Sigmund Freud postulated that men compensate using a strategy whereby one covers up, consciously or unconsciously...

Sigmund Freud postulated that men compensate using a strategy whereby one covers up, consciously or unconsciously, weaknesses, frustrations, desires or feelings of inadequacy or incompetence in one life area through the gratification or (drive towards) excellence in another area.

Thoughts on this statement Veeky Forums? Is this why Veeky Forums is obsessed with calling people "brainlets"? Non biased answers only please.

>inb4 m-muh psuedoscientist

But it is pseudoscience user

But it is pseudoscience user

lol falcon 1

That's true. At least for me. I have a huge inferiority complex due to being black and I try to compensate by being smarter than everyone else around me. Like your average Veeky Forums poster, that works with most normies, but it's been frustrating to find a few people who I had to acknowledge as smarter than me (at least in one specific situation).

projection XD

Damn im looking at the picture of an extremely unsuccessful government subsidies globalist scum

It's true, and anyone denying it just kidding themselves. But it's also just natural and not exclusive to Veeky Forums.

pseudoscience.

thats just some bullshit that poorfags say to feel better about being poor.

>Men are driven towards improving and excelling in what they can in order to compensate for weakness

really deep, I never would have guessed myself

You can't just say "everyone who doesn't believe in my Jewish memescience is actually evidence I'm right!", that's called being non-falsifiable, not that Freud would kow anything about being a scientist.

Seriously, all his and his cronies work boiled down to

>Don't like gays? You're gay!
Etc

The problem with this is it's un-disprovable psuedoscience.

>taking freud seriously

>Sigmund Freud

>Freud

Hack.

t. rich guy projecting

upon closer inspection you'll find that I suck at everything

OP thinks about men

>Is this why Veeky Forums is obsessed with calling people "brainlets"?
It's called bantz you retarded moron

1 word OP

Videogames

That pretty much sums up Veeky Forums
Full of pasty lanklet virgins who overachieve in STEM to compensate for looking like a dweeb.

Bump

im new to Veeky Forums is psychology pseudo for you bbys?

More like Sigmund fraud.

Once we get a better understanding of the brain psychology will be looked at the same way we do alchemy.

Freud doesn't even qualify as pseudoscience