger issue which is a shit argument because being ignorant of something would mean you don't fully understand it's implications. Science illiteracy isn't excused simply because the luxury of having their political counterpart being a bit dumber and I think that's what's Niels face is trying to convey.

kys please

The burden of proof is on OP.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell's_nigger

He's a science educator, not a science researcher. So Veeky Forums probably thinks he's useless or something because he doesn't do pure research. If he DID do pure research nobody would probably have heard of him and we'd be mad about some other science educator.

Because educating people about science is bad or something.

A lot of his explanations are factually wrong. He also makes logical fallacies about how physics works consistently.

Physics does work consistently. What are you talking about, moron?

>inb4 quantum uncertainties

>equally retarded
>shows graph showing repubs getting more retarded over time

I said that he consistently uses logical fallacies. Learn some English.

Watch any video in his series and he says if,then. Or this because of that, and it's wrong.

>Can't give any examples that proves his point
Okay, moron.

>Perhaps if we could actually get blacks interested in intellectual pursuit
Thats more impossible than the sun turning into water.

hes a actor hired by the illuminaty to hide flat earth.
one of them...
scum

Just another in the cult of atomism.

>actual idiotic racism on Veeky Forums
wew lad what year is it.

He's popsci but at least he's no Bill Nye.
He does have a Ph.D and has published to peer reviewed journals. He understands that both the left and right wing can be pretty backwards. I think in one interview he says that the left doesn't understand GMOs and nuclear energy and implies they have other things wrong (I'm guessing its the gender shit, but he wants to save his status).
But yeah, he's not DJing songs about third sex so he's not all bad.

Black people can't be scientists....Do you know about the Bell Curve Theory? KYS dude!!

Kekekekekekekekekekekekekek!!!!

better than Bill "the degenerate" Nye, that's for sure.

>dem whites peoples be racist, my ancestors were KANGS NIGGUH
youtube.com/watch?v=VsGzgIzxT6Q

Better than Bill Nye, at least for now.

It's okay for him to get away with the mistake he made because he is black.

We're never going to have a full time popularizer of science who is also a full time scientist. If an active research scientist made a TV show about what they really did it would be the worst, most boring show ever to everyone except people in their tiny subfield.

nigger

This.
T.V. scientist don't show off all the actual boring stuff along with the math and procedures because it would alienate the crowd they wish to entertain.

The only one I wouldn't give this excuse to is Bill Nye the bachelor degree guy.

>Percentages don't add up to 100
????